EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » looking for a referral for a OB/GYN Dr. in Alex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for a referral for a OB/GYN Dr. in Alex
Chootie
Member # 14005

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chootie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently found out that I'm pregnant and need to find a good doctor in Alex. If any of you can provide me with names of doctors and their telephone numbers, I would appreciate that. Please let me know what is your persoanl experience with the doctor. I'm looking for recommendations for hospitals as well. I realized that the doctors work in certain hospitals so I will need to do the matching up of both.
Any other helpful hints would be appreciated.

Posts: 20 | From: everywhere | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations!
Take good care of yourself.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chootie
Member # 14005

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chootie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.
Posts: 20 | From: everywhere | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] congratulations .. a few members of my family dealt with a couple of very good doctors [after going to many other doctors,they found out these two are the best].I only know their names,Dr. Ahmed shams [male] and Dr. ghada Harfoush [female].But I will try to grt their addresses and phone numbers for you as soon as i get in contact with my family..Congratulations again, May Allah make your pregnancy easy [Smile] .Ramadan Karim
Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paradise_seekers
Member # 14095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for paradise_seekers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool... I done a search on google, and found Dr. Ghada Harfoush's email and the hospital where she works in alex

Her email : Dr_Ghada_Harfoush@amchosp.com
The hospital :Alexandria Medical Center "مركز الاسكندرية الطبى"
Hospital adress : 14 mayo road, smouha
Tel :4272652 - 4272653 - 4272663 - 4272663
Clinics direct Tel:4266400

[for some reason, you cannot view the page in english]

Hope that was helpful.

Have a nice day [Smile]

Posts: 212 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Chootie! [Smile] All the best for the following months to come. Is it going to be your first baby?

I wonder if there is an expat forum for the Alex region where you can also post an inquiry.

How about your Embassy in Cairo? Does your country has a Consulate in Alex? Are they able to recommend a doctor to you?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com