EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mubarak Dead?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mubarak Dead?
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just heard this from family member who has source close to him. Said he just passed away awhile ago. Waiting to see how reliable this "source" was.
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura, I have thought this since Saturday actually, even before that to be honest as the speech on Friday did not take account of anything current that was happening, like he had no idea and it was not 'live' either although it was when he recorded it [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read an interesting account of what supposedly happened that day. Cant find the link to it now, but oh well.

It said that he was going to resign that night and had a speech prepared. Then the old bat Suzanne and his 2 sons got into huge fight with him, and telling him he couldn't do it. They said Ala and Gamal got into such a huge fight that it was heard throughout the whole presidential palace. Ala was accusing Gamal of being the one to bring his father down, with all his corrupt/buddy business practices. It also said that Mubarak was screaming and yelling at Gamal and Suzanne saying they were the ones who destroyed his reputation.

It then went on to say that during the speech that Mubarak finally gave (a rewritten one) that he actually fainted twice during the taping.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amoun over the moon
Member # 18587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amoun over the moon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
I read an interesting account of what supposedly happened that day. Cant find the link to it now, but oh well.

It said that he was going to resign that night and had a speech prepared. Then the old bat Suzanne and his 2 sons got into huge fight with him, and telling him he couldn't do it. They said Ala and Gamal got into such a huge fight that it was heard throughout the whole presidential palace. Ala was accusing Gamal of being the one to bring his father down, with all his corrupt/buddy business practices. It also said that Mubarak was screaming and yelling at Gamal and Suzanne saying they were the ones who destroyed his reputation.

It then went on to say that during the speech that Mubarak finally gave (a rewritten one) that he actually fainted twice during the taping.

Laura, too much drama I'm afraid. He did look very weak during his last speach, certainly to weak to "scream" at his sons. This makes it seem as if Alaa is whiter than white. Maybe it's propaganda to prepare Alaa for the next phase. I'm a story leaked (or more probably fabricated) by the Alaaites. A bit like the Blairites and the Brownites in the old new-labour government.

In my view, it'd be better if he's dead. Because, whilst I believe many people would like to see him in court, yet they feel that that would be inappropriate for someone who served in 6th of October war. It would be viewed as disrespectful to the army as an institution rather than him as a person. This sentiment surfaced after his speach on the 28th (or 29th), the one where he said he wants to die in Egypt.

So if he's dead, that would resolve this conflict. As for his children, lynch them, nobody cares.

Posts: 56 | From: Da moon | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had an Egyptian lad post on my FB he died at 3am this morning...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amoun over the moon
Member # 18587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amoun over the moon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I just had an Egyptian lad post on my FB he died at 3am this morning...

this sounds too accurate not to be reported.
Posts: 56 | From: Da moon | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt say I believed it [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com