EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Great Comiedians,Quotes, And things that make you laugh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Comiedians,Quotes, And things that make you laugh
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who, or what makes you laugh?
"You so beautiful. You like a husband?" even though he never met you before [Smile]

"You look like Nefertiti, are you Egyptian?"
[Big Grin]

"Your teeth are lovely, are they all yours?" [Frown]

"Will you send me an invitation to England?" .....yeah, you can come to my birthday party if you want...

"Your husband is a lucky man" [Wink] ........yeah, luckier than you mate!

"The people voted for me" ......guess who? H.M.

Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Dahlia
Member # 12864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Dahlia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great comedians? The self professed world president
Things that make me laugh? All the people who believe him
Great quotes, " I wear the cowboy hat because I like horses, not to hide the 666"

Posts: 160 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn_22
Member # 13255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn_22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could laugh but all I can do is cry
Posts: 52 | From: American | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is funny
Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buck Naked
Member # 13323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buck Naked     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A truck driver was heading down the highway when he saw a priest at the side of the road. Feeling it was his duty, he stopped to give the priest a ride. A short time later, he saw a lawyer with a briefcase on the side of the road and aimed his truck at him. At the last second, he thought of the priest with him and realized he couldn't run over the lawyer, so he swerved, but he heard a thump anyway. Looking back as he drove on, he didn't see anything. He began to apologize for his behavior to the priest. "I'm sorry, Father. I barely missed that lawyer at the side of the road."

But the priest said, "Don't worry, son. I got him with my door."

Posts: 135 | From: I leave you with your misery, a friend who won't betray! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Love it [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com