EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » plastic surgery with arab women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: plastic surgery with arab women
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was just wondering what is up with all of these arab women getting all this plastic surgery done. i mean, it so noticeable and if you look at most of the performers these days, they are all beginning to morph into what looks like they are all the same girl. maybe they are starting they're own species?? its kinda like a fatupper lip which looks like a ducks bill, a long skinny nose followed by a wide set of nostrils, high cheekbones in a way that is so non exsistent, and eyes pulled so tight they can barely wink and they have eyebrows that wont move. it seems when pretty lil' haifa came along, all them women hate themselves! ever look at elissa? she doesnt smile! maybe she cant?
am i the only one who is getting totally creeped out? untie the knot in the back of Sabah's head and her face might fall to the floor.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God don't get me started on this. The two most operated nations in the Middle East are Lebanon and Iran. More than 95% of their adult women have had a surgery done on them! I mean I don't get it, in Lebanon most of the women look okay, but I guess that's the reason why they are not satisfied. They want to be PERFECT. And they think a plastic surgeon can do that. While a "brutta" would say where the hell can I start? Just let it be as it is and live with it. [Big Grin]

I guess it's also becoming a status symbol. You can afford the luxury of a buying yourself a new nose for instance. And as you might know, it's all about showing off. My husband is also working in the field, and I have always been meaning to post the story of one of his patients, I call her the Sad Young Rich Lady. Heart breaking! She's only 35 and already had more than a dozen plastic surgeries (only one is done by my husband). She has so much money and so little happiness in her life, and she thinks surgery can make her feel better. But that's not the whole story I intend to tell about her. I will do soon though.

Many of her type come to my husband and he sends them to seek psychological help because that is what they need. He only treats burn/accident/hair loss victims. I really admire that in him.

In Iran most of the women have had their nose done. Why their nose in particular? Because that's the only body part that is legally allowed to see the daylight! So can you believe it that most of the women of Iran get their fans/marriage candidates on rhino-basis? [Big Grin]

Of course the satellite channels are spreading the trend like fire, with those Extreme Makeover programs and stuff. In Lebanon they say: : "Be in debt to look better" !!! Another factor is the delaying marriage age for women. Some want to fall in the likes of the opposite sex by any means in order to find a partner.

You know plastic surgery in the Arab world could be the alternative to anorexia in the West? It's almost like an epidemic of BDD !!!

The only explanation of how some people pay fortunes just to end up looking like clowns is that they are very sad and insecure people.

But I stress it's not their fault, it's the media and the surgeons who have no fear of God.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cari Egy
Member # 11970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cari Egy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting topic. I was wondering, and I hope I don't offend any Egyptian women, why the majority, like to look the same? I mean like make up and hair. I don't really see women trying to look natural. I just see tons of makeup. And I have seen alot of the plastic trend here in Cairo. I think some people probably looked prettier before.
Posts: 19 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Kari 1. One thing I noticed about women in the Middle East, is that they wear a TON of make up.

Make up is supposed to enhance natural beauty, rather than replace it entirely with a weird artificial look.

When you put a pound of make up on your face, you end up looking like Bozo the Clown.

Even the wealthy Arab women do this..

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kari and Dude, I never understood it myself. If a woman won't wear make-up for once, people ask her if she is feeling sick that day!!

This one also falls under the group hysteria practices that I resent.

It's like part of the mask everyone has to put on before they leave the house. Other parts include a fake way of walking and talking.

If I like anything about living in Holland, it's the fact that you get to be laughed at when you over do it.

The Dutch seem to behave outside the house exactly like they would inside. That explains, ya Sono, the endless numbers of the Cloggies who simply sit down in any public place and have lunch from their noses!

Okay we found a country that's in the middle! We're off to there! [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its a real shame that so many women have to resort to physically changing their appearance to feel better about themselves. OK, if you really to alter a disfigurement, thats different, but most of the time these people look perfectly OK.

Why is there this strive for perfection, and what is perfection anyway?

Everyone should be happy with the way they are from the inside out. Have confidence in themselves as a person and inspire to individuality.

A lot of very young girls in the UK are having boob jobs - they dont need them at 19 years old, they havent drooped yet! Why would anyone want to emulate someone on the cover of a magazine - be yourself and be happy.

But I still might get my eyelids done!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:

[Big Grin]

Ya DB, some small touches are perfectly fine. I know I will get stuff done when I hit 40, but just not that drastic scary stuff! There are much simpler alternatives that although do not give drastic results, still give some nice effect, like giving the skin a young glow for a while, or getting rid of acne scars, blemishes and red capillaries, or narrowing the pores.. etc..

You won't believe how much those small changes can make a difference. I recently had my husband chop off a mole off the back of my neck, and although it was considered sexy in my twenties, I now find it getting bigger and darker with the years.

I feel 10 years younger just looking at the corpse of that thing lying in a petri dish. [Big Grin]

Hope no one is reading this and having a meal right now.

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it possible to narrow pores? I didn't know that.

There's nothing better for feeling good than a day at the gym, sauna and steam room, then a relaxing facial and massage. Top that off with a hair-cut and viola! Feel like a new person.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching Hussein Fahmy's program a couple of days ago. He devoted a couple of episodes for that topic.
Now, to my surprise they said tht the number of plastic surgeries was 300 000 in 2005. And over a MILLION cases in 2006 in EGYPT!!!!!!!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
I was watching Hussein Fahmy's program a couple of days ago. He devoted a couple of episodes for that topic.
Now, to my surprise they said tht the number of plastic surgeries was 300 000 in 2005. And over a MILLION cases in 2006 in EGYPT!!!!!!!

Have they mentioned what types of surgeries are the most popular?

P.s. What's Hussein Fahmy's program?

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

It's on Channel 1 Egyptian TV starts at 6pm
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for 3raqyah_fi_Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya3ny Its better to look like feminine clowns than masculine ... uhm... well something dull n masculine...

Ok I agree that some arab grls use much n wrong makeup, but at least we arabs r real women. We are taking care of ourselves n we r proud of our femininity.

Ugh... In europe, especially in the northern parts, women walk, talk n act like men... Fortunatly u can tell that most of the women r women because their long hair... But nowadays many of them have boyshort haircut too :S That can b so confusing...

quote:

If I like anything about living in Holland, it's the fact that you get to be laughed at when you over do it.

The Dutch seem to behave outside the house exactly like they would inside. That explains, ya Sono, the endless numbers of the Cloggies who simply sit down in any public place and have lunch from their noses!

Posts: 90 | From: Al Qahirah, Masr | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I still can't forget how vigorous that guy was picking at it.

Thank God out trains look and feel so much different here, I couldn't handle taking the Light Rail Train to the Mall and be able to have that image in my head for 45 minutes. [Eek!]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I was watching Hussein Fahmy's program a couple of days ago.And over a MILLION cases in 2006 in EGYPT!!!!!!!

It's called ana wel nas. I can easily say that it's more interesting than anything else on TV.-(And of course Amr khaled's on Ekra2 channel)-

They said it's nose jobs in Egypt. I came back to find all my married friends with the Razan maghraby disfigured nose. But anyways, they mentioned that an average nose job costs around 500$ in Egypt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Ah, and I really liked his episode abt exploited maids in Egypt. It was very tough to digest. The sad reality abt these tiny , scarred, starved tortured little girls.
They cried, he cried, my parents cried ...but no one can change anything! Shame!

And there was an episode abt adolescents and hashish!! I love the program!!

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps these arab women get surgery because arrogant arab men expect these women to meet all their desires and they feel pressure to do it! In the arab world, she has to **** him and be perfect enough to please his sexual whims! She must not fail to keep the house just so or he will beat her!
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Perhaps these arab women get surgery because arrogant arab men expect these women to meet all their desires and they feel pressure to do it! In the arab world, she has to **** him and be perfect enough to please his sexual whims! She must not fail to keep the house just so or he will beat her!

No I dont think that's the reason........ It could be because arab women are now more exposed to the world through the satellite television that they see that most of the the celebrities & fashion icons have plastic surgery & look great..... Also watching the Lebanese women on TV made many women want to look as perfect......
It became the fashion..... women want to look better, sexier, have perfect lips, perfect set of breasts, perfect noses..... etc

Then in the media & in the celcebrity world of the arabs almost every singer, dancer, actress have some sort of plastic surgery or modification done on her.... that's because now competition is fierce.... everybody is body conscoius...... everybody wants to get better opportunities....... And the more you do the more you'll get attention.... so there is competition here too

Anyway it's getting rediculous because women started overdoing it & ending up looking alike [Roll Eyes]
And they might end up looking like Michael Jackson

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Kari and Dude, I never understood it myself. If a woman won't wear make-up for once, people ask her if she is feeling sick that day!!

When I try to tone down my make-up a little people tend to think i look sick [Roll Eyes]

But when I m in a bad mood I prefer to look it so that people would run miles from me [Big Grin]

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it during ramadan, when the women wear no make-up and it's like OOOOHHHHHHH, are you sick? It's nice to see them without make-up, some women are really, really pretty without it.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by WOTEVER:
I like it during ramadan, when the women wear no make-up and it's like OOOOHHHHHHH, are you sick? It's nice to see them without make-up, some women are really, really pretty without it.

When people tell me I look better without make-up, I tend to believe those who think I look sick without it [Big Grin]
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cinderella, maybe that's not the reason, but I saw a thing on TV that made me really angry that said how she must meet all his desires, look perfect, and please him. Like it's all about him. It makes me sick!
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Cinderella, maybe that's not the reason, but I saw a thing on TV that made me really angry that said how she must meet all his desires, look perfect, and please him. Like it's all about him. It makes me sick!

Yeah I hate that too..... ofcourse there must be individual cases like this one.

But generally speaking it became the fashion nowadays here like in the west....... it also became within the reach of regular people not any more limited to the rich & famous

I am not against plastic surgery but I want women to do it for the right reasons..... if you dont need it dont do it..... if you think you need it then go ahead.....

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya3ny Its better to look like feminine clowns than masculine ... uhm... well something dull n masculine... Ok I agree that some arab grls use much n wrong makeup, but at least we arabs r real women. We are taking care of ourselves n we r proud of our femininity. Ugh... In europe, especially in the northern parts, women walk, talk n act like men... Fortunatly u can tell that most of the women r women because their long hair... But nowadays many of them have boyshort haircut too :S That can b so confusing...

I really agree with this observation and had this conversation many time with my Egyptian friends.

I have noticed that as well, where I work, a lot of women have good position they are manger, deputy manger, but believe they really act like men, they have so much authority when they speak, that as 3raqyah_fi_Masr said, unless some of them have long hair, you sometimes can hardily make the difference between a man and a woman and is very weird.

Most of the time, those women spend their entire life at work, and don’t have any time to look after themselves.
When I go back home I love spending time shopping, going to the coiffeur, with my friend, in my country we love doing that, but in the environment I work, acting like a woman is seen as being a bit shallow, sometimes a silly behaviour, as the main objectives of those women is their career path only.

One thing I don’t agree with it’s when you say that “we Arab women take care of ourselves” to me a woman who takes care of herself properly, is someone who knows how to eats well, take some exercises twice week, and then look after the outside appearance (make up, ex..) but those who only care about the outside of their body definitely do not know how to look after themselves .

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

yes I agree, I also believe that some women must get a lot of pressure from their husband. Some Arab men I met told me that is because they are suppose to have one woman for their entire life, so in order to satisfied all their desires, they expect their wifes to be perfect at all the time.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 3raqyah_fi_Masr:
Ugh... In europe, especially in the northern parts, women walk, talk n act like men...

So please enlighten us, ya binti - which Northern European countries have you been to?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3raqyah_fi_Masr
Member # 12095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3raqyah_fi_Masr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets say, I didnt go to, but I was born n lived in scandinavia for 19 years... So I know what im talking about.

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by 3raqyah_fi_Masr:
Ugh... In europe, especially in the northern parts, women walk, talk n act like men...

So please enlighten us, ya binti - which Northern European countries have you been to?

Posts: 90 | From: Al Qahirah, Masr | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Souri, some arab men actually told you this?! What bastards!
*Souri*
Member # 9095

I feel that many men think that way .

What is differnt , is the way they say it which may be more direct in the East than in the west,I cannot imagine a western man making such kind of comments to his girl friend, but at the end of the day, what is, in the mind of a western and Estern man is not very diffirent.

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel TORMENTOR:

When people tell me I look better without make-up, I tend to believe those who think I look sick without it [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]

[Razz]

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

When people tell me I look better without make-up, I tend to believe those who think I look sick without it [Big Grin]
quote:
[Razz]

I'm an insecure fool [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

forget about anyone else the most important person is YOU so as long as you are happy and feel gorgeous give a big 2 finger salute to others and tell me "i'm free to do wot i want to do"

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
forget about anyone else the most important person is YOU so as long as you are happy and feel gorgeous give a big 2 finger salute to others and tell me "i'm free to do wot i want to do"

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Wink]

LOL...... the thing is, my eyes look funny now from the internet addcition [Big Grin] [Razz]
Screw you
Member # 11942

ROFL

MMM [Eek!] [Eek!] WOT LIKE THIS?

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
ROFL

MMM [Eek!] [Eek!] WOT LIKE THIS?

yessssss [Big Grin] [Razz]
Screw you
Member # 11942

MMM

BETTER INVEST IN MATCH STICKS

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
MMM

BETTER INVEST IN MATCH STICKS

[Confused] wot? [Big Grin] dont get it
Screw you
Member # 11942

KEEP THOSE EYE BRIGHT AND OPEN

SO A YEAR SUPPLY OF MATCHSTICK, TO KEEP THEM OPEN

YEARS SUPPLY OF EYEDROPS,GET RID OF THE GLAZED LOOK

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
KEEP THOSE EYE BRIGHT AND OPEN

SO A YEAR SUPPLY OF MATCHSTICK, TO KEEP THEM OPEN

YEARS SUPPLY OF EYEDROPS,GET RID OF THE GLAZED LOOK

LOL.......... a copule of days ago I met a friend of mine whom I havent seen for a copule of months..... she thought my eyes were strange.... she thought i was crying all night or something [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

LOL

MMM SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED AN ICE PACK OR CUCUMBER SLICES ON YOUR EYES

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
LOL

LOL..... I just need a long good night's sleep.
And stop thinking or worrying too much

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Souri, It's okay to satisfy his desires, but you don't need to be perfect all the time. It just makes it sound like that it's all for him, what do does he do for her?! It's like she's their solely to meet his needs.
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they say such things because men are generally irresponsible when it comes to others feelings, and if they are not satisfied they tend to do stupid, selfish things. The women doesn't need to be perfect, but she has to satisfy the right things unless she has been fortunate enough to choose (and be chosen by) an unusually mature male. As a friend says to me sometimes "humans are merely advanced animals, and their behaviour is almost as easily predictable as the usual animal." Or something like that...
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

quote:
quote:
LOL

AND INVEST IN A GOOD PAIR OF SUNGLASSES [Razz] [Big Grin]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 6 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL

AND INVEST IN A GOOD PAIR OF SUNGLASSES [Razz] [Big Grin]
Im wearing one [Cool] [Big Grin]
Screw you
Member # 11942

GUCCI I HOPE

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Souri, It's okay to satisfy his desires, but you don't need to be perfect all the time. It just makes it sound like that it's all for him, what do does he do for her?! It's like she's their solely to meet his needs.

But if she is going to be the only woman in his life,and never had any relation before, it is normal that he wants to be sure the woman will full fill his needs. Same for the woman.

A man in the west would probably not say to his wife, that she doesn't full fill his need anymore, but would probably go and cheat on her because he knows his wife wouldn't bother anymore to take care of him if she knows what he is doing.
it take less time to cheat on someone, rather than, taking time to explain to the wife that something is not working.
Is just coward's way to keep the mariage carry on

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
I think its a real shame that so many women have to resort to physically changing their appearance to feel better about themselves. OK, if you really to alter a disfigurement, thats different, but most of the time these people look perfectly OK.

Why is there this strive for perfection, and what is perfection anyway?

Everyone should be happy with the way they are from the inside out. Have confidence in themselves as a person and inspire to individuality.

A lot of very young girls in the UK are having boob jobs - they dont need them at 19 years old, they havent drooped yet! Why would anyone want to emulate someone on the cover of a magazine - be yourself and be happy.

We have this too in the US. Many young girls getting their breast enlarged when they don't need it.
But I still say get your eyelids done!!! I'm telling you, you will be so happy you did it.
I explained a while back in another thread why I had mine done and I absolutely love it.
Yes, it took about 10 days to heal where I could go in public. Now it's been 2 months and I wouldn't change it. I LOVE MY EYES NOW.
DawnBev, YOU WILL TOO...

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Who cares about pleasing a arrogant arab man, Souri. Not all arab man are arrogant, but I would not please one if he arrogantly told me that I was not perfect enough, or that, say like the clothes were not perfectly ironed or the dishes were not stacked a certain way in the cabinet, no arab husband of mine better tell me how the kitchen has to be just so as long as it is clean. As long as the bed is made, the towels folded, and everything in order, he better hush! If he gets arrogant, I will tell him, "I don't have to please you, pal."
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Let's displease arrogant arab man and watch them rant and rave.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com