EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » nana nanana we beat your a$$

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nana nanana we beat your a$$
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone watched the worldcup handball match last night??? Denmark beat Egypt again [Big Grin]

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOD TODAY [Big Grin]

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CPA
Member # 1608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keyword is "TODAY" [Big Grin]
Posts: 33 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CPA:

[Big Grin] baaah [Big Grin] we played 24 matches against each other. We won 23 and 1 draw.

The Egypt beats us in Handball is the day i post my flap pictures on ES [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CPA
Member # 1608

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CPA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very tempting [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 33 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Very tempting [Roll Eyes]

And both things very unrealistic [Big Grin]
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe-at-work:
quote:

[Big Grin] baaah [Big Grin] we played 24 matches against each other. We won 23 and 1 draw.

The Egypt beats us in Handball is the day i post my flap pictures on ES [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

dnt be that happy if danemark reached the final i would post my flap pics on es
Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see how sitting your fat ass on a couch and watching your country's players work hard and win against our Egyptian hard workers being watched by our Egyptian fat asses gives you any pleasure.

Fatty.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Its not about couches, - fat ass'es or wet guys in shorts (or maybe a bit.. [Big Grin] ) Its more the feel of watching my country be SUPERIOR [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only a slightly retarded person like you would be "proud" of stuff done by other people just because they live in the same country.

Are you (considerably) affecting your country's superiority ? Nah, it was like that when you got there.

Go buy a flag and wave it while you watch t.v you fat ass. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
32 Poland 28 Danemark go poland gooo

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
Only a slightly retarded person like you would be "proud" of stuff done by other people just because they live in the same country.

Are you (considerably) affecting your country's superiority ? Nah, it was like that when you got there.

Go buy a flag and wave it while you watch t.v you fat ass. [Big Grin]

Go suck your shisha [Big Grin]

We are of to the semifinals and im proud of the guys effort. Patriotic feelings are normal in a modern democratic society i guess thats why you havent got a clue what im talking about [Big Grin]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We beat Brazil, if that counts, does that mean we can kick their ass in football ? I doubt if even Denmark can.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
We beat Brazil, if that counts, does that mean we can kick their ass in football ? I doubt if even Denmark can.

Football in Denmark doesnt have its glory these days. It was a shame Egypt didnt go further in the tournament. We wanted them to do that. Persoanlly i just find it fun to "diss" the egyptian team compared to the danish because the love of my life is egypian. House war [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand that if a Danish prisoner (short stay prisoner) doesn't like the food they offer in prison, he is given some money and allowed to go to his chosen restaurant then make it back to prison as he promised..is that true ?! [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
quote:
I understand that if a Danish prisoner (short stay prisoner) doesn't like the food they offer in prison, he is given some money and allowed to go to his chosen restaurant then make it back to prison as he promised..is that true ?! [Confused]

Not fully. Prisoners is allowed getting 1 meal a week from a restaurant outside the prison where they (for their own money) can choose something to be brought to jail. They work in the prison and own pocket money for things like cigarettes, candy and extraordenairy food. The can also get an education and in the "light" jails for none voilent/none sexual offenders the can even go out of prison to attend education at colleges/universeties ect.
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
BTW Tigerlily - your country is next tomorrow night [Big Grin]
Go Danish VIkings.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Danish vikings must kick Croatia's a$$ in Zagreb ! [Eek!]
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
quote:
Danish vikings must kick Croatia's a$$ in Zagreb ! [Eek!]

The match last night was nearly giving me a heart attack but YESW Denmark is in the semifinale against Croatia in Croatia. Fingers crossed and puls under control [Smile]
GO RED AND WHITE BOYS.

egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
france and croatia in the final yahooooooo

--------------------
islam

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com