EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Where to buy trampoline for children?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where to buy trampoline for children?
NAE
Member # 17104

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for NAE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can I buy a trampoline for children (aged 3 and 8)? I know sports shops have them, but they want to put it in their garden so something larger would be better, and preferably a store near 6th october?

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NAE
Member # 17104

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NAE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok just checked with Toys R Us and Sesame Club, any other options?
Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AntonD1
Member # 16387

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AntonD1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw one a couple of weeks ago at Toys R Us in City Stars Mall, but can't say anywhere nearer than that.
Maybe if you've contacted them they don't have them anymore.

Posts: 29 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I want one too or any kind of "toys" for hyperactive kids.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there any trampolines with netting?

Seriously I am a little afraid of a pair of little girls being launched off one of those trampolines by loving older sisters.

I sure hope there is some kind of insignia or US safety rating system printed on the packaging indicating the same product could be sold in the USA or EU.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NAE
Member # 17104

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NAE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't find one with a net.
NAE
Member # 17104

Rate Member
how about carrefour? anyone seen a trampoline with a net there?
NAE
Member # 17104

Rate Member
or dandy mall?

I need to find this before christmas :S

basha
Member # 17145

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for basha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a toy shop beside the new food court at city stars, have u checked it ?
Posts: 50 | From: heliopolis | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NAE
Member # 17104

Rate Member
Ok, thanks everyone [Smile]

I ended up buying it from Toys R Us.

Emilynx
Member # 23021

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emilynx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I have the same problem. I want to buy my kids the best trampoline and I want it to be safe so I will definitely go with the enclosure model, but I can't decide which one is better. Can you help me with the choice? Here is the link of best trampolines, what do you think?
http://www.hoptrampoline.com/best-trampoline/

Posts: 1 | From: jackson | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com