EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » SHARM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SHARM
lotty
Member # 6003

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for lotty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am off to Sharm for the 3rd time Leaving day after tomorrow 5th dec

I adore sharm the friendliness of the locals are great.........until you head for Na'ama Bay lol where u cant really go window shopping at your ease lol they pounce on you before u get a chance to look lol......the first visit was horrendous coz of this..........but now i am aware of their ways God help them hehehe as they found out in may when i went back for the 2nd time hehehe
i told them.....hey this isnt my first time here so i know how things are done here hehehe they dont hassle me no more lol
but it is a beautiful shopping centre and very safe coz the amount of police and tourist police around......just want to point out it is safe for females to walk around.
I am taking my sons this time with us 6 & 11 yr olds........but knowing in dec the temp is more bearable for them as we originally went in june/july then may of which temps were high 90's-100'plus
the only thing i really do HATE is the way the taxi drivers drive lol maniacs lol middle of the road no lights tooting the horns going extremely fast and when u ask them politely to slow down hahahaha they do the opposite lol

ok enough of this as i could go on and on lol
will report back when i come back with my recent visit and opinion as to travelling in December lol

sorry if i went on and on lol

Posts: 1 | From: liverpool uk | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lotty just make sure you all bring some warm clothes for the evening[ the days are warm and sunny but the nights are really cold just now. Hope you have a great trip and just remember those guys in Narma bay are just trying to make a living. Make sure you take your boys to the old market it is more of an 'Egyptian experience' Also recommend Dolphinella show for your boys they will love it.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelcake
Member # 5624

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angelcake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Lotty, I love Sharm too and have been living here for nearly a year. I would rather be in a Sharm taxi than on the London underground and they are nearly always kind enough to slow down when asked !
The boys may also enjoy a day snorkling on the boats, just wrap up quickly when you come out of the sea, the wind is chilly. I wish you all a lovely holiday.

Posts: 17 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com