EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The lady that got a baby...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The lady that got a baby...
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blondie was laying in the deliveryroom, trying to give birth to her baby.
Just outside the delivery-room, in front of the door, her big strong husband, who was afraid of blood, was sitting and waiting.
The doctor told her to push, and a little black head with black frizzy hair came outside. The doctor remembered her long tall and above all, lightcoloured husband and asked her: ‘Excuse me mrs., but should it be possible that the baby’s father is not the man outside? The baby has a black head…”
Blondie became a bit nervous. “I’ve had a one night affair with an African” she said.
By the next push the baby’s body came out. The body was red…
“I’ve also had a one night stand with an Indian” she weezed.
Finally, with the third and last push, the baby’s feet came out, and they were yellow.
Blondie panicked : The man who delivered the Chinese food…
She grabbed the baby in the neck and started to shake it….
“What are you doing?” the doctor shouted.
“I’m so frightened that it also will bark ” [Big Grin]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POOHHHHH!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com