EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Burger me!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Burger me!!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you like fries with that?

November 08, 2006

WHAT a whopper! This towering 8,000-calorie beefburger’s certainly not for the faint-hearted.

It has four slabs of beef weighing 2lbs, three cheese layers, four bacon rashers, lettuce and tomato.

The Heart Attack Grill in Tempe, Arizona, has wheelchairs to cart off belly-busted customers who tackle the Quadruple Bypass Burger. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Also on the menu is the slightly smaller Triple Bypass Burger and Flatliner Fries cooked in pure [Eek!] lard.

Owners joke that if the high fat content doesn’t kill you off, one of the sexy nurse waitresses might do the trick.

A spokesman said: “You have to be a real man to dine here.”

Check out the picture:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006510748,00.html

Now that what I call a real meal! BTW, are women allowed in there too? Any sexy nurse waiters around? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, cant belive that people can eat so much tigerlily, thanks for the site, now i can read the sun, with out going to buy one, expesive here in holland
wish you a lovely weekend
xxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
De nada, YR. Sun is always good, if it's in your hands or up in the sky!

Hey, I forgot to post the link for the restaurant's website.

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it's physically possible to eat that, is it??
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com