EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Cat lovers,help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cat lovers,help!
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello every1,
i have a small problem and hope some1 will be able to help me.
i have a cat,but i am travelling for summer time and i dont have any1 to take care of my cat,i wanted to take him with me,but i found it was too complicated and expensive.so,am just thinking maybe there r some ppl who would like to help me and take care of my cat for 2-3 monthes,plz?i will provide u with his food and bath filler and i can pay as well for ur time and care,plz ppl,help me!
thanks in advance

Posts: 65 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe you would consider to leave your pet with someone you don't know, if you're willing to do that why not just board her?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you in Cairo? If yes then Dalia knows a place for your cat. PM her if you like.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not??? Will they eat it or smth?I don think anything will happen to my pet,inshallah
Posts: 65 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Are you in Cairo? If yes then Dalia knows a place for your cat. PM her if you like.

Yes,i am in Cairo,actually Dalia gave me a web site,but when i sent them an email asking for help,the didn reply [Confused]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mirta, I can give you the phone number and the names of the people who run the place. They are usually available around noon and in the evening.
If you're serious about it I can also offer to call them if you PM me your info.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mirta:
Why not??? Will they eat it or smth?

They might involve them in animal labor or prostitution.

Smuck, [Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:

Oh my God!
i never thought of that! hmmmm watever if it happens,then its my pet's destiny [Big Grin] ma3lesh
God forgive me!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mirta, I've sent you a PM!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
Tigerlily,thank u,but i didnt get it [Frown]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
Originally posted by Mirta:
Why not??? Will they eat it or smth?

Smuck, [Razz]

[Razz] You never know, we western whities are CRAZY, I wouldn't trust us one bit. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audi
Member # 13090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mirta whats your cat type? and what date exactly you gona take it back?
i may be able to help u out

Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi mirta i live in a villa in 6 oct so having ur cat isnt a problem 4 me ,but plz tell me when exactly as i am travelling in summer 2 ,for how long will u be outside cairo?

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com