EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Take an example Mod!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Take an example Mod!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horus_Den_1:
1. That individual could have used proxies or other methods to return to the forums, the ad nauseam deleting of this person's posts by me is what caused the individual to leave and stop disrupting the forum

2.As a mod i look for patterns, the before mentioned character was engaging in flamewars with ''multiple'' individuals yet none of them were conducting flamewars between each other only you were having a flamewar with this individual and another member.

3.I told you my non-moderator name and therefore had a feeling you might have thought i'm biased but this not a subconcious confession at all for i know my own trackrecord and i have protected every group or religion as best as i could from trolls

4. Never tried to portray you in the same light as banned trolls i have said multiple times to you in the past, that as a ''senior contributing member'' you should set an example and ignore flame-baits, but you chose to ignore my advice

5. Yes i used to engage in these same flamewars but here's the difference between then and now,i was a newbie ''then'' and i'm not a newbie ''today''. If i had more experience with this forum in 2006, i would never have let myself get caught up in these flame-wars. this is where my previous point comes to relevance

I have only 5 min left before i head outside, i will reply later on today

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=005415

Mabrouk to the main moderator of the Egyptian forum! Look like he's taking his job serious!

So, Sammy, I ask for the third time now within the last 24 hours

WHO's blogging under

www.egyptsearch.blogspot.com ????

What's so bad that you have to remove two times my inquiries without any explanation?

Why you removing a topic which doesn't violate YOUR own da*n forum rules for once?

And why do removing just my topic when you don't seem to be at all actively involved with your board?

Don't you think this is a 'militant way' as a moderator to act in this kind of way - which you stated you don't want to be like just a couple of days ago when you finally showed up again on ES('privacy' thread)?

And I still see that we have our own good trolls here on this forum and you do nothing! You sympathize with the attackers on your board and don't care about many others whose feelings 'just get hurt' (in your own words).

You know I deeply care about ES and you must be aware that I am one of members who are posting on your forum for the longest time, infact I spend couple of hours contributing to your board EACH day. I don't care if you like me or not but you don't have the courtesy to tell me at least why?

Herewith you are outing yourself as a biased and ignorant administrator and as a longtime member I just don't have any faith in you as you just don't care.

And sorry I don't do b*tt kissing like others do to please you and bend down, I say what I see..... now have a great day smoking your sheesha tufaha and anything else what you might stuff up there!

I hope you can take critic and I didn't hurt YOUR feelings now..... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mabrouk to the main moderator of the Egyptian forum! Look like he's taking his job serious!
Doesn't he only have one section to moderate? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com