EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » plz wish me to get well soon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: plz wish me to get well soon
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am infected by german measles and have to stay not les than 15 days at house
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamtak! I hope you get well soon inshallah.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thnx 7ayat i feel very bad cuz i am type of person cant sit at home 1 day ,but now i have to stay more than 15 days,i wish they pass quickly and i hope the infection doesnt spread to my face ,i hate looking at my body now

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egy7... sorry to hear about your german measles. Its a horrible illness.
But please keep away from pregnant women.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
yes mamasue i will keep away from every body ,i hope these days pass quickly ,lol my only amusement now wil be es and facebook

--------------------
islam

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i wnet to the dr today ,its chicken pocks

--------------------
islam

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yes I do hope you get well very soon. [Smile] Maybe you find some activities to do inside the house you always wanted to do but never found the time.

I am not sure if ES is so amusing these days - unless you like filth and drama at its best. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck and hope you will get well soon.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
thnx tl and yr

--------------------
islam

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats too bad didnt u get vacinated when u were a kid for that?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i did tina

--------------------
islam

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont scratch... u will get bad scars.. and get well soon...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i scratched alot yesterday . i hope i dnt get bad scars ,thnx tina

--------------------
islam

snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you are better soon [Smile]
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
thnx snow white lol u will all find fast replies ,i cant go out

--------------------
islam

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i think when kids get it they can scratch alot and get infantigo i am not sure if adults can get it though... good luck and get alot of calmin lotion its like a pink bottle with pink solution.. use it alot for the itching.....assuming u are inn florida...

--------------------

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol yes tina even here its a pinky solution,thnx 4 ur advise

--------------------
islam

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww best wishes for a speedy recovery esso [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon Esso and no scratching [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Itchy Itchy, Scratchy Scratchy

If you are that unlucky person, how do you keep your chickenpox from driving you crazy? They itch, but you're not supposed to scratch them.

These tips can help you feel less itchy:

- Keep cool because heat and sweat will make you itch more. You might want to put a cool, wet washcloth on the really bad areas.

- Trim your fingernails, so if you do scratch, they won't tear your skin.

- Soak in a lukewarm bath. Adding some oatmeal to your bath water can help relieve the itching.

- Have your mom or dad help you apply calamine lotion, which soothes itching.

Scratching the blisters can tear your skin and leave scars. Scratching can also let germs in, and the blisters could get infected. If your fever goes higher and an area of your skin gets really red, warm, and painful, tell an adult right away. You'll need to see a doctor because you could have a skin infection.

While you have the chickenpox, a pain reliever like acetaminophen might help you feel better, but let your parents help you with this.

http://kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/sick/chicken_pox.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Itchy Itchy, Scratchy Scratchy

If you are that unlucky person, how do you keep your chickenpox from driving you crazy? They itch, but you're not supposed to scratch them.

These tips can help you feel less itchy:

- Keep cool because heat and sweat will make you itch more. You might want to put a cool, wet washcloth on the really bad areas.

- Trim your fingernails, so if you do scratch, they won't tear your skin.

- Soak in a lukewarm bath. Adding some oatmeal to your bath water can help relieve the itching.

- Have your mom or dad help you apply calamine lotion, which soothes itching.

Scratching the blisters can tear your skin and leave scars. Scratching can also let germs in, and the blisters could get infected. If your fever goes higher and an area of your skin gets really red, warm, and painful, tell an adult right away. You'll need to see a doctor because you could have a skin infection.

While you have the chickenpox, a pain reliever like acetaminophen might help you feel better, but let your parents help you with this.

http://kidshealth.org/kid/ill_injure/sick/chicken_pox.html

German measles aren't the same as chicken pox tiger [Confused] ?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He thought he had german measles but has been to the doctors who have told him that he has chicken pox.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
thnx manx ,tl and young at heart,i had opinions by 2 different drs ,one of them told me i cant have a shower this week , the other told me no problem to have showers or put water on my body and i dnt know which to follow

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I think a cool shower would be ok,just dont use any soap or shower gel.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esso, my mom says don't shower at all. Wait until everything is healed up.
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
yes tl lol my mom said the same but i belive the othe dr who told me i can have showers ,he is really a good one ,i wanna make sure if i can or not ,lol maybe go to a 3rd dr tom

yat i really ned that

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I thought just having the cool water would help to stop the itching. As long as no chemicals or harsh towel drying were used.
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
i will wait till tom to have an opinion from a 3rd dr

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Yes esso get a third opinion, I'm no expert, so would hate to give you the wrong advice.
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
yes i will take a 3rd opinion or maybe dont have showers this week 2 be mor ein a safe side

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Yes maybe for the best.
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
yat when will u be in sharm?

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
back in December
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
wish u a good holiday here

--------------------
islam

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Thanks esso. Looking forward to it.
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get Well Soon egyptian7 [Smile]

quote:
Itching and cool baths
The best treatment for skin discomfort and itching is a cool or lukewarm bath every 3 to 4 hours for the first few days. Add 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) of baking soda per tub of water. Baths don't spread the chickenpox. Put calamine lotion on the itchy spots after the bath. You can also massage the itchy spots with an ice cube for 10 minutes. If the itching becomes severe or interferes with sleep, give your child a nonprescription antihistamine called Benadryl.

Chickenpox (Varicella)
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol thnx of gold ,in egypt chicken pox is related with kids lol i am teased now

--------------------
islam

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian7 ... I really sympathise with you!! An itch is the worst thing in the world!! I would rather have a pain than an itch..... really!!!!
As Tina says, calamine lotion slopped on in large quantities should give you some relief, at least!!!
Hope you feel better soon!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
mamasue , the real problem is i am getting bored lol ,i cant sit 1 day at house now its 10 and also the wheather but i am in the ac 24 hrs

--------------------
islam

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
mamasue , the real problem is i am getting bored lol ,i cant sit 1 day at house now its 10 and also the wheather but i am in the ac 24 hrs

I see you sitting everyday here bored [Roll Eyes] so i wonder why you say that....yawnnnn!
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon Esso. I caught chickenpox from my sons a few years ago, it really is alot worse when you are an adult.

I used to use my knitting needles (yes, I can knit guys! [Wink] ) to scratch those hard to reach places!

Calamine lotion is also very good for the calming of the scratching, although you turn powdery pink and white [Big Grin]

Just try not to pick or you will be left with scarring.

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get well soon

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mkhasen
Member # 15388

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mkhasen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope your sickness doesn't transmit via net.
Posts: 19 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Esso

get your mum to organise a

Pox Party [Big Grin]

Get mum to invite all the cousins and neighbours children under 8 and throw a party. Mingle and kiss them all as much as possible. It will pass an afternoon and you can enjoy the jelly and ice cream. Try to infect as many as you can [Wink]

Mums used to do that years ago in the hope that their kids WOULD catch the chicken pox. Get it over with before school starts and all that.

Much better to get it when you are a kid than an adult they say [Wink]

hey you could make it 'Fancy Dress'!!!
Coat yourself on Pink Calamine lotion then roll yourself in Oatmeal and go as Pink Porridge and say he is a famous gay cartoon character or something, like Tinky Winky and the kids will love it, and your get a lot of relief from the itching.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
lol thnx 4 all replies and 4 sash i only once posted a post abt boredom so its not everyday as u claim

--------------------
islam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com