EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What do you want from Christmas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you want from Christmas
wholesale2wd
Member # 18348

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wholesale2wd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modern Jordan is predominantly urbanized. Jordan is classified as a country of "high human development" by the 2010 Human Development Report. brand jordan sneakers Furthermore, The Kingdom has been classified as an emerging market with a free market economy by the CIA World Fact Book. It has more Free Trade Agreements than any other country in the region. It has a pro-Western regime with very close relations with the United Kingdom and the United States. It also became a major non-NATO ally of the United States in 1996, and is one of only two nations in the region, the other being Egypt, that have diplomatic relations with Israel. It is a founding member of the Arab League, the WTO,the AFESD,the Arab Parliament, the AIDMO,the AMF, the IMF, the International Criminal Court,the UNHRC, the GAFTA, the ESCWA, the ENP and the United Nations. Jordan is also currently undergoing close integration with the European Union and the Gulf Cooperation Council. Jordan enjoys "advanced status with the European Union.
Posts: 21 | From: china | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do I want for Christmas? All you spammers to buzz off [Mad]

Bah, humbug!!

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't want chav clothes!! Which is all these spammers are flogging.

Talking of Chavs, Walsall scratters were on Jeremy Kyle 2 days back lol.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my health back, a home and a job and yes no more boring boring spam spam spam spam...
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Well I don't want chav clothes!! Which is all these spammers are flogging.

Talking of Chavs, Walsall scratters were on Jeremy Kyle 2 days back lol.

I'd take the Walsall scratters over Jeremy Kyle any day of the week. God that bloke puts my back up. Now Judge Judy I can watch. Maybe I can relate to the more mature lady better? [Wink]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any person EVER spoke to me the way he speaks to people they would be wearing a wooden overcoat!

He is a disrespectful cock! Cannot stand the man. JJ is much more fun but how stupid are some of the folk on that show!

When I was in the UK I would avoid sick days as daytime TV would make my brain hurt!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Ooh I know, barely a braincell knocking about between them, but... I dunno, I kind of find it a bit more acceptable for an articulate, more mature lady to be putting them in their place, rather than watching some pathetic attempt by a smeghead like Jeremy Kyle.

I think things have improved though. Remember Kilroy? You had to turn down the colour everytime he came on.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I lolled at Smeghead... not heard that in a long while [Smile]

Ah Kilroy and his perma 'tan'.

JJ is much more fun at being patronising, most intelligent folk are.

I used to love Central Weekend, we would leave the pub early to catch it... now there was a great debate show!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com