EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » need tax info

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need tax info
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the egyptian gov't investigate custom's fraud and tax evasion? if so is there an office in Cairo?

my stupid sister got conned by an egyptian, and is harassing her ... demanding more $ for goods even though she paid for them ... now he is threatening to sick his friends on her and come to her apartment and take the unsold goods and also make her wire money to his brother's account. Has anyone ever gone through this? He lied on the customs forms and is NOT paying income taxes on the money she has wired as of today it was 8,000 US dollars ... is there anything that can be done?

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't exactly understand the story. Please clarify more.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sister went to egypt for a vacation and met this Egyptian. He convinced her to start importing to NYC. He lied on the customs forms first of all. She sent money back to his account. However nothing has been sold, and he is very angry. He wants the goods back, and is threatening to send his acquantiances over to pick up the goods .. even though he lives in Egypt. He sends her threatening emails, and harassing phone calls, how he is going to ruin her life and turn her into customs, and sue her for fraud. He wants more money out of her plus the goods. My sister has paid for the goods. He is a big con artist, and has run this scam on other women, however he has taken them to bed and they forked over $$$, after he threatened them too.
My sister is so naive, and never had a boyfriend. The goods are of poor quality, broken goods or faded carpets, that are worth maybe one egyptian pound. Everyone is cowering to him. He has so far gotten 30,000 thousand dollars out of numerous victims ... the list is long .. and of course he brags about how he doesn't pay taxes, he hides the money in his uncle's account. He is threatening to come to the US himself and beat her up, and take the goods back and steal her property if she doesn't come up with the $ in 2 weeks. Time is running out, my sister is so scared .. she is looking for another apartment to move to. She can't eat, cries all the time, he promised to marry her, if she loses 80 pounds and how they will start an importing company together, and how he can sweet talk any women to sell them goods, and will be successful. Is there anything that she can do? Can he be reported for fraud to the egyptian goverment? He hasn't paid income taxes on anything.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! It's 4:15 am where I live and I was on my way to drink water and suddenly remembered to check your story!

Now first let me introduce myself, I am gigolo hater number one. I am an Egyptian woman who is sick and tired of those assholes giving their own people a bad name. Your sister is indeed not alone, and there are thousands of his type all over the place.

Now of course your sister has made a mistake, but indeed it's time for action.

I'll brainstorm here:

1- First of all you need to know that it's VERY easy to have this asshole banned from coming into the U.S., just report his name, birth-date and address to the FBI or the immigration authorities in the US and maybe even better fax it to the US Embassy in Cairo http://cairo.usembassy.gov/consular/acs.htm

2- Have your sister sound firm and assertive on the phone that she is NOT afraid of him and that she will NOT pay a dime and that she is under police protection and that he will get his ass and the ass of those who gave birth to him and the rest of his mafia tribe kicked by the FBI. Those dogs bark very loudly but are cowards and sshit in their pants when it comes to involving the authorities.

3- If possible, have your sis change her phone number and e-mail address, just for the sake of her peace of mind.

4- Please PM me all his info that you have. I don't know if I can help but at least I will try. As you might know Egypt is corrupt and if his family is powerful, I'm afraid little can be done. But he sounds like a piece of trash so hopefully the Egyptian police and tax department can interfere.

5- Let her learn her lesson not to trust a vacation gigolo again. Those who tell you they love you in a day and want to marry you and mention investments or travelling to live with you are big No No's.

Goodnight and all the best to you and your sister.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
thanks sister ... Ramadan Karim to you !!!

yes his family is powerful his brother is a judge at the big court house in Cairo

My sister thanks you very much

Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Gigolo Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
I am gigolo hater number one. ..............................

5- Let her learn her lesson not to trust a vacation gigolo

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigolo Buster:
quote:

I fucking love you Gigilo Buster! Your timing is the best [Cool]
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] gigolo & khawal busting? incredibly funny....
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Hey Gigolo and Khawal Buster, long time no see!

How are you?

Where were you when it was raining khawals and gigolos?!

Hope you're doing fine and that business is booming.. I bet!!

[Cool]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by loborules:
thanks sister ... Ramadan Karim to you !!!

yes his family is powerful his brother is a judge at the big court house in Cairo

My sister thanks you very much

His brother is a judge? And he's the very same brother who gets the illegal cash into his pocket?

Please PM me his info. His brother big shot judge would sshit in his pants to know there's a rumor spreading about his integrity.

I am having an evil grin right now.

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
The gigolo also has another brother ... who works for Exxon my sister doesn't exactly know who the account belongs too .. but will PM the info to you ...
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... i have a question to all of you. Maybe MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari can help my friend too?

i have a friend from poland who was cheated by egyptian man for some money. he was picking them up via western union, so she has his name,address, even credit card number. She lost lot of money but of course it was her stupidity to believe him too much. After she revealed that he cheated her, he even said: yes, its my job, i did it to more than 20 other girls through internet... he had his profile on one of arab matrimonial pages.

Is there any place in egypt that you can report such cases and try to find such thieves? Im sure that she will not have this money back but maybe it can help others to catch such ppl? or im too naive thinking its possible...? [Frown]
Any idea?
Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by muslimman:
hmmm... i have a question to all of you. Maybe MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari can help my friend too?

i have a friend from poland who was cheated by egyptian man for some money. he was picking them up via western union, so she has his name,address, even credit card number. She lost lot of money but of course it was her stupidity to believe him too much. After she revealed that he cheated her, he even said: yes, its my job, i did it to more than 20 other girls through internet... he had his profile on one of arab matrimonial pages.

Is there any place in egypt that you can report such cases and try to find such thieves? Im sure that she will not have this money back but maybe it can help others to catch such ppl? or im too naive thinking its possible...? [Frown]
Any idea?
Salam

Salam Muslimman..

I can't think of a "place" where you can report those khawals. But hey, why report them to anybody when you have Internet! [Cool]

If I were your friend, I would post all his data on all the relevant sites with a huge warning. Start here if you like. Many khawals were busted here in the past, and I am sure many women who fell for Egyptian gigolos read this site.
I know of another site set up by some Russian ladies where they scandalize the famous gigolos (link anybody?)

In Egypt was say: The Police Does Not Protect the Fools. And I say (about the Egyptian Police): The Police Does Not Protect Nobody!!!! You can report him to the police, but I'm not sure much will be done.

It always amazes me how a woman accepts to pay money to support her boyfriend. I can even hardly accept it the other way around to start with!!

It takes little understanding of our culture to know that a man who lives on a woman's income is a big time gigolo and pimp in the same time.

What a nice start or my day! [Cool]

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
check your pm ... kingdom sister
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by loborules:
check your pm ... kingdom sister

I did and replied.

Are you Crazylobo btw? Haven't really noticed your ID when I first replied.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com