EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Good pediatritian needed in Cairo area

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good pediatritian needed in Cairo area
Margo
Member # 9430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Margo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo to all :-) I am addicted to ES but up to now I was rather read -only member. But I can say I really I check ES every day, follow the topics and new events ;-) on ES, I got great knowlegde about Egypt, which i love and learn a lot from other peoples posts I read here, but this time I would like to ask for help especially all living in Cairo.My frinds' baby (5 months old) is all the time ill - just hight temperture but this problem is coming back after each few days. They vistited about 10 or more doctors in Cairo, each of them said that the previouse one was wrong and gave bad medicine ;-), and they gave prescription for another drug, which will help for sure, but the effect is that it reduces temperature for few hours, and next day problem with temperature is coming back.My opinion (I am not a doctor of course:-)) is that they need to find the deep and orginate reason of this high temperature so please if any one of you can recommend and send some contact (phone maybe) to any good pediatrican in Cairo area - I really would like to help my friends to solve this problem before it will couse some damage in little baby healht. I am sure I can can't for your help. Thank you from advande
best whises and nice day to all
Margo

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met this paediatrician and he appears competent.

Dr.Nasser Gamal
197,26 July Street (off Sphinx Square)
Mohandessin
clinic 3448055
mob 0101306010

He has his own clinic and also works at Al Salam International Mohandessin

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Margo:
There are many good hospitals in Egypt ( rather than indvidual doctors) the best knwon one called DAR ELFOUAD ,( it is located in6th of October city ,, just out side Giza area ) it was mamanged by the current health minster of Egypt .. it might be more expensive than other hospitals ,, or doctors but has better results ,., I have been there once whne I was in Egypt , to visit a friend who had an operation there , and I was surprised because of the standard there ,, it is much much better than any hospital in UK,, ask your friend to take the child to the outpatient department ,,, good luck for the child and to your friend

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am so sorry for the illness of this little one. I found couple of pediatricians recommended on a website for the German community in Cairo:

Dr. Mona Abu Zekry, (deutschsprachig),
Vertragsärztin der Deutschen Botschaft, Vertrauensärztin
der Lufthansa.
- Praxis: 7, Sh. ez-Zouhour, Mohandessin, Tel.: 760 01 01,
- Mobile: 012-214 26 69,
- Privat: 736 49 98.

Dr. Nasser Gamal (englisch und italienisch),
Praxis 197, Sh. 26. July - Midan Sphinx, Mohandessin,
Tel.: 344 80 55, Mobile: 010-115 12 91.

Dr. Wafaa Khalifa,
- Misr International Hospital, Dokki, Tel.:. 760 82 61-9,
- Praxis: 4, Midan Tiba, Mohandessin, Tel.: 749 00 81,
- Mobile: 012-311 34 75.

Dr. Mohamed Omar,
- El Nada Hospital
- 1. Praxis, 14, Sh. Damascus, Maadi,
Tel.: 380 45 08; 380 29 91
- 2. Praxis, 19, Midan Sphinx, Mohandessin,
- Mobile: 010-144 51 81.

I hope so much the cause is found quickly and baby's health will improve in no time. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahiq
Member # 13906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahiq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Margo sorry to hear this.
Both here mention Nasser Gamal so maybe he is good.
It reminds me of my friend a few years back with one year old with same problem. High temperature, then gets medicine, it goes only to come back. They discovered in the hospital that baby had urine infection. Has baby had urine tested for bacteria? they put a little bag on hers and collected it and once they discovered the problem she had antibiotics for a few months!! and it went.

maybe it is the same?
Hope so as this is easily cured.

[Smile]

--------------------
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Margo
Member # 9430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Margo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for so fast answers - exactly as I expected on ES members you can always count!:-)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Margo, please keep us updated on the baby's health.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com