EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Driving in EGYPT ??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Driving in EGYPT ???
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
drivers here in Egypt are the worst in the whole world. the traffic system is **** ???!!!
the cops are useless
it is os dangerous to drive here in cairo or any other city...............the drivers are so selfish
Me,,,,me,,,me and me forever,,,, they give a **** to your safety ,,, or their safety
It is a big mess and it needs to be sorted out
Microbus drivers are in the top of the list then the truck drivers then the taxi drivers and then the new cars driven by egyptians

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
el_la7w_el_khafy
Member # 10639

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for el_la7w_el_khafy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Cairo, or Egypt for that matter [Big Grin]
And as for sorting the mess out, I hate to be the one to break it out but....its not happening in the near future [Roll Eyes] . They just don't care about it or "supposedly" have other priorities on their list.

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It really seems that you are right el_la7w_el_khafy
But this is not a joke , it is so important to redesign the roads and make strict driving tests
it is a metter of safety and lives

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wise words king-snefru.... wise words
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
drivers are IDIOTS
There is no meters in taxis
Buses are dirty,, Metro stations are filthy ,, streets are the same, people only see the Dollar sign $$ when they see you!!!!!!!!!!!
It is like the game crazy car , crazy city

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all i know is that everytime i cross the street i think i will die lol
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by king-snefru:
drivers here in Egypt are the worst in the whole world. the traffic system is **** ???!!!
the cops are useless
it is os dangerous to drive here in cairo or any other city...............the drivers are so selfish
Me,,,,me,,,me and me forever,,,, they give a **** to your safety ,,, or their safety
It is a big mess and it needs to be sorted out
Microbus drivers are in the top of the list then the truck drivers then the taxi drivers and then the new cars driven by egyptians

wow thank you senfru, you know we, the 70 million egyptians didn't really know that, and we really needed you to come and tell us that we have traffic problems
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
drivers are IDIOTS
Buses are dirty,, Metro stations are filthy ,, streets are the same, people only see the Dollar sign $$ when they see you!!!!!!!!!!!

why don't you just leave, and t7el 3an afana?

oh wait let me guess, your either 1. married to an egyptian or 2. came here for a job [Eek!] what a jerk off

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
drivers are IDIOTS

Leave it then and don't ever come again , as simple as that .
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
lol.. i think their just stating a fact.. dont get offended...
the traffic in egypt is bad, but without better trafic signs, lights and education (when people are getting the license) how will it change??

im afraid it will not change in the hear future... dosent seem to be on the gouverments priority list lol...
i love egypt.. with the dangerous traffic or without

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely correct snefru...........are you egyptian? or not.
They really are the most selfish , dangerous and idiot, drivers in the world, you are right about me me me, they will move a centimetre to get in front of you, they need to be first. Its the same in the shops!! everywhere, so so so selfish, and bad mannered, in fact no mannered!!
[Cool]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
They really are the most selfish , dangerous and idiot, drivers in the world, you are right about me me me, they will move a centimetre to get in front of you, they need to be first. Its the same in the shops!! everywhere, so so so selfish, and bad mannered, in fact no mannered!!
[Cool]

i think you are mixing the egyptians with the brits tooti, they are the ones who are drunk, racist and rude. i'm not surprised at what you are saying abuot egyptians after reading what your best friend charm said about black people. disgusting racist people
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
2 wrongs dont make a right *7ayat*.. please dont generalise.. there a good and bad people in every country.. Im sure there are drunk, racist and rude people in every country, but just because some people dont have manners or know how to behave it shouldnt be taken out on thosee who do...
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
2 wrongs dont make a right *7ayat*.. please dont generalise.. there a good and bad people in every country.. Im sure there are drunk, racist and rude people in every country, but just because some people dont have manners or know how to behave it shouldnt be taken out on thosee who do...

i understand but why are you directing this at me, and not tooti, who said egyptians are "no mannered"
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
the first part was for u.. not all of it.. sorry i didnt write tooti´s name but i thought it was obvious that second part of the post were for bough of u
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
quote:
[Cool]

i think you are mixing the egyptians with the brits tooti, they are the ones who are drunk, racist and rude. i'm not surprised at what you are saying abuot egyptians after reading what your best friend charm said about black people. disgusting racist people
what a well thought out and presented argument [Roll Eyes]

especially your opening and closing statements...

"the brits are the ones who are drunk, racist and rude."
"disgusting racist people"

LOL!!! talk about hang yourself!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The traffic is bad but it is not drivers fault but the government because they do not care about the people. You think drivers will have other options apart from been selfish if there is no proper system??? Egyptians are neither idiots nor selfish but what they can do if the government does not care to set a safe system. If the government set rules where every driver have to respect or get fined what do you think will happen?? People will respect the rules to avoid fines even in the western world if people can get away with not respecting the system iam sure many will do. The problem is not the driver it is the system and the corruption in the government system because the rules might apply to some and not others. I lived in Saudi and the traffic system is much better but the system does not apply to everyone if you are rich Saudi person or belong to the royal family then you can get away with many even going through red light, as long there is corruptions in these countries nothing will get sort out even the traffic.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is the clearest answer you could possibly get!

quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
The problem is not the driver it is the system and the corruption in the government system because the rules might apply to some and not others.

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bitched for 2+ years. LOL Now I have 2 more months and I am outa here! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
[/qb]

Leave it then and don't ever come again , as simple as that . [/QB][/QUOTE]
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sara with respect. Is driving in a total wreck with bald tyres, no lights in the pitch black highway at 120Km ph with load triple the height of your vehicle not an idiotic thing to do?
Forgive me the fault is with the driver. He cannot possible stop if he gets a flat tyre, and will career into you driving in front. He cares nothing for his or your safety............nothing whatsoever, this is called in my language selfish. It has nothing to do with government, it has nothing to do with law, it has to do with an awareness of what is safe and what is not. It is about caring for other drivers, and about your passengers if you are a microbus driver. They do not care at all about the safety of their passengers, they want the money and nothing else.
Yes I have to agree there are drunk drivers both in australia usa and in fact any other non moslem country, but egypt has its own drunk drivers!! high on hashish...........number 7 it was not that long ago you were slagging off the australians the people who host you now, the people who gave you the visa, and job , and income on how racist they were. How come?

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Believe it or not but there are many people in Egypt whose heads are smoking as they are trying to improve the infastructure and safety on the roads. I think the problem is the time and funding to realize these plans. There are many things to do and to organize.

Please see the following link:

http://www.trafficegypt.com/2007/docs/index.aspx

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
oh wait let me guess, your either 1. married to an egyptian or 2. came here for a job [Eek!] what a jerk off [/QB][/QUOTE]

there is another option
3. I am an egyptian.

so let me take a guess here 7ayat are you an egyptian who has escaped to another country? maybe australia? and married a foriegner? and gone abroad looking for a job?

or have i got that wrong?
wa leha el-shietima wa kela el-adab ????

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would not blame the people of Egypt for such a disaster on the roads. I agree with other posters that the government has to implement laws which EVERYONE has to follow and must make sure that they are obeyed. It can't be that people are able to buy driving licences, the testing should become more extensive (writing and practical testing like in other countries), car owners have to have a manual of what the standard is for their vehicles to be allowed on the roads and yes there should be inspection facilities created where check are being done annually or at least every two years. And teach people to drive safely, watch the traffic, don't talk on cellphones (!) etc. and car seats for small children should be mandatory. There is so much space for improvement.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
quote:

I was talking about the idiot drivers, and the people who cannot wait in turn in a supermarket queue.
king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
you are right tigerlily about calling it a "DISASTER"
The right action is to know what's is wrong and try to fix it .
instead of defending the country and say everything is ok ??!!
the people are not the same...
May be the brits are drunk as any european country but they do not steal you,,,,, there's no standard for the prices,,,you have to negotiate with the sales men.... the people are so selfish
to all Egyptians Wake up and try to solve the problem instead of hiding it????!!!
I hope to see my country back like it was 2500 years ago

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
quote:
[Cool]

what a well thought out and presented argument [Roll Eyes]

especially your opening and closing statements...

"the brits are the ones who are drunk, racist and rude."
"disgusting racist people"

LOL!!! talk about hang yourself!

oh let me give you a more well thought argument miss charm el zeft. wasn't it you who wrote this?

charm el feikh?
Member # 10243

i see how youre all so keen to claim/dismiss egypt as BLACK.

how do you feel about the way BLACK people are acting in britain? the way they are stabbing, mugging, robbing, killing and terrorising white people...

then claiming racial abuse/harassment to get off with the crime.

i dont see egypts people like that. the rest of africa exports these criminals... egyptians are not like this...

isnt that enough proof for you that egyptians NEVER were this way...

or if they were.. that they were intelligent enough to distance themselves from there cousins and try to build a better future?

i think they succeeded, and they dont need you trying to drag them back down..

dont you? Posts: 4915 | From: my mum! | Registered: Feb 2006 | IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

you know something charm, you are a disgusting vile creature who does not deserve to be even called a human being

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
oh wait let me guess, your either 1. married to an egyptian or 2. came here for a job [Eek!] what a jerk off

there is another option
3. I am an egyptian.

so let me take a guess here 7ayat are you an egyptian who has escaped to another country? maybe australia? and married a foriegner? and gone abroad looking for a job?

or have i got that wrong?
wa leha el-shietima wa kela el-adab ???? [/QB][/QUOTE]

oh wallahi you are egyptian? getak al araf you embarrasment. the thing is every time someone sees "the egyptian in sydeny" they start talking about how i left egypt for a better life. despite the fact that i spent 1 year and half on this khara site called ES when i lived in egypt and i was defending egypt every day.

and no ya 3ert el regala i did not leave egypt for a better life, i left it because i got married to an EGYPTIAN and i've been crying for the past seven months because i want to go home.

you on the other hand have 3od2et el khawaga syndrome and you think that if you insult your own country you will score points with the foreginers. gatek el araf, enta banadem kazer

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
[you know something charm, you are a disgusting vile creature who does not deserve to be even called a human being ]

Oh my God thats harsh

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
wallahi,and what she said about black people is not harsh? my god the hypocrisy of western people never ceases to surprise me!
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
yes it was harsh too, but that dosent make it right to make that kindda comment to someone u in reality dont know... there is good in anyone..
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
yeah but nothing directed at charm AGAIN. i rest my case
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
hmm ok... i just posted my oppinion about the "a disgusting vile creature who does not deserve to be even called a human being", which was a bit extreme in my opinion
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
but saying all that crap about blacks is not extreme. oh ok then
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
i never said that *7ayat*.. but what she said was on another thread right?? if i had any comment to what she said i would post it there..

i dont wanna argue about this with u.. well just have to agree to disagree.. anyway happy birthday yesterday...

king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
listen 7ayat I love Egypt more than you and the proof is that , i am trying to solve the problems of my own lovely beautiful country
Not to escape and say everything is OK !!
I do not have 3odet el khawaga as you think about me I buy everything "MADE IN EGYPT" as much as I can .
It is just that I can accept that we the egyptians are a nation of Idiots we suffer and endure things that other civilized countries would not Iam not afraid to speak out .
Just imagine if our ancient egyptian ancestors were to walk down any street in Egypt now they will be sick and horrified at what we Egyptians have done to our country
و بعدين ازاي تتكلمي و تقولي ان المصريين الحاليين مش أغبياء ؟؟؟؟ ده كفاية سائقين الميكروباصات
و بعدين لما انت بتحبي مصر قوي كدا ليه سبتيها ؟؟؟ أو ليه زوجك سابها ..... لأنه لو أشتغل هنا 100 سنة مش هايقدر يحوش اللي ممكن يحوشه بره ..... و سلميلي على الصعايدة اللي مش عارفين أيه حاجة غير قتل الناس و سرقة المحاصيل من جيرانهم الضعاف و اللي جايبنا كلنا ورا هو خلفة العيال الكتير و بعدين أهاليهم يدورو يشحتوا عليهم في الشوارع ؟؟؟ صح و لا أنا بتخيل كل الكلام ده ..... و بعدين بالنسبة للسواقة لما كل سواق يحاول يعدي من قدامي و لا يهتم ان كان ما يفعله سوف يقتله و يقتلنا أم لا
و شكرا على الشتيمة يا سيدتي المصرية التي تعيش في استراليا مع زوجها ..... ترجعى بالسلامة ان شاء الله انتي و زوجك الى ارضكم مصر المليئة بالأغبياء من سائقي الميكروباصات و خلافه

king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
look around you at the other arab countries ,,, they turned their desert into heaven,,,, and remember what they were 30 years ago and look at them now ,, organised countries, good traffic system
Really Iam so happy for them

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
admire u for bying as much as u can "made in egypt".. its a little step i the right direction to improve the economy of egypt...

on another note.. i see you are writing in arabic and its so beautifull.... can u write "Louise" for me in arabic???

king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
with my pleasure

"لويز" =
louise

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
so cool.. thanks
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
listen 7ayat I love Egypt more than you and the proof is that , i am trying to solve the problems of my own lovely beautiful country
Not to escape and say everything is OK !!
I do not have 3odet el khawaga as you think about me I buy everything "MADE IN EGYPT" as much as I can .
It is just that I can accept that we the egyptians are a nation of Idiots we suffer and endure things that other civilized countries would not Iam not afraid to speak out .
Just imagine if our ancient egyptian ancestors were to walk down any street in Egypt now they will be sick and horrified at what we Egyptians have done to our country
و بعدين ازاي تتكلمي و تقولي ان المصريين الحاليين مش أغبياء ؟؟؟؟ ده كفاية سائقين الميكروباصات
و بعدين لما انت بتحبي مصر قوي كدا ليه سبتيها ؟؟؟ أو ليه زوجك سابها ..... لأنه لو أشتغل هنا 100 سنة مش هايقدر يحوش اللي ممكن يحوشه بره ..... و سلميلي على الصعايدة اللي مش عارفين أيه حاجة غير قتل الناس و سرقة المحاصيل من جيرانهم الضعاف و اللي جايبنا كلنا ورا هو خلفة العيال الكتير و بعدين أهاليهم يدورو يشحتوا عليهم في الشوارع ؟؟؟ صح و لا أنا بتخيل كل الكلام ده ..... و بعدين بالنسبة للسواقة لما كل سواق يحاول يعدي من قدامي و لا يهتم ان كان ما يفعله سوف يقتله و يقتلنا أم لا
و شكرا على الشتيمة يا سيدتي المصرية التي تعيش في استراليا مع زوجها ..... ترجعى بالسلامة ان شاء الله انتي و زوجك الى ارضكم مصر المليئة بالأغبياء من سائقي الميكروباصات و خلافه

awalan ana gozi masabsh masr ahlo homa eli hagro hena men 37 sana we howa etraba hena. hatoli leh ahlo sabo masr, ha2olek le2no baba galo nervous breakdown from a personal problem. and at the same time i'm not going to justify what they did ana maleesh da3wa, you should ask them.

we ana i moved hena because i fell in love with my husband. and i thought it would be much easier for me to move and start over then him because he's 37 and his career is way ahead of mine. we ma3a zalek i've been depressed since i came here and i really want to go home. we le 3elmak ana men sa3et ama get hena ana adart 7agat kteer awi fe masr. ta3ala shoof el nas hena bet3amel ba3d ezay, dah yabni 7ata el garan maybekalmossh bas! kol hamohm enohm ye3malo floos we yeshrabo khamra deeh 7aga araf!

and like you i would love to solve egypt's problems. but calling the people idiots is haram. because el masryeen dol aktar nas mat7oona fel 3alam! el aganab eli 3ala el website dah eli a3deen yeshtemo fel masryeen meyadaroosh ye3eesho yom wa7ed fel fa2r wel 3azab el elmasryeen 3aysheen feeh!

we ma3 zalek ya sidi ana asfa eni shatamtek. bas ana dami et7arak!

king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
To zoom the text in do the following If you are using Internet explorer of microsoft :
go to View and then choose text size and then the size you prefer

لويز

=

louise

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
look around you at the other arab countries ,,, they turned their desert into heaven,,,, and remember what they were 30 years ago and look at them now ,, organised countries, good traffic system
Really Iam so happy for them

My friend, that what you got it wrong, you see these counties improved because the government want it to improve. That why I say it is not the people’s fault. In Britain we have a MOT test for cars if the car does not pass that test you can not drive it and if you do, there is heavy fines. A lot of people will avoid MOT if they can but it is impossible to do so because of traffic warden always on the lockout. If you parked your car in London in a wrong place for even 1minute you get fine of £50 and it happens all the time. Why the government does not do all these things. Iam not Egyptian but I strongly believe theses nations are not stupid the government is making them to be that way. Kul el sh3oob el 3rbee mesh met7’lfa bes el nezam el dectatori 3mlna met7’lfeen.
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
lol.. i didnt understand a word of that ilmao.. i guess i werent suppose too... ill keep my nosey self out of this 1
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
To zoom the text in do the following If you are using Internet explorer of microsoft :
go to View and then choose text size and then the size you prefer

لويز

=

louise

i just set it into a program and enlarged it.. but thanks though.. its appreciated..
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
sara with respect. Is driving in a total wreck with bald tyres, no lights in the pitch black highway at 120Km ph with load triple the height of your vehicle not an idiotic thing to do?
Forgive me the fault is with the driver. He cannot possible stop if he gets a flat tyre, and will career into you driving in front. He cares nothing for his or your safety............nothing whatsoever, this is called in my language selfish. It has nothing to do with government, it has nothing to do with law, it has to do with an awareness of what is safe and what is not. It is about caring for other drivers, and about your passengers if you are a microbus driver. They do not care at all about the safety of their passengers, they want the money and nothing else.
Yes I have to agree there are drunk drivers both in australia usa and in fact any other non moslem country, but egypt has its own drunk drivers!! high on hashish...........number 7 it was not that long ago you were slagging off the australians the people who host you now, the people who gave you the visa, and job , and income on how racist they were. How come?

tooti

You have to look at it from all angles, as I said before if people can get away without MOT test they will do. The government does not make it priority, therefore people take the risk of driving a car that been shredded to pieces, you know why??? simple, they can not afford it. You might think it is selfish but if they have spare cash they rather feed the family than think of making the car better. All these can change if the government care enough to implant any changes.

king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
The government here in Egypt is khara !!!
I still say that the government is responsible but the poeple are having more responisbility than the government because if the people do not change how come the government will change

I do not mean that the Egyptians are stupid ???
May be I used the word because I am so angry with them all .... specially the drivers who do not care about any one on the road except themselves

Egypt is the land of first longest civilization in the history of this world

I love Egypt so much

By the way I lived abroad and I know how the people change things !!!

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sarah

3alya el tala2 beltalata, shaf3ee we malkee we hanbali... enty meya meya [Big Grin]

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
admire u for bying as much as u can "made in egypt".. its a little step i the right direction to improve the economy of egypt...

on another note.. i see you are writing in arabic and its so beautifull.... can u write "Louise" for me in arabic???

Egypt is not poor country sadly but have poor nation. Egypt make alot from tourism but the rich get richer, the greedy get greedier and majority
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Take all the foreigners out of egypt, stop tourism, stop the foreign residents from buying land businesses and homes then number 7..............close the red sea resorts you hate so much, the nightclubs , bazaars, diving centres, hotels, restaurants, camel rides, safari trips, tours, then tell me do you need the tourists or not. If the answer is yes, which I think you will find it is. Then treat the tourists who come to this site asking questions, looking for information, moaning about how they were ripped off with a bit of respect because they are what puts the food in the stomachs of your children.
They are entitled to have a moan, they are the ones who pay 10 times what you do. Imagine you going to the market in australia and having to pay 10 times what the australians pay.
Puts it a bit more in perspective eh?

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
and majority starve!!! errr edit button!!!
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com