EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mubarak Ramadan (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mubarak Ramadan
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in a few hours... my time zone.

Can't wait to see what the serials are like.

Hopefully introduce a few new stars!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What serials ?? [Confused] are you with us in Egypt or is that Egyptian satellite TV ?? [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramadan is not about TV series.... but this thinking is so typical for that confused khawaga.

Next thing she'll complain that no English subtitles are provided.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerweed, I don't need subtitles I have a translator and I can pick up a jist of the convo because my hearing is better than my speaking in al-arabi.

Seriously you've been there once and over 6 years cannot drop your act. Lanie has to take lessons from the master.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol you lie when you open up your mouth.... nothing new, sonomod.

Your hearing can't be that good that's why the US Army didn't want to recruit you years ago. [Big Grin]

Besides that Lanie is now reading and writing Arabic pretty well. And you are sitting there with a translator - go figure!! [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats Lanie got to do with it? is she starring in a new serial this Ramadan?

oh and its Ramadan Mubarak, not Mubarak Ramadan [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Who is Mubarak Ramadan???? [Cool]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its neither Ramadan Mubarak nor Mubarak Ramadan..its Ramadan Kareem and Eid Mubarak. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
What serials ?? [Confused] are you with us in Egypt or is that Egyptian satellite TV ?? [Confused]

Actually its Arab Satellite TV. The historic epics on Syrian TV are to be good this year!
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Its neither Ramadan Mubarak nor Mubarak Ramadan..its Ramadan Kareem and Eid Mubarak. [Big Grin] [Razz]

I am in a town flooded with a variety of Muslims, and so far what I've heard over he years its Mubarak Ramadan and a mix of those you posted.

Mainly Mubarak Ramadan.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
Lol you lie when you open up your mouth.... nothing new, sonomod.

Your hearing can't be that good that's why the US Army didn't want to recruit you years ago. [Big Grin]

Besides that Lanie is now reading and writing Arabic pretty well. And you are sitting there with a translator - go figure!! [Razz] [Razz]

Lanie lives with her mother and doesn't have even supervised visitation rights to see her kids.

I failed to get into the the navy because I failed the hearing test.

Now how about that $100,000 a year contracting position your hubby was supposed to get? Is he even working?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lanie's mother lives in shebin too now? didn't know that.

Do you have visitation rights for your daughter sono or is it still based on if you can afford the flight? Perhaps Lanie or her mum could pass on a message for you

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

agreed...hubby told me so [Big Grin]
๑۩۞۩๑ Ramadan Kareem ๑۩۞۩๑

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

agreed...hubby told me so [Big Grin]
๑۩۞۩๑ Ramadan Kareem ๑۩۞۩๑

And make sure you have photos to be posted to ES from your trip in September.

Haven't seen any photos of you and sabr since two weeks after he got to the USA.

Keep it real loser!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and you wont , dont have to prove anything to you...nor will reply to anything you have to say...jealously is a real sin..worry about your daughter , not me nor my husband
CF and malimaz, and lanie and ayisha , and whoever i run into when we get there will tell ya ...oh and yes Lanie and her husband and daughter are going to have dinner with my hubby and i...ill tell her you said hi...and you are the only loser here [Roll Eyes]
leave me the fuk alone for the last time... [Mad]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me frogs [Wink]

Unless I am wildly mistaken I have booked time out of my schedule to meet the Chef so I will be quite miffed if she is not at the meeting point!!!

Jeez, this is all too silly for me [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me frogs [Wink]

Unless I am wildly mistaken I have booked time out of my schedule to meet the Chef so I will be quite miffed if she is not at the meeting point!!!

Jeez, this is all too silly for me [Wink]

me too!!!! and pure hatred for anyone who is happy, she is a real pity [Frown]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

ROFLMAO [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
and you wont , dont have to prove anything to you...nor will reply to anything you have to say...jealously is a real sin..worry about your daughter , not me nor my husband
CF and malimaz, and lanie and ayisha , and whoever i run into when we get there will tell ya ...oh and yes Lanie and her husband and daughter are going to have dinner with my hubby and i...ill tell her you said hi...and you are the only loser here [Roll Eyes]
leave me the fuk alone for the last time... [Mad]

And you didn't need to pop into this thread to spread your confusion.

You are a liar just like Lanie, Anatasia and then there is Ayisha who doesn't know the truth in her relationship.

You are right you don't have to prove anything to me.

BUt it is telling that after flooding this forum with photos of you and sabr they abruptly stop and then his profile on a hookup website shows his location as "Ohio". Hence he has left you.

Liars stick together, at the heart of it its really fantasy!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
are there any pics of you with your daughter sono? i mean WITH her as in close to her, I have seen only one and you were at the other end of the lineup to her.

Maybe after micky posted her pics people like you started abusing, like you did with YR's pic which went on for pages and pages of you trying to tell Brits about wedding ring fingers?

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
are there any pics of you with your daughter sono? i mean WITH her as in close to her, I have seen only one and you were at the other end of the lineup to her.

Maybe after micky posted her pics people like you started abusing, like you did with YR's pic which went on for pages and pages of you trying to tell Brits about wedding ring fingers?

Ayisha, don't even bother replying to the nut job .we all know she is sick and doesn't have a clue about any of us...she isn't worth it.so pitiful [Roll Eyes]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
like you did with YR's pic which went on for pages and pages of you trying to tell Brits about wedding ring fingers?

Damn girl, you have an excellent memory for being 90!! [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

Unlike Micky I don't claim to be living under the same roof as my daughter.

If micky wants to refute evidence that her visa'd hubby is not living with her she needs to prove otherwise.

I don't make claims I can't back up. I don't make up stories to feel included in a "virtual clique of fantasists".

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
This has to be the QUOTE OF THE DAY here on ES:

quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:

I don't make claims I can't back up.

*laughs hysterically* [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Please, you lone grumpy and confused old biatch, do us all a favor and stay glued to your TV and watch all these Ramadan soap operas without understanding anything. At least you can't do no harm.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
tigerlily , she is just a sad confused dumbo..dont feed into her. i will not prove anything to her so she gets mad.you all will see my hubby and me when we get to egypt and see how happy 2 ADULTS that have been together for almost 5 years now are..i dont give a flying **** what she says or thinks
she needs to get her coke bottle out again and rotate...or maybe she is still on that nagging period of hers again [Roll Eyes]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
tigerlily , she is just a sad confused dumbo..dont feed into her. i will not prove anything to her so she gets mad.you all will see my hubby and me when we get to egypt and see how happy 2 ADULTS that have been together for almost 5 years now are..i dont give a flying **** what she says or thinks
she needs to get her coke bottle out again and rotate...or maybe she is still on that nagging period of hers again [Roll Eyes]

Unlike you I don't need to use petty insults.

I just speak the truth. You cannot prove your former hubby who married you for a visa, agreed to take your money to start a business in Egypt is infact still living with you.

You and your cohorts will post photos of children and grandchildren, post threads commenmorating an incorrect b-day of a child who's mother you berate online; yet cannot post any photos of yourself from a time you have lived in Egypt, nor photos of you and your hubbies that are current.

Its a fact of life, you cannot prove lies!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[quote:]Originally posted by Ayisha:
like you did with YR's pic which went on for pages and pages of you trying to tell Brits about wedding ring fingers?

Damn girl, you have an excellent memory for being 90!! [Big Grin] [/quote]TL that and the pharmacy one still make me howl, remember you cant buy tampons and you have to have a prescription to get anything in Egypt? ROFL She even searched pages of pharmacy law for that one! LOVE IT

quote:
Sono
quote:
:Originally posted by Ayisha:

Unlike Micky I don't claim to be living under the same roof as my daughter.
surely one would take MORE pics if they were NOT living with their daughter? thats if they ever bothered visiting of course.

quote:
If micky wants to refute evidence that her visa'd hubby is not living with her she needs to prove otherwise.
why? she knows, we know, you dont believe so why bother?

quote:
I don't make claims I can't back up.
yes you do all the time! you claim micky isnt with her husband, back it up, you claim my hubby is not living with me, back it up, you claim Lanie is in USA, back it up. you have NEVER backed anything up you just rant bulshite.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I just speak the truth.

Amy dearest, there is a huge difference in your perceived truth and THE truth. You still have not come to terms with the fact you were married for residency by a man that took your child to Egypt as you were an unfit mother, you really have to get over it and get on with your life, either relocate and raise your kid or bog off and get a job.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Not reading all of it.

Lanie is in Texas because a white pages online noted her address and a woman named "Rosa Linda" had the same address.

If Lanie lived in Egypt why did she stop posting after I revealed the Texas address she is living at, the fact she was married before and had three kids with her ex husband, another child she was forced to give up for adoption during college.

The fact when she started to discuss her need to contact the 14 year old son she lost custody of 13 years ago on VB's forum the forum was shut down. She outed herself for being a fraud and since then none of her buddies from that forum has ever came to her rescue on ES to lie for her. NEVER!

After I posted the truth about Lanie, even Snoozin stopped posting on ES and closed down her forum because Snoozin was caught lying for Lanie.

Carrying on this fantasist bullshit for a very mentally unstable woman who has been court ordered to take medication and stay away from her children is proof of how absolutely insane you are Ayisha, along with Tigerweed and Micky.

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this forum!

Ramadan Kareem to all!!!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Not reading all of it.

[Big Grin]

quote:
Lanie is in Texas because a white pages online noted her address and a woman named "Rosa Linda" had the same address.
I must still be in UK then as I am still registered there, my bank is there and I have an address there [Roll Eyes]

quote:
If Lanie lived in Egypt why did she stop posting after I revealed the Texas address she is living at, the fact she was married before and had three kids with her ex husband, another child she was forced to give up for adoption during college.
'revealed'? maybe because she had enough of your crap and obvious obsession with her??

quote:
The fact when she started to discuss her need to contact the 14 year old son she lost custody of 13 years ago on VB's forum the forum was shut down. She outed herself for being a fraud and since then none of her buddies from that forum has ever came to her rescue on ES to lie for her. NEVER!

After I posted the truth about Lanie, even Snoozin stopped posting on ES and closed down her forum because Snoozin was caught lying for Lanie.

Carrying on this fantasist bullshit for a very mentally unstable woman who has been court ordered to take medication and stay away from her children is proof of how absolutely insane you are Ayisha, along with Tigerweed and Micky.

Talking of mentally unstable women taking medication, did you see yet another shrink as the other 2 didnt help?

I dont know how you have the nerve to question another woman about her kids when yours has been taken so far away from you that she speaks another language!

Im not carrying anything on, you are. Personally I dont give a toss if lanie or Micky or anyone here has had 15 kids all taken away from them as its not my business or yours. Your life you have posted the whole sorry crap and yes its sad, but it doesnt give you the right to feel superior to anyone else as your shite stinks just as much as anyone elses does.

made it bold so you might read it before your next diatribe

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
I love this forum!

Ramadan Kareem to all!!!

same to you..and you said it right [Big Grin] [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I just speak the truth. You cannot prove your former hubby who married you for a visa, agreed to take your money to start a business in Egypt is infact still living with you.

You and your cohorts will post photos of children and grandchildren, post threads commenmorating an incorrect b-day of a child who's mother you berate online; yet cannot post any photos of yourself from a time you have lived in Egypt, nor photos of you and your hubbies that are current.

maybe you will shut your cake hole now...
http://i37.tinypic.com/11spl76.jpg the one where you said take a picture in my kitchen? ok there ya go LOSER...and 1 more for ya , the wedding we just went to in july
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ens4tc.jpg
so who is the Liar now you waste of life.like i said before go spin on your bottle
or are you going to say thats not us or find something else to spit of of that nasty mouth of yours [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
I just speak the truth.

Amy dearest, there is a huge difference in your perceived truth and THE truth. You still have not come to terms with the fact you were married for residency by a man that took your child to Egypt as you were an unfit mother, you really have to get over it and get on with your life, either relocate and raise your kid or bog off and get a job.
Valerie You cannot prove anything because you have a total of 2 photos with you and your love interest.

Its normal course that after initial courtship and after the gigolo has a substantial amount of your money he stops posing for photos with the sugarmama and won't be seen in public with her.

Thats proof enough!

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

maybe you will shut your cake hole now...
http://i37.tinypic.com/11spl76.jpg the one where you said take a picture in my kitchen? ok there ya go LOSER...and 1 more for ya , the wedding we just went to in july
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ens4tc.jpg
so who is the Liar now you waste of life.like i said before go spin on your bottle
or are you going to say thats not us or find something else to spit of of that nasty mouth of yours [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

Second pic has no wedding cake. It could have been taken in the first two weeks he was in the USA. No indication of when that photo was taken.

The photo of your kitchen was posted 17 March, 2010 06:54 PM Your trees in the window of the photo you posted above are mature from summer.

I'll have to dig up exactly when your visa runner who dumped you came to the USA.

Still unless you can photo him with you, holding a recent newspaper full sheet so I can verify the headline stories with the date, you are lying.

Why would sabr post a profile on a hookup site with the location of "OHio" then brag about it to other Egyptian men on ES?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
first of all his name is Sabri second he has never been on es..you idiot.and i am not going to give you no more..i knew you wouldnt believe these resent pictures,so go to hell you witch

I'm wondering if I were to hose someone down with Preparation H, would they disappear? [Big Grin] bye bye coke bottle lover

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Valerie You cannot prove anything because you have a total of 2 photos with you and your love interest.

Its normal course that after initial courtship and after the gigolo has a substantial amount of your money he stops posing for photos with the sugarmama and won't be seen in public with her.

Thats proof enough!

Amy I dont need to prove anything to you or anyone else and if you think there are only 2 pics of us together thats still one more than you on the same pic as your kid. [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
first of all his name is Sabri second he has never been on es..you idiot.and i am not going to give you no more..i knew you wouldnt believe these resent pictures,so go to hell you witch. and where does it say date on the picture and hell you cant even see trees out the window..its shades are pulled almost all the way down... [Roll Eyes]

I'm wondering if I were to hose someone down with Preparation H, would they disappear? [Big Grin] bye bye coke bottle lover

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Im not carrying anything on, you are. Personally I dont give a toss if lanie or Micky or anyone here has had 15 kids all taken away from them as its not my business or yours.
Then why pop into a thread I've started to congratulate real Muslims on their Holy Month just to bait me into an argument for what is also none of your business?

Did you lose your ability to watch UK TV on the computer so you need something to do?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Im not carrying anything on, you are. Personally I dont give a toss if lanie or Micky or anyone here has had 15 kids all taken away from them as its not my business or yours.
Then why pop into a thread I've started to congratulate real Muslims on their Holy Month just to bait me into an argument for what is also none of your business?

Did you lose your ability to watch UK TV on the computer so you need something to do?

You may have started it to congratulate muslims but then your spite overtook you and you had to bring your latest obsession into it, and that was what I replied to in the first place.

I can still watch UK TV on the computer though, watched Eastenders and Coronation Street and im going to watch a film in a bit, if thats ok with you. You got no serials that you dont understand to watch so you can feel closer to the kid that speaks another language?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
here ya go ...since i didn't have the wedding cake sitting on our laps, will the bride and groom do you pathetic loser [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
http://i36.tinypic.com/33wmliw.jpg

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Micky dont bother with her, she will only say its years ago or something else stupid, all she has is her hate, leave her to stew in it.

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Micky dont bother with her, she will only say its years ago or something else stupid, all she has is her hate, leave her to stew in it.

wise words my friend...over and done with [Razz]
cant wait to meet ya in some 24 days...be ready Lady cause i am coming for you [Big Grin] [Wink]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:
here ya go ...since i didn't have the wedding cake sitting on our laps, will the bride and groom do you pathetic loser [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Excellent photoshop Micky..I have a photo with Queen Elizabeth sitting on my lap..topless. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

wise words my friend...over and done with [Razz]
cant wait to meet ya in some 24 days...be ready Lady cause i am coming for you [Big Grin] [Wink]

I did give my numbers didn't I? can't wait to meet you both. [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
here ya go ...since i didn't have the wedding cake sitting on our laps, will the bride and groom do you pathetic loser [Roll Eyes]

Excellent photoshop Micky..I have a photo with Queen Elizabeth sitting on my lap..topless. [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Razz]
let me see it them smartass [Big Grin]
and yes Ayisha i got the cell and home numbers

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Aren't both Ramadan Kareem and Eid Mubarak, wishing a holy Ramadan?

We always say 'Mübarek Ramazan' which means 'The holy Ramadan' Doesn't it have the same meaning in Arabic?

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

We always say 'Mübarek Ramazan' which means 'The holly Ramadan' Doesn't it have the same meaning in Arabic?

Mubarak means "blessed".

Ramadan mubarak everyone. [Smile] And I wish everyone who is fasting in this heat a lot of strength.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

We always say 'Mübarek Ramazan' which means 'The holly Ramadan' Doesn't it have the same meaning in Arabic?

Mubarak means "blessed".

Ramadan mubarak everyone. [Smile] And I wish everyone who is fasting in this heat a lot of strength.

Holy and blessed are synonymous, no?

Yes Ramadan mubarak everone [Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snow white
Member # 15647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snow white     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody hell.... why do certain people think they have the right to spew vomit about other guys.... especially when they can't even get the facts right JEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 264 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com