EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » i am in love..don't brake it

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i am in love..don't brake it
Andi
Member # 9475

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Andi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway i wrote here few days ago..and don't find what i wrote..i do again cause i really don't know..
i sayed she is from germany, came 3 monthes ago with her friend..she says she loves him..i could feel it..he is also my freiend..i could never think that i could love his girlfriend..
they came for a holiday in some where in red sea..i met them and spent all 14 days and nights with them..and through the vacation i found that my realationship doesn't seem so normal as before..i feelt that i wanna see her every day..she does also same,,
she went and i learned her chat and even i made a chat name for her and we met on internet twice a week..
she came with her daughter few days ago..and we tried to stop this feeling..cause she has this boy friend and i am married..
we couldn't brake this strong love..we did a lot we even couldn't separate by the last few nights,,we've been together even nights in my secound flat..we didn't make love cause we wanted to be faithful to our life partners..her boyfriend and my wife..
i met a lot through my work with tourists..and i did a lot..but i never felt what i feel with her
she has been married before..and now live with her boyfriend almost 8 years..but she confessed that she also love me..just today in a phone call
she can't concentrate anymore of her work..she even told her mam about me and told her boyfriend that she feels that she love me..i also talk with my wife about it..i feel happy of this love..i don't want it to be broken..it is the love of my life..same for her..don't talk about that we must ceperate,,we can't..i have an invitation to germany and i am going to get visa..just to see her for a couple of days..i get crazy
i don't want to live in germany..but i just wanna see her..she also want this
we chat now every day more than 3 hours..and we write smsb a lot..
what could we do?
i do really love her. [Roll Eyes]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 25 | From: Eg | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andi:

///////////////////////

duplicate from same thread.. u might want to delete one of them.

//////
Do u have children??
What about ur wife? u said ur still married so- must mean ur still living together with ur wife..

But, tell me- if she not faithful to her man now by being with u how u expect her to be faithful to you after u marry her>??

and as well- how she will trust u 100% when u cheated on ur own wife to be with her now..

what to do??? save ur marriage IF u can.

J.

Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MVM
Member # 9130

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam,

You say u still want to be faithful to your wife, so you didn't sleep with the other girl, but sorry to tell u, u are not being faithful to u wife....u are a cheater, you are spending all the time with her in ur other flat, and u are going to go and visit her in germany while u are still married.....I take it you are muslim...so why would u do that? Do u not know that every second you spend by urself with the other woman, while u are not married to her, the devil is the third person with u. It is so haram, but u continue to persue a relationship with this woman. Do u not strive to please Allah (swt) and want to enter Jannah?? You see the problem here is that we become so involved in this life, and not think of the proper and right things we should do to get to Jannah.

How could u do this to your wife and your children? How could u be so shelfish and go and get involved in another relationship while you have a wife and children at home, who probably love you so much, and are most likely very hurt by your actions.

Wake up and look at urself in the mirror, you may get this other girl that u want, but in return are u willing to destroy the lives of your children and ur wife, just so u can go and be with the other woman?

You made a commitment to ur wife, and u had children with her, how could u just turn around and hurt her like that? why don't u put all of that energy that u have for this other woman, and direct all of that positive energy to ur wife. Why don't u try to spice up the relationship with ur wife, and work on ur current marriage instead of going ahead and trying to get another relationship going. It may just be easier to go and get another relationship, and I know it will be much harder to re-construct ur marriage, but with patience and perserverence, u can probably find that love of ur life within ur current wife.

It makes me really upset when i see that men or women out there that are currently married and have children go out and get involved in other relationships......they just think of themselves, and don't even care about the ppl that really do love them and care for them, they hurt them and crush their heart, just so they can be happy.

Grow up and look at ur innocent children, look at how they will feel when they know their father has left them for another woman......look at ur wife.....how could u hurt her like that?

Obviously u don't know what the heck love is.....b/c if u did, then u would understand love is about being devoted, and not wanting to hurt the other person.....and doing anything in ur powers to make the situation better. How can u love this other woman, if u don't even love urself or ur wife and ur children......u are willing to hurt them, just to satisfy ur own needs.

You have a family.........please Allah before you please yourself, keep your family together, work on your current situation before you go and damage ur life and screw up everyones lives that are involved with u.

Salam and inshallah Allah (swt) will guide u and direct u to the right path.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure this is love for real,or just a physical attraction,sexuall unsatisfied in ur home,and u try to find this out,with this German woman,who suppose to be with her "BF" as well!
Dont mistake the LOVE with some Physical Attraction and need of some fresh change in your life!
You guys must to take the things little more serious,ure not 17,and u already have a family!
You didnt make sex with her,and this isnt cheating for you,you think that ure faithful?NO WAY!!! [Wink]
You make the cheat far before the body make it....you make it by your mind and heart,thats far more worst than the physicall one`s!So ...u are NOT FAITHFUL!
And if ure religious,u should know pretty good that any religion forbid this,and i dont talk about the sex here! [Wink]
What exactly you want to ask here?You will not separate from her,you already made your desigion!
What do u expect us to tell you????
And grow up,u have a wife,whats this?
You MUST be responsible to your wife,kids and family!SAcrefices are smth normal in cases like this!
You shouldnt ruin a family for following your desires!
If u and ur wife r muslims,and u say u shared with your wife too,what u shared to her?That u love another woman?What?
If u really share 1 of a million wifes will be happy for you,lolll...if she dont cut ur neck! [Big Grin]
Well in case like this,maybe u can marry 2,i dont have idea from ur case,but i think u must be crazy to ruin one wonderful family,just coz of ur instincts,coz i hardly believe thats true love!
Anyway luck!

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear short and simple, You're tired of your routine life. want some adventure.. and whats best then the "forbidden fruit".
and dear you are not in love with her.. you are in love with LOVE!

slap your face a couple of times and go on a vacation with your wife to Sharm el sheikh!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh Seren...i havent heared more short and real comment ,than this one! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MVM
Member # 9130

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serpendipity, u said it........just as i did, he doesn't know what the heck love it!!!! He is just a shelfish little boy stuck in a mans body, that only wants to please himself.

He should go and take his wife and go to Hajj and repent for all the mistakes he has done!! Screw Sharm.....all that is going to be there are boobs all over the place......hehehhehe.

I feel sorry for his wife!!

Oh and u said that u told ur wife about this woman.........so tell us, what was her reaction?? what did she say about it????????

Salam.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andi
Member # 9475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[first of all thank you a lot for your replay..
but i want to clear something you don't understan before i get all of this blaming on me..
my wife and i live almost 4 years now just as friends..something i don't wanna explain hier missed in our life., so we are good friends., i wanna say that love between us still so strong but we finished normal relationship since this long time.,
she even know something about this relation ship..may be she doesen,t agree and same time doesn't refuse,...
for my girl friend we do understand that it is not so easy to be together,,so we don't even want to get married..we want just to be in love together cause this thing she misses in her normal life and i also do..
to be honst we didn't make sex and we don't need it..we just want to keep this love secret between us..love just for love..may be you still blame me cause i can't be the actor of a good husband . but i can't play this game cause i don't want to be an actor and lie on myself..when i have been talking about faithful i ment i don't want to do more than i could have than natural love..same time i respect my wife so i don't talk with mygirlfriend on phoneand let my wife hear this..
she knows a lot but it doesen't mean i brake her as a woman
my wife want be with me we want to get our kid old between a father and mother..and we succeeded last 4 years
for the boy friend of my girl he is also a friend of mine..i wanna talk to him she too.but she don't want to brake it now..she didn't let him touch her since she went back home..not cause of me but cause she doesen't feel the real love with him.
i hope you understand i hope also that i get some replays
at the end i will inform you later on of the next days story..wish me luck and give me before the right way to go on.
thanx for all.

Posts: 25 | From: Eg | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cristina sharif
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cristina sharif     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh my God! You have a serious problem. But dont worry. Many people have it. People just like you. Man who marry and they dont have a f**** idea what their are doing. Get married, have children, work in torism, meet the love of your life and WHAT TO DO NEXT??? GET REAL. You have only one life, at least here, on Earth. You have a wife, and children, and they are your responsability. Ohh, wait! You f*** up until now? You did it by yourself. You want to make it right? It will be verrrrrrryyyyyyy hard. But you can. As shamefull as it is, you can. But please, dont make your wife go through this. She dont deserve it. And if you ask me, the gilr from Germany dont deserve i also.
Posts: 18 | From: Romania | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cristina sharif
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cristina sharif     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is from Germany? or i was reading many diffrent topics? anyway, ITS BAD. REALLY.
Posts: 18 | From: Romania | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com