EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tibe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tibe
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Safe trip and have a great time in China!!

Bring lots of pictures back!!!!!!!!

[Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course we all wish you a nice trip! And don't do anything I shouldn't do....behave!!! [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tibe?????

She's gone for two weeks now. Did anyone hear something? Is she perhaps already back home??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's in China cheering Denmark at Womens World Handball Championship 2009..Denmark are on top of their group, qualified for next round..Russia has the stongest team.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh thanks for the update, Dzos. Well I hope Denmark will win so Tibe will return in an excellent mood. [Smile]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russia won and Denmark finished 5th. [Frown] and still no Tibe [Confused] where is she ?
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guys - missed you all. Im finally back. I was on the plane home on the 14.12.09 from Beijing to Copenhagen cia Helsinki in Finland. I became so ill with high fever and difficulties in breathing so i was rushed to a Hospital in Helsinki called piir...something. They have difficult names in Finland. However i stayed at the hospital for 2 days and was then ready to fly home. Had caught a lungvirus and today is my first day totally on my feet again. That was not fun and very hard. Have only managed to buy 2 christmas gift so immmm waaaayyy behind but plan on catching up today and tomorrow.
Thought about my ES friends (Mimmi especially) when i was at the hospital in Helsinki. Never have i met more warm people than i did in Finland. I loved it there except for being sick.

Anyway - im back - and thanks for your concerns.
BTW the danish handball girls was immature and louzy..... [Roll Eyes] [Mad] [Eek!]

Merry christmas to everyone [Smile]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
OMG I can't believe it.... you caught a bug in China!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] I am very sorry to hear that you were and still are so unwell. Look just take it easy, rest in bed and worse case you tell your kiddies that Santa will come a little later this year.

Happy Holidays to you, your hubby and your children and we'll catch up another time when you feel better. [Smile]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Hey Tibe! Good to have you back here, sorry for that nasty cold..eat fresh foods and drink lots of hot liquids, tell us about China when you have time.
Stay safe girl.. [Wink]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks y 2 - blowing kisses your way [Smile]

China was with mixed feelings. Didnt like that NO ONE and i mean NO ONE spoke a word english. Hated the polution, hated that all menuens was in chinese only only god knows what i have been eating [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin] , hated the size of chinese close. As our luggage was delayed with 6 days because of strike in Finland, we had to go out and shop for new close. Chinese people are just tooo damn small. Very hard finding stuff that suited.
Loved Shanghai, - went skywalking nearly 500 m up on top of the famous skyscraber. 100 floors and walking on glas floor [Eek!] FUNNY SCARY.
Saw a public punishment. Dont know what the dude had done to deserve the police treatment he got in the middle of the square in Shanghai. Even the chinese looked scared.
Loved the chinese trains. Clean, fast, cheap and on time. Loved Beijing and everything there.
Atleast until i got sick.

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
missed ya lots girly..get well soon
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
thanx hun. Im already better. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com