EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any happy people with no gripes or reason to whine about inane crap? [Confused]

Anyone got any good news to share?

Ok, I am happy as the sun is shining and it is another day closer to emigration [Smile] life is good and I am feeling chilled. Oh yeah, and I have a lovely bottle of red wine and packet of M&M's...

Please come on in and spread the love man [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sadman (Happy)
Member # 14848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sadman (Happy)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have another drink man..............WEEKUP MAN YOUR HAVING NIGHTMARE lol
Posts: 49 | From: can | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwXSqWVXACE
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Any happy people with no gripes or reason to whine about inane crap? [Confused]

Anyone got any good news to share?

Ok, I am happy as the sun is shining and it is another day closer to emigration [Smile] life is good and I am feeling chilled. Oh yeah, and I have a lovely bottle of red wine and packet of M&M's...

Please come on in and spread the love man [Big Grin]

Share the M&Ms... make everyone happy! [Big Grin] It was stormy here today, but who cares? It's summer and there will be sun - sometime, eventually, er, I hope. [Smile]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Permission to drink, my kinda guy...

So, are you bringing the hairdryer or what?

Can I play on ya wii?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I could share my chocolate I would.. I would have seperation anxiety from the wine though...

WINE NOT WHINE - that's the motto in here

Storms can be good too, all negatives have a positive [Smile] I love to sit and watch a good storm.

I think the e-numbers are kicking in [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Thank you smuckers [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

I would share my vino with you for that.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring some snacks and refreshments for all!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sure, and music.

If there is no music I will start a karaoke...

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gave the music...I need a virgin drink though, please. Bloody Mary without vodka, extra pepper. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It is way too early to talk alcohol, I will go get a coffee and some toast and sit at my desk and dream of sleep.

I have never had a bloody mary, it always looked like dinner with a straw... You will have to convince me it is nice as they look horrific :0

nb. Marriott Hotel sell Guinness (50le a can!!!!) so if anyone fancies a Guinness sesh let me know [Wink]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the pepsi, but a voice in my mind tells me not to share.

I think it's for your own good, this pepsi could be poisoned or something.

*hugs his pepsi and runs away laughing*

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Shove ya pepsi then... I don't want it [Frown]

Anyway, it will make your arse expand and ya teeth fall out [Smile]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!! My arse expand ? Well at least it ain't my arsehole then. xD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
That would only be if ya shoved it with it still inthe can...lol
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
You said shove it... lol

I'm afraid we have a problem, I don't drink from cans. I drink from 2 liter bottles. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh bejesus... if you shoved that you'd be walking like John Wayne!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hopefully I won't have to.. xD

I'll just let you have a sip so you won't hurt me. haha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I knew you would compromise...

Pepsi makes me burp way more than coca cola!!!! Do you find that? Random question lmao

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Coca cola ?

TRAITOR! YOU SHALL DIE!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
pmsl... I have no preference, I am sorry.

Teach me oh wise one.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Call me daddy, everyone does it eventually. [Razz]

I'm afraid it's a painful and tedious trip to reach enlightment. [Mad]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

That is so gay ... love it!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vader what u doing awake at 3 am????

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Last time I checked it was 10:57 am here. xD
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Last time I checked it was 10:57 am here. xD

ooops sorry i forgot the time difference lol!!!!
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

I considered this gay song but opted with the gay guy instead.
Remember this one, it would be great for our happy party with no alcohol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKTCW4oxS6I

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Who's the Daddy???

It is 9.24am here...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
A party with no alcohol... AHEM lol.

I will certainly be sneaking a hip flask in!!!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
wow its 3:23 am here!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I was awake at 3.23am last night and regretted it at 6.23am this morning!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Hip flask. [Big Grin]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally a happy thread.

Cheeky i am with you on the coke.

Rather interested in where vader is putting this 2l bottle of pepsi.

Sun is shining here and i have warmed my voice up for the kareoke.

"Sun shine lollipops and rainbows are are every where, tra la la la la la la la la cant remember the words."

OK to much red bull now, starting to shake.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Red bull gives you wings [Smile]

What the hell song is that lmao...

We will have to find a karaoke bar miffmiss and have a good ole knees up.

Vader you can bring the coke and I will provide the bacardi [Smile]

The sun isn't shining here but I am still dressed for summer and I am looking so professional in my flip flops and shades lol...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
I usually put my pepsi bottles in the fridge. xD

This made me laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAJUMYGgfZA

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Usually... usually lol... that word implies not always to me.

I CAN'T GET YOUTUBE AT WORK... how vile that work block sites! They will expect me to work next!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Usually... usually lol... that word implies not always to me.

I CAN'T GET YOUTUBE AT WORK... how vile that work block sites! They will expect me to work next!

Sometimes I even put a bottle in the freezer!!!!

LOL, poor cheeky ferret, they're making you work for the money they're giving you. xD

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sometimes... your choice of words is so ambiguous!

Oi, I am worth every penny, my sheer presence in its self is priceless [Smile]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know my work took away everything slightly fun, facebook, email, you tube. Ha ha they havent clicked on to ES yet!! It will be a sad cold day if they do. Then they will want me to work and stop daydreaming.

Sorry the song is from the Simpsons

I have more.........

I gave my love a chicken,
it had no bones,
mmmmmmmmmm chicken.

Such a romantic love song i think.

English club watch out miff and cheeky and vader are on our way. Anyone else coming for karaoke

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I considered this gay song but opted with the gay guy instead.
Remember this one, it would be great for our happy party with no alcohol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKTCW4oxS6I

Heehee, this song is from the very early 90's I believe - CRAZY!!

Hm, I bring couple of joints along!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Spiderpig, spiderpig, does whatever a spider pig does, can he swing from a web? no he can't cos he's a pig!

I can't believe they blocked my Facebook, I have palpitations when I think of all the activity going on that I am unaware of!!!

Oh aye, darts and pool and shot racing [Smile] Brits abroad lmao...

I already have plans to go to the Rock Cafe to get my dose of decent music [Smile]

Hey, there is a pub quiz at the Brit club first tues of every month, we can form a team [Smile]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

This thread reminds me of that virtual ES thread where everyone was shipwrecked on an Island. What was that called, anyone remember ? [Confused]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
This thread reminds me of that virtual ES thread where everyone was shipwrecked on an Island. What was that called, anyone remember ? [Confused]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012833;p=1

[Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012833;p=1

[Wink]

YES! We should begin a new one! [Smile]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Hey, there is a pub quiz at the Brit club first tues of every month, we can form a team [Smile]

I'm the best breast cup identifier there is, can I join ?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Wow, I would love to be shipwrecked... imagine the peace and quiet.

So far this morning I have had 4 coffees and 2 rounds of jam on toast and I am still sleepy... chuck us some pro plus miffmiss!!!!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ok Vader... what cup am I lol. If you can do it by the power of telepathy you can join me.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Wow, I would love to be shipwrecked... imagine the peace and quiet.

Depends with who you are on the island!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Ok Vader... what cup am I lol. If you can do it by the power of telepathy you can join me.

C cup.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh, did I not mention it would just be me and an array of sexy men! Mute men, mute men with alcohol!
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com