EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To flirt or to be flirted ...................

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To flirt or to be flirted ...................
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pls post your best flirts ever you knew, if you are female post the most nice flirts you hear and if you are male say your best flirts that ever worked with you .... [Smile]

(Have i died and gone to heaven,,,,,?)

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The greatest compliment a woman ever told me, was that she wanted to be the mother of my children.. and we weren't even dating [Eek!]

Not sure if that counts as flirting.. Sounds a bit more serious than that..

As for what I do, I don't really flirt using words. I use body language for the most part.. [Big Grin]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im sorry to say , but i use to be a big flirt, , dont do it so much , now, i miss it alot, its really a great feeling, feeling that someone wants you
I love to flirt , but i try to control it, working in a bar, i get hit on so much, , even last night a young guy of 26 asked me out, He is sweet, but i like to go out for a drink, but no strings, so i wont go, he wants more, and i cant give him, more, but if i was single, i probably would have gone for the company, but not sex, he even bought me a cadburys chocolate box, for the christmas, all the people keep telling me he has it bad,

What he said was nice, He just simply told me he adored me, that was enough of a flirt for me, and i liked what he said,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Conditioned:

As for what I do, I don't really flirt using words. I use body language for the most part.. [Big Grin]

~Alistair

[Big Grin]
Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
I picked up a girl from Red roof inn hotel in Cleveland - ohio . she was working in the front desk and while i was checking in she gave that HOT look with a nice smile , i said to my self (that's normal, she is front desk girl she has to smile to everyone) and after i get my room i went back to her and said ( Did you miss me ? )

and she was like face all red and smiled and said (ofcouuurse) and one hour later after she is done with her shift, she came up to my room and knocked my door [Wink]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by High-Voltage:
I picked up a girl from Red roof inn hotel in Cleveland - ohio . she was working in the front desk and while i was checking in she gave that HOT look with a nice smile , i said to my self (that's normal, she is front desk girl she has to smile to everyone) and after i get my room i went back to her and said ( Did you miss me ? )

and she was like face all red and smiled and said (ofcouuurse) and one hour later after she is done with her shift, she came up to my room and knocked my door [Wink]

MK where are you when you are needed as our lie detector? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Cool high voltage, and so, continue the story,

what happened next, or ir would that be telling

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
OMG Cool high voltage, and so, continue the story,

what happened next, or ir would that be telling

Nothing , she gave me the same Hot smile and said (Execuse me sir, you credit card is not runung through [Big Grin] )
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
quote:
and knocked my door [Wink]

MK where are you when you are needed as our lie detector? [Big Grin] [/QB]
why you need MK to detect lies for you ? can't you do it your self? or are you really that dumb [Razz] [Razz]
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
and knocked my door [Wink]

MK where are you when you are needed as our lie detector? [Big Grin]

why you need MK to detect lies for you ? can't you do it your self? or are you really that dumb [Razz] [Razz] [/QB]
it was obvious from my post that i already detected a lie [Razz]

I am not the dumb one after all I am not the one who's being called "High-Doltage" [Wink]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found my first big flirt on the web! What a pleasant surprise! [Smile]

He used to be a waiter in the pub in my hometown I often went to (and it was because of him [Wink] ) just before I left to Egypt. But he actually studied at the university.

Now he's in the chairmanchip of a political party here in Germany next to being a graduated physicist.

But the most important thing is that he's half Cypriote.

He was so dam* good-looking and the flirt of all flirts! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The greatest compliment a woman ever told me, was that she wanted to be the mother of my children.. and we weren't even dating [Eek!]

Not sure if that counts as flirting.. Sounds a bit more serious than that..

~Alistair

Ahhhh,common,Alistair....you are all a big flirt! [Big Grin] [Wink]
...and about that woman... [Eek!] she was hitting hard on you,of course you did notice,and probably got a kick from it!! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
Ahhhh,common,Alistair....you are all a big flirt! [Big Grin] [Wink]
...and about that woman... [Eek!] she was hitting hard on you,of course you did notice,and probably got a kick from it!! [Big Grin] [Razz]

Honestly, I'm not that big of a flirt in real life. I'm kinda shy actually, especially when I really like a girl [Embarrassed]

The woman who said she wanted to have my babies said so demurely, but she was deadly serious..

But any case, I consider that the ultimate compliment because she was willing to be a host for my VIRUS [Big Grin]

Or maybe she just wanted my genes [Razz]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like straight forward lines. I especially like them from shy people or people who are known NOT to be flirts.

Once, a shy-looking guy approached me in the street (in a small Dutch city), and he said: "I'm sorry to bother you but I just wanted to tell you you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen".. And then went away.

That was so cute.. [Big Grin]

P.s. I'm not *that* pretty.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
Ahhhh,common,Alistair....you are all a big flirt! [Wink]

Honestly, I'm not that big of a flirt in real life. I'm kinda shy actually, especially when I really like a girl

The woman who said she wanted to have my babies said so demurely, but she was deadly serious..

But any case, I consider that the ultimate compliment because she was willing to be a host for my VIRUS

Or maybe she just wanted my genes

~Alistair

Virus? [Frown]

*scratching her head and trying to picture a "shy" Alistair..." [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Honestly, I'm not that big of a flirt in real life. I'm kinda shy actually, especially when I really like a girl [Embarrassed]

But any case, I consider that the ultimate compliment because she was willing to be a host for my VIRUS [Big Grin]

Or maybe she just wanted my genes [Razz]

~Alistair [/QB]

The woman who said she wanted to have your babies sounds like an older woman [Big Grin] & I have a feeling she told you that when you were younger [Wink]

I guessed so because usually older women are more daring..... usually but it's not a rule.

Anyway, let's talk about me....... I never flirt with a starnger, i always flirt with a friend or a guy I know but I tend to flirt with ease with my BF. Guys flirt with me more than I do but I have a hard time reacting to a flirt or a comment when it comes from a starnger as i dont feel comfortable.

In short, I think flirting is fun as long as you're joking with people you know but that's about it.... i dont like starngers thinking i am a slut [Roll Eyes]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In short, I think flirting is fun as long as you're joking with people you know but that's about it.... i dont like starngers thinking i am a slut [Roll Eyes]

So you flirt with guys you know and so it's okay and they know you are not a slut because you do it with them? [Confused]

Cat, seriously, guys are all the same.

I do understand about not to flirt with guys as your society dictates you to be acting like that. But believe me nothing is better and more exciting than to flirt with a complete stranger and you'll never see him again ....... and in this way you can't get disappointed. [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i forgot how to flirt, it's been so bloody long [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
I should point out that flirting might mean different things to different cultures.For example,we Latinos are big flirts by nature,and we dont see anything wrong with it.Flirting does not necessarily mean for us a "common stare or invitation as sexual nature" whatsoever.We can even be flirty with anybody:men,women,children...It's more like a coquettish attitude towards any person you like or enjoy being with.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

So you flirt with guys you know and so it's okay and they know you are not a slut because you do it with them? [Confused]

Cat, seriously, guys are all the same.

I do understand about not to flirt with guys as your society dictates you to be acting like that. But believe me nothing is better and more exciting than to flirt with a complete stranger and you'll never see him again ....... and in this way you can't get disappointed. [Wink]

No, maybe my flirting is different from your flirting [Big Grin]

My flirting is mainly about joking & messing around with friends..... you know, like pretending today that you're having a crush on one of your good old male friends & you know that they wont get you wrong..... stuff like that.... or telling jokes & having laughs, sometimes playing with words..... but that's only among friends who know you..... something similar to what Sashyra is saying

Just innocent joking/ flirting (does that make sense?)

But real flirting I dont do [Frown]

henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Yeahh,CAT...i undertand most flirting the same way,but i can do the other,too....yayy!!!

ok...gonna check here if my "mature lady flirt" works for me here....
heyyy,Alistair..were are you,darling?? Flash those six-packs again for me,will you? [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]

High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Egyptian girls flirt in a very funny way cause they shy I think , these three girls were in Cilantro cafe when i was with my cousin who lived in NY all his life and one of the girls keep looking at him and say to her friend loudly and moving her hand like fan to get some air and said : (Oh , why it's too hot over here ,,,,,?) [Smile]

My cousin didn't really get it cause he isn't used to such hidden flirts ........

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Ayisha, lets meet up and go and find some nice ones to have a flirt with, i think you will like it again,
We can drink champers and eat popcorn to our hearts content
flirting is good for a person,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com