EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Western men improve their genes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Western men improve their genes
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you folks that many western politicians & Pop stars are actually married to Moslem women, and have to hide this fact fearing reprisal.

Rocky Davis Bowie, is married to Moslem beauty Iman.Labour MP hero, is married to Dr Ameera Abu Zeid, Former rocky Cat Steven is married to a Pakestani moslem and of course above all prof.G.C is married to me.

Eat your heart Charlie.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is no secret, everyone knows about David Bowie and Cat Stevens.
It's public knowledge. Love is love, they don't marry to improve anything.

Take care.

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Imam was an Ethiopian. Ethiopians are Orthodox Christians who often have Muslim names.

And when a Muslim woman marries a non-Muslim, hasn't she renounced her faith and become a Apostate?

Personally no way in hell would my daughter marry a non-Muslim.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David Bowie has always been proud of his wife and she is high profile. Cat Stevens gave up his career for his religion years ago.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sonomod:
I thought Imam was an Ethiopian. Ethiopians are Orthodox Christians who often have Muslim names.

And when a Muslim woman marries a non-Muslim, hasn't she renounced her faith and become a Apostate?

Personally no way in hell would my daughter marry a non-Muslim.

Sono, No Iman is a somali, and no again Moslem women can not, repeat can not change their faith to get married. Non Moslim husbands to be are the ones who change their faiths to marry a moslim woman.

There will be no trouble for a would be your son in law to revert to Islam- 1000's are doing this very thing every day.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cat Stevens has never done anything to hide the fact that he is married to a muslim.... He converted to Islam many years ago... he is now known as Yusuf Islam, and is very respected by the muslim community in England, has written many childrens' books on Islam, and made recordings for children (try to get a copy of the CD 'A is for Allah'.. I listen to it all the time.. its wonderful!'has opened Islamic schools in London and is very active in the promotion of Islam. He has a beautiful wife and lovely family. Why should he hide his wife????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
He has a beautiful wife and lovely family. Why should he hide his wife????

No its more cultural than ideological. My husband won't allow me to show off pictures of my daughter to other Male Muslims, but to show my daughter's pic to Female Muslims its okay. And he doesn't show anyone the pic of his mom or any female relative. I wanted to put his mother's pic in a collage frame and he wouldn't allow it.

Plus its considered Haram for women to smile at the photographer when she is married. All my mother-in-laws photos are very serious. Though my sister in law smiles in all of her photos.

And never do I share photos of female in-laws unless they are wearing a headscarf, even to other women. I show no male any photos of family females.

I don't completely understand it, but thats okay.

Oh and when a man and woman are dating during their engagement the woman goes off and gets an expensive photography portriat of her all done up without her hajib. When a man gets that photo, he knows that she wants him. A good sign. But he isn't allowed to show it off to everyone, just family. Besides its a huge tease factor!!!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've gone off on a tangent here.... I didnt mean HIDE. his wife.. I just meant hide the fact that he married a muslim..... which was what the thread was about!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cat Stevens was refused entry to the United States last year because it was thought he had terrorist connections. Everyone knows that David Bowie is a notorious bisexual, so that ought to open up the gene pool a bit.

Technically, I am free to marry again since my divorce, but they would have to marry me for me money as I havent got anything else worth having.

I see that Salama has just popped up from the underworld to entice me into this debate. Well Salama, as for eating my heart out, I certainly wouldnt want to marry you. I would rather commit suet pudding! My sympathy lies with your husband. I would send him a card if I knew where he lived, suggesting he jumps over the nearest ravine. Charlie the Saint.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Sokarya.... The US thinks every muslim convert is a terrorist!! In the UK Yusuf Islam has done such a lot of good work to promote peace and harmony with Islam!.... American government for the most part are mainly jews, this is why it's difficult for a high-profile muslim to get into their wonderful 'civilised multi-racial multi- ethnic' country!! The US stinks anyway!!!
Erm....David Bowie being bisexual?? I'm not sure how this fits into the plot.... as his wife is not a muslim anyway??

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Chalie wrote:
(Technically, I am free to marry again since my divorce, but they would have to marry me for me money as I havent got anything else worth having.)

Well Charlie, sorry you are divorced, It must have very bad experience going through divorce.
As for nothing else to offer other than yourself, then let us be honest Charlie, the wait is going to be very,very,and one more very long dear.

Charlie wrote:

" Well Salama, as for eating my heart out, I certainly wouldnt want to marry you. I would rather commit suet pudding! My sympathy lies with your husband. I would send him a card if I knew where he lived, suggesting he jumps over the nearest ravine."

Chalie, that was a nice joke I never heard before, you know what I started to like you, now I know your weakness.
Before my British husband there were the American NBC broadcaster, the Swiss Businessman and the Czech Archeologist dear, who are you among those?
Still , eat your heart Charlie.

Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An muslim try to improve their welch always for sale... salama..haw much...poor you
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramyshaut
Member # 6097

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ramyshaut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salama wrote:
and no again Moslem women can not, repeat can not change their faith to get married. Non Moslim husbands to be are the ones who change their faiths to marry a moslim woman.

nonsens again desperate salamaaaaaaa
moslem woman do that every day protected by Christians

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

No its more cultural than ideological. My husband won't allow me to show off pictures of my daughter to other Male Muslims, but to show my daughter's pic to Female Muslims its okay. And he doesn't show anyone the pic of his mom or any female relative. I wanted to put his mother's pic in a collage frame and he wouldn't allow it.

Plus its considered Haram for women to smile at the photographer when she is married. All my mother-in-laws photos are very serious. Though my sister in law smiles in all of her photos.

And never do I share photos of female in-laws unless they are wearing a headscarf, even to other women. I show no male any photos of family females.

I don't completely understand it, but thats okay.

Oh and when a man and woman are dating during their engagement the woman goes off and gets an expensive photography portriat of her all done up without her hajib. When a man gets that photo, he knows that she wants him. A good sign. But he isn't allowed to show it off to everyone, just family. Besides its a huge tease factor!!!

sonomod...totally wild lifestyle u have. liberation, emancipation, equality , ...guns n roses r jealous of u

Posts: 38 | From: nyc | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramyshaut:
nonsens again desperate salamaaaaaaa
moslem woman do that every day protected by Christians[/B]

Moslem women do what? change their religion to marry christian men ?
have not seen that..not even in sci fi movies

Posts: 38 | From: nyc | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cairoexpat
Member # 1023

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for cairoexpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are probably correct in saying that the “Book” says Moslem women cannot change their faith to get married. But that is like saying Moslem women don’t have premarital sex, “right”. Get your head out of the sand Salama, they do it every day. There are a whole lot of them that do, and a whole lot that get married to non-Moslem men or men that merely change there religion so they can get married to there non-practicing Moslem girlfriends, so daddy and mommy will be happy. Just as there are a whole lot of Moslem men that let their foreign wives raise their off spring in a non-Moslem environment. Men and women of all different faiths will do as they please, including your Moslems, the saints and savors of all humanity.
Posts: 133 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GuGu
Member # 6525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GuGu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats really new for me :)
Posts: 27 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptguy:
sonomod...totally wild lifestyle u have. liberation, emancipation, equality , ...guns n roses r jealous of u

Amen. EG has spoken the truth (did I say that??? LOL).
Teasing by portrait without the cover?.... I have short and VERY RED hair; I would not marry anybody ever if that was my hidden weapon.
Sometimes I wonder where is the line of 'enough' when accepting someone's rules and convictions that are as clear to us as engagement rituals on Mars.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
as clear to us as engagement rituals on Mars.

they are less complicated than the ones on Venus i have to admit

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cairoexpat:
[B]You are probably correct in saying that the “Book” says Moslem women cannot change their faith to get married. But that is like saying Moslem women don’t have premarital sex, “right”. Get your head out of the sand Salama, they do it every day.

so where can i find those moslem babes??

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does the poster of this thread believe that Muslims have a genetic combination divergent from the typical non-Muslim? Would that imply there is a Muslim or Islamic gene as opposed to a non-Muslim gene?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Does the poster of this thread believe that Muslims have a genetic combination divergent from the typical non-Muslim? Would that imply there is a Muslim or Islamic gene as opposed to a non-Muslim gene?

GOOD QUESTION AUSAR. I THINK THE MOST COMMON GENE IS LEVI'S. BUT LEE , GAP, AND TOMMY HILFIGER ALL HAVE GREAT ONES TOO.

my research shows moslems prefer faded blue, classic fit

[This message has been edited by egyptguy (edited 01 February 2005).]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptguy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ausar:
[b]Does the poster of this thread believe that Muslims have a genetic combination divergent from the typical non-Muslim? Would that imply there is a Muslim or Islamic gene as opposed to a non-Muslim gene?

GOOD QUESTION AUSAR. I THINK THE MOST COMMON GENE IS LEVI'S. BUT LEE , GAP, AND TOMMY HILFIGER ALL HAVE GREAT ONES TOO.

my research shows moslems prefer faded blue, classic fit

I think they love the tighter fit really. Egy, glad to see your mind out of coma.

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 01 February 2005).]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptguy
Member # 6485

Rate Member
Valentino and Diesel now have denim veils that can easily suffocate u...on the outside : they printed : "dye bush"
Ralph Lauren Denim make outstanding designs... some are ripped, for that rebellious moslem..
FOR ISLAMISTS , BANANA REPUBLIC NOW HAVE DENIM VEILS, EQUIPPED WITH ANTI-CATHOLIC RECORDINGS..and armani have blue

or if u r really worried go to www.islamicjeans.com

[This message has been edited by egyptguy (edited 02 February 2005).]

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
egyptgay asked:

so where can i find those moslem babes?

In your dreams.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
lol salama!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com