EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Who has #1 (number) on their license plate for Cairo and Giza?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who has #1 (number) on their license plate for Cairo and Giza?
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know who has 1 on their Giza license plate - who knows who owns the number 1 on their Cairo license plate.

Try to guess both if you can.

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cairo is old Benz [Smile]
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karim:
The Cairo is old Benz [Smile]

Who is the owner?

I'll give you guys a hint for the Giza plate - his first name is Mohamed [Big Grin]

Posts: 2418 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know the owner, only his old guy. I don't know about Giza, btw my friends have in Facebook about car plates in Egypt.
Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

The owner of #1 Giza license plate is the Minister of Defense (Mohamed Hussein Tantawi)
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see why cant we all have good coversations like this all the time ??i like this topic is fun and makes ya think lol
well since i dont know egyptian plates i will guess the president has the 1st plate in cario??
i know im wrong bwth!!!i took a shot at it

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it al-fayed?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
He lives in UK [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by manx:
is it al-fayed?

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A footballplayer??? Mido???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAIRO - Unidentified person apprehended today in Cairo.

A person was seen running through the streets of Cairo today waving what appeared to be a license plate in the air and repeatedly shouting "I own it now hahahaha", and something about "ES". We are unsure what it means.

The person was being chased by the Melody man in a car that appeared to be missing it's license plate.

The chase ended abruptly when the unidentified person lost their footing, at which time Melody man promptly ran over him.

Neither individuals could be reached for comment.

Stay tuned for more news tomorrow as we report on a quack who's gone to the dogs. [Eek!]

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect:
CAIRO - Unidentified person apprehended today in Cairo.

A person was seen running through the streets of Cairo today waving what appeared to be a license plate in the air and repeatedly shouting "I own it now hahahaha", and something about "ES". We are unsure what it means.

The person was being chased by the Melody man in a car that appeared to be missing it's license plate.

The chase ended abruptly when the unidentified person lost their footing, at which time Melody man promptly ran over him.

Neither individuals could be reached for comment.

Stay tuned for more news tomorrow as we report on a quack who's gone to the dogs. [Eek!]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BREAKING NEWS

Melody Man arrested in Giza.

Melody Man has been apprehended after a high speed car chase along Pyramids Road after colliding with a pedestrian with what onlookers described as a large banana type vehicle.

http://www.mhpstudios.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Cuba/Banana_Car.jpg

http://mediame.com/sites/default/files/MelodyMan.jpg

After a brief struggle and his skull coming into continuous contact with a police 'attitude adjuster'.
Melody Man barely conscious was handcuffed and taken downtown for questioning.
The pedestrian believed to be an active member of the website ES, was hospitalised and recieved emergency surgery to remove a Giza number plate from his rectum.
It is understood from onlookers that the ES member snatched the licence plate from Melody man's vehicle when he stopped to buy a kilo of satsumas and 6 bananas from a street vendor.

A police spokesperson will be issuing a press statement shortly.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, 6 bananas.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

LOL [Big Grin] - for a split second i misread melody man for method man and thought he was arrested [Big Grin]
tut tut
Member # 14212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tut tut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exiled,

the nfl coverage has just started here .
carnt wait for the game !
good luck exiled hope the giants do it for you
and pats lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
followed the pats from beginning but started following the giants last game before playoffs really routed for them all the way now i have my two fav teams in the superbowl lol
whos a girl to support either why i hope for a great match suppose i carnt lose

Posts: 69 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tut tut:
Exiled,

the nfl coverage has just started here .
carnt wait for the game !
good luck exiled hope the giants do it for you
and pats lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
followed the pats from beginning but started following the giants last game before playoffs really routed for them all the way now i have my two fav teams in the superbowl lol
whos a girl to support either why i hope for a great match suppose i carnt lose

Good will triumph over evil tonight my friend. The Patriots and all New Englanders will remember Eli Manning for the rest of their natural lives. The '72 Dolphins will breathe a big sigh of relief when it is all said and done and life will once again return to normal.

GO G I A N T S

I said GO G I A N T S

GO G I A N T S

GOOOOOOO GIANTS [Smile]

Exiled
Member # 14410

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Exiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

The Patriots and all of New England and their fans everywhere are devastated - to have won every single game in the entire season and then to LOSE the final one - the one that matters most [Big Grin]

Everyone now will remember the Patriots for losing this Super Bowl - Everyone!

Revenge is sweet [Big Grin]

tut tut
Member # 14212

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tut tut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats my friend a wonderful game .
very low scoring but what a last play.
the manning doubters have some grovelling to do i believe .i am so happy for the giants they deserved it .
and i won more money [Big Grin]

Posts: 69 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
congrats my friend a wonderful game .
very low scoring but what a last play.
the manning doubters have some grovelling to do i believe .i am so happy for the giants they deserved it .
and i won more money [Big Grin]

Thank You [Smile]

You know though if you were a guy - i would have told you off - straight up!

but you are a female and a NFL lover at that and that makes you special

you can not cheer two teams on and you did and this happens from time to time (college BB for example) you should have felt something in the 4th quarter!

What did you feel in the 4th Quarter?! Who did you want to win?

Who did you want to win after Pats went ahead with less than 3 minutes to go? Did you want Eli to march down the throats of NE or did you want them to fail [Big Grin]

GIANTS 2008 CHAMPS
[Big Grin]

Answer these questions: Tut Tut

And welcome to the NFL and Insha Allah you will enter the wonderful world of Fantasy Football [Big Grin]

Pick Brady for all i care [Razz]

tut tut
Member # 14212

Rate Member
yes yes you are right !! I WANTED THE GIANTS
the 4th quarter i knew it was going to be the giants and i was happy [Big Grin]

they deserved it so much and after all the pats have still gone 18-0 and that takes some doing .

they had to be beaten and i am very happy the giants did it and to do it the way they did [Smile]
as for brady he really is much better looking than eli lol lol thats a girlie thing [Big Grin]
what am i going to do for six months now !!!!!

Exiled
Member # 14410

quote:
yes yes you are right !! I WANTED THE GIANTS
the 4th quarter i knew it was going to be the giants and i was happy [Big Grin]

they deserved it so much and after all the pats have still gone 18-0 and that takes some doing .

they had to be beaten and i am very happy the giants did it and to do it the way they did [Smile]
as for brady he really is much better looking than eli lol lol thats a girlie thing [Big Grin]
what am i going to do for six months now !!!!!

I saved my sweetest post for you. You asked what is a girl to do for 6 months – may I introduce you to the New York Yankees they play a much more relaxed sport known as baseball. I ‘m happy to know you cheered NY to the end in the Super Bowl – you are forever now a fan and it’s worth it tut tut the last time they won was 17 years ago way back in 91.

It’s one of the reasons I am in cloud nine – it’s beautiful. I would very much like to keep in touch with you ES or no ES – since you are a Giants fan. Come next fall I usually join a Fantasy Football league where we draft players and we take it from there. If you are interested and it is great fun maybe you might be interested and join. It’s fairly simple and free www.sportsline.com offers such. Anyway that is next fall but you hardly post and so I wanted to bring this up.

NY Yankees have a couple of players who are more attractive or just as attractive as brady [Razz] I am dead serious – jeter and A.Rod - check it out tut tut [Razz]

tut tut
Member # 14212

Rate Member
aaah baseball [Big Grin]
seems i may already be a yankees fan i have a yankees cap lol.

jeter and a rod nowhere near brady by the way [Roll Eyes]

i would love to have a go at the fantasy football when it returns . and i hope to keep in touch too

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/teams/page/PHI

go Phillies this year sorry: A

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tut tut
Member # 14212

Rate Member
question is do they have any hotties [Big Grin] [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
oh yeah pat burrell [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com