EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I'm new here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm new here
MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari
Member # 12171

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you all introduce yourselves one by one. I'm watching The Blair Witch Project right now. I'm serious [Embarrassed]
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12171

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MyKingdomForATabaqKoshari     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heather is now drooling and snotting all over the Camera
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, my name is Heather Donohue. I live(d) in Burkittsville, MD.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12171

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Left.Side.Lying.State.Of.Mind:
Hi, my name is Heather Donohue. I live(d) in Burkittsville, MD.

God you were hottttt. May u rest in peace [Frown]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForKoshary:
Can you all introduce yourselves one by one. I'm watching The Blair Witch Project right now. I'm serious [Embarrassed]

who are you? & why are you using our friend's username? have you no shame, copy cat?
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12171

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:
quote:

who are you? & why are you using our friend's username? have you no shame, copy cat?
Pleased to meet u. You're hottttt [Cool]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
God you were hottttt. May u rest in peace [Frown]

It's the snot, isn't it? [Big Grin] I pick my nose too.

[Cool]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 2 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can copy her name alright but you can never copy her style......... her perfect english or her intellignet creative unpredictable remarks or her spirit

And no........ you are not new [Wink]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12171

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You can copy her name alright but you can never copy her style......... her perfect english or her intellignet creative unpredictable remarks or her spirit

And no........ you are not new [Wink]

Sure I can copy all that. One thing though I won't and can't copy [Cool]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sure I can copy all that. One thing though I won't and can't copy [Cool] [/QB]

The one thing that you wont copy is because you can not
And the one thing you cant copy is because you are not genuine

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehehe now this is a sight for sore eyes ,,man love the wind ups ,welcome to the ip translator ,,....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 12171

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MY NAME IS NO MORE .....,:
hehehehehe now this is a sight for sore eyes ,,man love the wind ups ,welcome to the ip translator ,,....

You're hotttt [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com