EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Four Kittens

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Four Kittens
Eternity335
Member # 11297

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eternity335     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everybody,

My cat has given birth to four kittens two months ago, and i am really living in a mess now, they are sooooooooooooooooo naughty, turning my life upside down.

Anybody want to take any of those nice naughty kittens?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 2 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 13 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazy-mom-2-2
Member # 11195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazy-mom-2-2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you in ciaro now? i can't imagine anyone taking kittens in egypt! my family yells at me for feeding the poor things! my SIL throws ship-ship at them when they come down from the roof!
Posts: 15 | From: farm lands of PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaphirelee
Member # 11074

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaphirelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I was there. I'm thinking of getting a cat when I come to Egypt depending on my housing situation. I did see a few sites during my travels about Maar cats from getting adopted by people from overseas. There was a waiting list. I think I also saw a shelter in Cairo that had cats for adoption. Of course posting here might work just as well. Good luck.
Posts: 153 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband would have a shitt fit if I brought a kitten home in Egypt. He freaks when I pet the street kittens (not cats, kittens).
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazy-mom-2-2:
my SIL throws ship-ship at them when they come down from the roof!

what's ship- ship?? [Smile]
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by germanjulia:
quote:
my SIL throws ship-ship at them when they come down from the roof!

what's ship- ship?? [Smile]
slippers.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
quote:
Originally posted by germanjulia:
[what's ship- ship?? [Smile]

slippers.
thanks [Smile]
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eternity335
Member # 11297

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eternity335     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx guys for ur words, you really encouraged me to goooooooooooooooooooooo on.
Posts: 13 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
are you in ciaro now? i can't imagine anyone taking kittens in egypt! my family yells at me for feeding the poor things! my SIL throws ship-ship at them when they come down from the roof!

Ah. One of my egy friends is very proud of the fact that when he was about 15 he had a little kitten and he called her 'bousy' and she loved only him and he fed her on 'milk and meat and bones'.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I would love to! what do they look like? How old are they? Give me all of their info!

--------------------
Drinkin Coffee Like the Lunatic I am.

Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eternity335
Member # 11297

Rate Member
Hello,

they are persian cats, almost 3 months old, two are completely grey "male and female", one is completely black "female", and one is mixed grey and black "male".

Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sick and sick!

Despicable! Rescuing what you can from so called breeders.

All the shelters are full of persians which are so cute as kittens then seem to be useless as cats and end up in all
Cairo Sancturies in the worst state I have ever seen.

Islam and animals..yeah right!!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by satanmademedoit:
Sick and sick!

Islam and animals..yeah right!!

These people are NOT moslems, they know nothing of Islam unfortunately
[Frown]

This is so against Islam

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen so many animals here near dead and dead belonging to Muslims and Copts here in Cairo.

These people are the animals and unfortunately the majority here have no idea how to care for their pet,they arrive in a shameful condition or are turfed onto the street..I have never seen this so bad before..today has been bad..another bad case..grrr!!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com