EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » RAMADAN KARIM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RAMADAN KARIM
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAMADAN KARIM
TAKABAL ALLAH MENA WA MENKOM

رمضان كريم
تقبل الله منا ومنكم

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cari Egy
Member # 11970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cari Egy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan Karim !

Hope everyone enjoys such a beautiful month. I really enjoy Ramadan in Egypt.

Allah maak

Posts: 19 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ramadan kareem evryone y3odo 3aleko b5er inshala
Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan karim wekeda guys...
Almost there
Lonely, did u read all the threads dedicated to u ????

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan Kareem to all. InshaAllah i will have a week in Egypt during Ramadan [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan begins on Sunday, September 24th? I would like to know so as to wish my Egyptian friends in time [Razz]
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Ramadan Kareem to all. InshaAllah i will have a week in Egypt during Ramadan [Big Grin]

Me too, Ayisha - we're hoping to go for the last week and come back a few days after Eid, inshaAllah. This is my first 'active' Ramadan - if active's the right word [Wink] , and I'm really excited. Ramadan Kareem everyone [Smile]
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great month everyone who will fast it.

Who of you guys gains weight in Ramadan?

And what are you favorite dishes for the month?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ramdan kareem evryone and hope its will be happy and blessed month to ervyone ,
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you and the same to you all. salaam.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessed ramadan to the moslems here.
Chiwawa... best dishes.. koshari, koshari, koshari, lasagna, stuffed cabbage or stuffed zucchini, rice with chicken and bassbosa.. and, of course, dates, milk, and water. Oh yeah and energy bars, nuts and oatmeal at 4:30 a.m. heehee

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan Kareem all, dua'as and salams to all

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Blessed ramadan to the moslems here.
Chiwawa... best dishes.. koshari, koshari, koshari, lasagna, stuffed cabbage or stuffed zucchini, rice with chicken and bassbosa.. and, of course, dates, milk, and water. Oh yeah and energy bars, nuts and oatmeal at 4:30 a.m. heehee

and a special wishes to smokers who will forgo a smoke the entire day. Maybe its best to quit smoking this Ramadan?

I know that sounds mean, but think of it as teh perfect opportunity to quit.

As usual I will try for 2 weeks and then intermittantly after that. I can't do a full month of fasting, I don't know if I am even allowed to medically. But its best to put out a best effort to be supportive of a very crabby, Tall, 5,000 calorie a day guzzling dude who really suffers through this. [Big Grin]

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah02
Member # 1332

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah02     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan Kareem everyone,

Chiwawa, I love sambousak, and no I don't really gain weight in Ramadan cause I don't really like basbousa and all that stuff.

Whats really hard is not drinking water all day, I drink at least 6 liters a day.

Posts: 116 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't be able to get any subiah in the uk sniff, sniff or fresh foul sob, sob.

I'm gonna try and quit smoking this year have no stress factors. so fingers crossed and i'll let you know how I get on.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Ramadan karim wekeda guys...
Almost there
Lonely, did u read all the threads dedicated to u ????

i printed out. but never look at it.

but it looks like being fat is a big deal in this earth.

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kol sanna wentom tayben! Ramadan Kareem to all!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kouki
Member # 11713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kouki     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
RAMADAN KARIM
TAKABAL ALLAH MENA WA MENKOM

رمضان كريم
تقبل الله منا ومنكم

Allaho Akram.
اللهم انى اسالك ان تجعله شهرا مباركا على امة محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
اللهم اعطى كل سائل سؤاله يارب
اللهم اعده علينامرات ومرات
اللهم اجعله شاهدا لنا ولاتجعله شاهداعلينايارب
اللهم تقبله منا يارب

Posts: 47 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah02:
Ramadan Kareem everyone,

Chiwawa, I love sambousak, and no I don't really gain weight in Ramadan cause I don't really like basbousa and all that stuff.

Whats really hard is not drinking water all day, I drink at least 6 liters a day.

Sarah, drinking 6 liters a day is not a very good thing. Please PM me because I would like to tell you some stuff that might be interesting for you to know.

A healthy adult should drink around 2 liters a day.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Kol sanna wentom tayben! Ramadan Kareem to all!

Thank you Karla. [Smile]
POW
Member # 11450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for POW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan Karim to all members and specially for those who keep ES alive with their sense of humor [Smile]
Posts: 209 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan kareem to all o you

Two things i can't function without.... water & cigarettes... I smoke like a chimney

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Ramadan to all people of Islamic Faith.
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan Kareem to all of you.
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

It's been a few days now, and Ramadan just isn't the same here. I miss the adhan, food,prayers, serials on tv after breakfast. I'm also missing the religious lectures and talking to others about Ramadan etc. Feeling kinda isolated in the uk. Haven't been back long and haven't made any friends here which is making me depressed.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this information on Ramadan on the Internet and I thought it may interest some non-Muslims who want to know more about it [Wink]

http://www.123greetings.com/events/ramadan/info/index.html

Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ty it was very interesting
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com