EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Back in egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back in egypt
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, back to where i am happy. Hi to all of the forum. I am so glad to be back in egypt it is so wonderful.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, you lucky one. 33 more days to go and I will be back too.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
& only 3 more for me. Beware! Sitting here and painting my toenails already. And trying to remember behabbak and.. mubrak? And la, the way a very sexy female egyptian singer says it to all mysteriously sexy male beings surrounding her in a pop video, princess-on-pea-like

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic & Tiger,

You will be very welcome back in Egypt, girls. Enjoy yourselves there. I wish you both all the luck in my country.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Salama, I was able to spent over 1001 nights already in this beautiful and mysterious country - and after the summer we will start to work on our plan to return for some more years.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[B]Thanks, Salama, I was able to spent over 1001 nights already in this beautiful and mysterious country - and after the summer we will start to work on our plan to return for some more years.

Welcome again , Tiger, I myself was welcomed in your country many times, I athought of marrying a German but then the Brit has taken me away from Reiner..!

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Your choice, Salama, but believe me, Reiner had the better food.......
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[B]Your choice, Salama, but believe me, Reiner had the better food.......

And the better mother. I admit.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am managing to relax and have fun. I have discovered Golds Gym here in Cairo and spend about an hour and half there each day. And of course my love is insisting that i eat 3 times a day (says i dont eat nearly enough) hahahahhaa seems all here in egypt are concerned with the amount i eat as his mother and father also say the same and many friends. My days so far in the week i have been here have been divided to being lazy in the home spending time just talking and being together and going to the gym. Which all of this is wonderful to me since in the states all i do is work work work. Am so happy for you 2 that you will soon be back here too. I will be here for 6 weeks

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Here is a saying to remember for your loved one... enta habibi alby, and when he says enti habibi to you, say wenta kaman.
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
enta habibi alby, and when he says enti habibi to you, say wenta kaman.

and the beautiful meaning of this would be???

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lifeAgift
Member # 7143

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lifeAgift     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband says enta alby to our daughter always meaning beautiful on so add habibi and I guess it would be beautiful loved one.
He also says Habibis Baba.. or something like that for daddy's love.

Posts: 42 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:

Nevermind, bet you never heard anything like that from your man......

Well when you arrive in Egypt soon don't waste time to learn some Arabic - especially words/sentences like that.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 15 May 2005).]

nevermind
Member # 6674

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Nevermind, bet you never heard anything like that from your man......

yes, well... I think it must be because he is definitely the beautiful one in our partnership, esp. his legs!!! Anyway, beauty of father is really SO important for producing these oh-so-gullible kids.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:

my understanding was
you are the love of my heart ... enta habibi alby and the wenta kaman means you also .. or you too

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
my understanding was
you are the love of my heart ... enta habibi alby and the wenta kaman means you also .. or you too

another,,, enta hayati or ya hayati .. you are my life

nevermind
Member # 6674

Shukran habibi

Alana
Member # 6453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mysticheart,
I was so happy to hear you made it back. "Love is in the air",you seem to have found your "peace". Were you able to take your children with you this time to visit?
Lucky enjoying that beautiful weather, and great scenery, of course not to forget the "most important reason for the trip"
So are you gonna "tie the knot" soon?
Keep in Touch,
Best of Luck to you Both
(p.s. hospitality from the egyptian family is so genuine, when you mentioned the food, I know what you mean, they always want you to eat more (lol),but they mean well)

Posts: 273 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Alana:
mysticheart,
I was so happy to hear you made it back. "Love is in the air",you seem to have found your "peace". Were you able to take your children with you this time to visit?
Lucky enjoying that beautiful weather, and great scenery, of course not to forget the "most important reason for the trip"
So are you gonna "tie the knot" soon?
Keep in Touch,
Best of Luck to you Both
(p.s. hospitality from the egyptian family is so genuine, when you mentioned the food, I know what you mean, they always want you to eat more (lol),but they mean well)

Sadly my ex husband will not allow me to bring my children with me. As for marriage plans,,,, taking things day by day thing are wonderful as they are. Some things changed but those things i will not bring up here because of the tendancy of people to attack and judge so critically. But being back here is absolutely wonderful and yes, here i have my peace complete pure peace. Thank you for your wonderful kindness Alana

nevermind
Member # 6674

Just wanted to say hello to everyone from Sharm, have arrived and slept out all the remnants of the horrendous three-flight journey over Prague :)) CSA all very nice running with coffees and blankets and pillows for the 1-hour 'night' on the plane. Prague airport horrendously expensive, its probably part of their income pattern to bring in people, make them wait and be bored and SHOP, then take them out again, but anyway, the flight offers are quite generius and on back journey maybe will go see the town of Prague even (hate to do strange towns alone in evenings, sooo lonely, but love the coffee-scented mornings).

Arrived in Cairo sometime after 2.00 by plan and everything was very smooth except frightened the immigration guysd out of their booth trying to buy visa stamps from them. Next what did let a nice looking m,an chat me into buying a 50 LE transfer service from his 'tourist company' to the domestic terminal, but hey, I'd been 5 minutes on land so what do you expect :D. Was glad to get anywhere anyway and car was better than taxies too. Wonder if they do a covet operation with company car at nights :))). Domestic teminal was closed for the next 2 hours however, the nice side wit toilets and bar, had to sit in the outside waiting hall but consolations was to watch 5 cleaning boys perform "The Lake of Swans" with brooms and a lot of soap bubbles and even more water. I guess they get employed on condition "no money but you can have all fun you can" :) Would make an interesting management book - how to manage in an Egyptian setting.

On the other side than after 5 o clock everything was nice again and waiters running to bring coffee etc, and airplane was a nice new Airbus with travel screens even, have had so many bad experience with old Egyptian chartter planes this winter in Estonia that this was a relief indeed. Plane was half-full only and juice, coffee and a cake was served on this 50 minute bit. Next surprise was the taxi maffia in Sharm airport, first offer was 150 LE (!). Said no no I do not want go to Cairo I just come from there but anyway did not try train my hardened traveller's capacity more and asked boyfriend come with taxi and fetch me. Always good for them to have chance to "rescue" you and enjoythe role of the fragile helpless waif. :)

so... it's still WONDERFUL here, a bit boring of course without much serious to do, but the temperature is LIVABLE! Even stayed by the pool until 1 o clock today! under shade of course. Sharm is good that there is always some kind of slight fresh breeze here. And I do not venture further than 50 m from air-conditioned property :) before sunset. BTW the sunsets are longer!! (are they or seem they?) In winter it was a fast affair some time between 5.30 and 6, now it becomes quite livable around same time too, but sun only sets long after 8! More nice time for same price, I'd say :)

So, regardse everybody and what can I say so far, Egyptian still going strong with his favourite boobs stories, never underestiamte strength of deepest instincts in bhumans :).. & others pretty much as before??

Next fantastic impressions from Alexandria, or the road there... :)

Love!!!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Nevermind, believe it or not, I was wondering how your doing as you mentioned you will leave for Egypt very shortly.

Well I wish you a wonderful stay and next time why don't you open up an own thread called like "Nevermind's diary". Seriously would like to have some insight of your daily life in the Egyptian society - and hopefully some of your earlier statements will have to be re-written (out of experience this time ). Well, maybe you catch up on that idea.

Take care......... and of course I am envious. I will be only for 2 weeks in Hurghada this time. Kiss Mother Egypt's soil for me.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 22 May 2005).]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Take care......... and of course I am envious. I will be only for 2 weeks in Hurghada this time. Kiss Mother Egypt's soil for me.

ya welcome,Tiger!! we must meet up!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 22 May 2005).]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Ya welcome, Tiger!! We must meet up!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com