EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » LOOK !!!! Aida Beach Sharm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOOK !!!! Aida Beach Sharm
blueeyes
Member # 7120

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone knows Mr Talaat Ali he works
in the hotel Aida beach in Sharm
thanks to everybody
VERY IMPORTANT

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massage148
Member # 8035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for massage148   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i would be happy to help you,, i spent alot of years in sharm specially very close to aida hotel,, which kind of questions you want to know,, i do my best to help.

Posts: 18 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueeyes
Member # 7120

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for blueeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
I would like to know if you know Talaat Ali (38 old) he has worked to the Aida of Sharm in 2002 (executive house keeper) now has returned to the Aida I believe with the same duty... I don't know ...
if you know him, or you have known him, I would be happy if I told me that type of person is... he says to be in love of me... I am in love but I live far, and I think has other relationships... whatever news you can give it is me well ax
thanks a lot

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massage148
Member # 8035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for massage148   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,, i just see you message now.. till now i do not know him. but i can advise about man work in sharm they meet alot of client everyday,, so do not make to yourself pain,egyptian man like to have many women,, and if you go to sharm you will be 1 week or more but you will not stay for ever,, then he will find another when you are not there, i was working in sharm,so if you love him just be carefully about your heart,, you can spend with him holidays but please take care of your self and your money, i promise you that i can do my best to get you information about him, take care.
Posts: 18 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blueeyes
Member # 7120

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blueeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
you are very kind,
I know this habit of the Egyptian men that they work in the hotels...
I believed that he was different... is not a child is 38 years old!!!
my problem is that I am in love
now he works to the Aida if you can make to know me anything...anything!!!!
will make me very, very happy!!!!
Thanks take care.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com