EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » i love her..she also do love me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i love her..she also do love me
Andi
Member # 9475

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Andi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz] anyway i wrote here few days ago..and don't find what i wrote..i do again cause i really don't know..
i sayed she is from germany, came 3 monthes ago with her friend..she says she loves him..i could feel it..he is also my freiend..i could never think that i could love his girlfriend..
they came for a holiday in some where in red sea..i met them and spent all 14 days and nights with them..and through the vacation i found that my realationship doesn't seem so normal as before..i feelt that i wanna see her every day..she does also same,,
she went and i learned her chat and even i made a chat name for her and we met on internet twice a week..
she came with her daughter few days ago..and we tried to stop this feeling..cause she has this boy friend and i am married..
we couldn't brake this strong love..we did a lot we even couldn't separate by the last few nights,,we've been together even nights in my secound flat..we didn't make love cause we wanted to be faithful to our life partners..her boyfriend and my wife..
i met a lot through my work with tourists..and i did a lot..but i never felt what i feel with her
she has been married before..and now live with her boyfriend almost 8 years..but she confessed that she also love me..just today in a phone call
she can't concentrate anymore of her work..she even told her mam about me and told her boyfriend that she feels that she love me..i also talk with my wife about it..i feel happy of this love..i don't want it to be broken..it is the love of my life..same for her..don't talk about that we must ceperate,,we can't..i have an invitation to germany and i am going to get visa..just to see her for a couple of days..i get crazy
i don't want to live in germany..but i just wanna see her..she also want this
we chat now every day more than 3 hours..and we write smsb a lot..
what could we do?
i do really love her.

Posts: 25 | From: Eg | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andi:
she has this boy friend and i am married..
we couldn't brake this strong love..we did a lot we even couldn't separate by the last few nights,,we've been together even nights in my secound flat..we didn't make love cause we wanted to be faithful to our life partners..her boyfriend and my wife..

////////////////////////////////////////

Do u have children??
What about ur wife? u said ur still married so- must mean ur still living together with ur wife..

But, tell me- if she not faithful to her man now by being with u how u expect her to be faithful to you after u marry her>??

and as well- how she will trust u 100% when u cheated on ur own wife to be with her now..

what to do??? save ur marriage IF u can.

J.

Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:
we didn't make love cause we wanted to be faithful to our life partners

////////////////////////////////////////

Do u have children??
What about ur wife? u said ur still married so- must mean ur still living together with ur wife..

But, tell me- if she not faithful to her man now by being with u how u expect her to be faithful to you after u marry her>??

and as well- how she will trust u 100% when u cheated on ur own wife to be with her now..

what to do??? save ur marriage IF u can.

J.

Andi I agree totally with Jannah... maybe its not what you want to hear but you should never have put yourself in this position in the first place...
you say you dont want to be unfaithful to your life partners... just review the phrase LIFE PARTNERS!!!
Forget...just think of the devastation you will bring to your 'LIFE PARTNERS' and how many lives you can ruin for just another 'tourist fling!!!
If you're prepared to throw away everything you've got, just remember the phrase 'what goes around comes around and think how you would feel in your wife's shoes!!
And YES.... I'm speaking from experience!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE HER [Mad] [Mad]
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
HOW DO YOU FEEL IF YOU FOUND THAT YOUR WIFE LOVES ANOTHER GUY.
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR HEAD..I MEANT YOUR TWO HEADS.

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi
Member # 9475

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Andi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[first of all thank you a lot for your replay..
but i want to clear something you don't understan before i get all of this blaming on me..
my wife and i live almost 4 years now just as friends..something i don't wanna explain hier missed in our life., so we are good friends., i wanna say that love between us still so strong but we finished normal relationship since this long time.,
she even know something about this relation ship..may be she doesen,t agree and same time doesn't refuse,...
for my girl friend we do understand that it is not so easy to be together,,so we don't even want to get married..we want just to be in love together cause this thing she misses in her normal life and i also do..
to be honst we didn't make sex and we don't need it..we just want to keep this love secret between us..love just for love..may be you still blame me cause i can't be the actor of a good husband . but i can't play this game cause i don't want to be an actor and lie on myself..when i have been talking about faithful i ment i don't want to do more than i could have than natural love..same time i respect my wife so i don't talk with mygirlfriend on phoneand let my wife hear this..
she knows a lot but it doesen't mean i brake her as a woman
my wife want be with me we want to get our kid old between a father and mother..and we succeeded last 4 years
for the boy friend of my girl he is also a friend of mine..i wanna talk to him she too.but she don't want to brake it now..she didn't let him touch her since she went back home..not cause of me but cause she doesen't feel the real love with him.
i hope you understand i hope also that i get some replays
at the end i will inform you later on of the next days story..wish me luck and give me before the right way to go on.
thanx for all.

Posts: 25 | From: Eg | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[first of all thank you a lot for your replay..
but i want to clear something you don't understan before i get all of this blaming on me..
my wife and i live almost 4 years now just as friends..something i don't wanna explain hier missed in our life., so we are good friends., i wanna say that love between us still so strong but we finished normal relationship since this long time.,

You need to define LOVE to yourself
also you need to either do something with your relitionship with your wife...before going around and sniffing others behind

NO SYMPATHY FROM ME [Eek!]

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHH that's so cool and respectful to talk to your girlfriend when your wife isn't around ...NOT ...

i agree with tiger ... stop sniffing around ... since your girlfriend has cheated on her boyfriend, she won't be faithful to you, something shinier, prettier will come along to get her attention and she'll dump you....its human nature ...

Pay attention to your wife ...

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000983;p=1#000008
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say. Andi. [Big Grin] I think you slept with her and it was really memorable. [Big Grin]

I would not want to be your wife. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com