EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » AMERICAN UNIVERSITY SEEKING AFFILIATES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AMERICAN UNIVERSITY SEEKING AFFILIATES
sniperwolf
Member # 15809

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniperwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All,

I represent a university based in the United States, as I am a Director of Operations.

This email is for the President, Dean, High Staff or Owner of the University; also for any one willing to put in work and become one of our international agents.

We are seeking someone who has access to students in international countries. We provide quality online education and offer degrees in business, computer science, accounting, engineering and law later this year. We have bachelor, associates and master degrees including MBA and Doctorate programs.

We are based in Los Angeles, California and accredited with the California school board and California University Organization.

www.bppve.ca.gov (California board of education)
www.cufce.org ( California university -foreign credentials evaluation)

If you can market our school to your students, we can build an affiliation with you. We have different agents in many countries so if you’re up to the task you can represent us. We stay fair to students and our tuition is affordable to students in their particular countries. We have 4 semesters a year and after graduation we aid students with job opportunities to the best of our abilities. Its simple, if you can open an office and have students come to you for information and to apply for our school, we will give you a commission per student. If you also allow students access to computers/library at your current university, we will be happy to give you an affiliation ratio such as 60/40 to keep the center running.

Please email me at my private address dibrahim08@gmail.com if interested and I can provide you more details. Also provide me with a contact number to so we can talk more. I just came across this website and thought I'd find some partners who are in the education sector. Our semester begins October 5th so we need to start recruiting ASAP. Just offhand how many students do you think you can recruit by October 5th? This is a great opportunity for your school and yourself to align with an American University.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com