EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I can't sleep! I think I might have made a mistake.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I can't sleep! I think I might have made a mistake..
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Visiting Egypt and living here is different. I miss being able to go out by myself! Why does he always have to go??????????????? F*** OFF!
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you talking about the fiance or Mohamed with the cute ass? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mY FIANCE
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Visiting Egypt and living here is different. I miss being able to go out by myself! Why does he always have to go??????????????? F*** OFF!

you've only been there 5 days!! how can you compare it to 'living there' [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps he won't let you go out alone because he has heard you like guys called Mohamed especially ones who have a cute ass who you pick up at airports [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:

Girls, we are going to have the sob story now - someone pass me the tissues or better still, Ayisha pass me the sick bucket [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I am not happy! and he just thinks everything is
grand! Gosh! I thought he could read me better than that! I am not happyyyyyyy

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you couldn't wait to go now you are complaining? god what is with you ? i wish i was there to be with my husband. you are very lucky. maybe he just wants to protect you thats why he doesn't want you to go out alone
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
you couldn't wait to go now you are complaining? god what is with you ? i wish i was there to be with my husband. you are very lucky. maybe he just wants to protect you thats why he doesn't want you to go out alone

Yes Micky I am happy to be here with him and I wish that you could be here with your husband too. But my fiance won't let me do little things like walk down to the store by myself etc, just to maybe grab a pack of gum! He'll say I'll get it, or I'll go with you etc! I just want a little me time without him hovering over my damn shoulder! I mean damn, am I a baby?
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
I just want a little me time without him hovering over my damn shoulder! I mean damn, am I a baby?

If your fiance won't give you me time and is constantly looking over your shoulder how are you managing to write these postings? [Confused]
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes Micky I am happy to be here with him ....But my fiance won't let me do little things like walk down to the store by myself etc, just to maybe grab a pack of gum! He'll say I'll get it, or I'll go with you etc! I just want a little me time without him hovering over my damn shoulder! I mean damn, am I a baby?

quote:
permission???????? You really must be a deluded ***** wacko.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Not that I have to explain anything to you, but I mean me time out alone!!! Hell I have me time at home,wow Look at me! I stay at home all day while he's at work! Whoopee! See how great Egypt is, I get to stand on my balcony all damn day and watch the cars go by! Wow! This is someeeeee life I dreamed about! Not to mention I said I could not sleep, so obviously he's asleep! DUHHH

[Roll Eyes]

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You doing the cooking now Josette?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Living in Cairo I see that cooking is for losers. We order in.Everyone around here orders in , I mean the delivery men are constantly going around on the mopeds. Everything gets delivered in Cairo, are you crazy? And why would I be cooking at damn near 1 am?
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but I mean me time out alone!!! Hell I have me time at home,wow Look at me! I stay at home all day while he's at work! Whoopee! See how great Egypt is, I get to stand on my balcony all damn day and watch the cars go by! Wow! This is someeeeee life I dreamed about! [Roll Eyes]

So I guess that ball and chain he has keeping you attached to the balcony all day must be starting to chafe a little now then [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so he's asleep. did he manage 7 times before he dropped off??
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
A good Egyptian wife can never discuss her sexual details with a stranger! Astafigurallah!
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not happy! and he just thinks everything is
grand! Gosh! I thought he could read me better than that! I am not happyyyyyyy

well, kosette you are a spoiled rotten kid [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let's all put our collective "ES thinking hats" on...hmmm...

Who's Josie...

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont know for sure isnt she the one who went off with the cute ass and told us all before he does it 7 times or more or is this a different person we are talking about?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont know for sure isnt she the one who went off with the cute ass and told us all before he does it 7 times or more or is this a different person we are talking about?

MPD [Wink]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is good. I was so bored. [Smile]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Micky, I meant who is josie really! He/she is obviously an old member.

Cat, who is MPD?

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its me its me i own up [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Micky, I meant who is josie really! He/she is obviously an old member.

Cat, who is MPD?

Kosette's got multiple personality disorder
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Kosette

ROFL!
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
hey chimps where were you today we were having a blast on here and needed some help on massage in Cairo. it was so hilarious vb was the best. check it out when you get a chance
[Big Grin]

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
quote:
Originally posted by *The Dark Angel* aka CAT:
Kosette

ROFL!
LOL, you naughty girl [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:
its me its me i own up [Big Grin]

I KNEW IT!! [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahahah i got you all going its not me i aint got a clue who this is just having a joke with you ,,how easy it is for you to bleive me when i say IT WAS ME lol im in stitchies here ..i dont know who that is but it hink shes the one who had sex 50times anight ,isint it ,,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh me laughing ITS NOT ME LOL LOL ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by chimps ..:
hahahahahahah i got you all going its not me i aint got a clue who this is just having a joke with you ,,how easy it is for you to bleive me when i say IT WAS ME lol im in stitchies here ..i dont know who that is but it hink shes the one who had sex 50times anight ,isint it ,,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh me laughing ITS NOT ME LOL LOL ..

I know its not you chimps [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
are you certain cause im not im confused now .......i knew i always leaded a double life ... [Confused]
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Living in Cairo I see that cooking is for losers. We order in.Everyone around here orders in , I mean the delivery men are constantly going around on the mopeds. Everything gets delivered in Cairo, are you crazy? And why would I be cooking at damn near 1 am?

I thought your fiance bought you an apt. in Alex?? And now your talking about living in Cairo??
[Confused] I think you are lost.

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foreignluvr, that's exactly what I was wondering too.

Hey, Josette, you can't even remember schmuck you wrote couple of days ago!

The whole story is simply YAAAAAAAAAAAWN...... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is getting so boring now!
Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met two of my fiance's friends and they were both really nice. When I was visiting last time, he went down to the cafe and they watched a soccer match. You could hear those dummies screaming on the balcony Since both of his friends are married, I don't expect him to be hanging out with them alot and I doubt it will ever be an issue for me because my fiance knows what side his bread is buttered on posted by Josette in the past few days

So the story changed in a short space of time ummmm

Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is right
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm going to assume for a moment that you are legit and really feel you have made a mistake with this man, etc. Ok. You probably have only been there a week or so, which isn't long, and being in a strange place with a lack of independence compared to what you had before is difficult to get used to, I know.
Just know he goes everywhere with you because he probably feels you are his responsibility and there are things about Egypt and some men here you can't know yet or understand so just trust him for now. Instead of expecting him to 'read you' why not have a conversation with him about how you feel? In the same breath, you aren't exactly reading him very well if you cant even understand why he feels the need to be with his new wife in a strange country, strange language, strange people, strange culture, etc.
Talk to him, maybe there can be a compromise.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
so he's asleep. did he manage 7 times before he dropped off??

no thats her friend called BOB [Smile]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
mY FIANCE then A good Egyptian wife can never discuss her sexual details with a stranger! Astafigurallah posted by josette in this thread.

Well that was quick work josette that was a fast marriage.

I think you have lost it!! You don't even know if you are married or not? Well Well

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joesotte
you are a pain in my ass

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7 times eh?Rabbits............???? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

I'm wondering why Josie sits on the balcony all day when she could be entertained (or entertaining) right here. Or is she?
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she shouldnt be complaning that hes gone all day. in that time she could entertain her little cute ass... ahh to live a double life eh josette? isnt life grand?? where did that vommit bucket go?
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
We are waiting to go to Alexandria. We are staying in Cairo for now because this is where his family is and where he is working now. The flat was bought in Alex because I instantly fell in love with it when we visited,but most of his contacts are here. Anyway, I think it would be better once I got there because atleast I could have something nice to look at all day! and I could meet Laura for lunch when I was bored.

Right Laura? [Smile]

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

I'm going to assume for a moment that you are legit and really feel you have made a mistake with this man, etc. Ok. You probably have only been there a week or so, which isn't long, and being in a strange place with a lack of independence compared to what you had before is difficult to get used to, I know.
Just know he goes everywhere with you because he probably feels you are his responsibility and there are things about Egypt and some men here you can't know yet or understand so just trust him for now. Instead of expecting him to 'read you' why not have a conversation with him about how you feel? In the same breath, you aren't exactly reading him very well if you cant even understand why he feels the need to be with his new wife in a strange country, strange language, strange people, strange culture, etc.
Talk to him, maybe there can be a compromise.

Thanks Smuckers

I have thought about talking to him about it. I don't know why I haven't. I guess things seem to be going pretty well(so he thinks) and don't want to start complaining so soon. I don't want him to think that I don't appreciate the concern,but hey, I am not some delicate, naive Egyptian woman. I will kick any man's ass that gets fresh with me. I know how to handle myself and he needs to understand that. His wife is no shrinking violet!

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would GLADLY spend all day at home by myself if it meant being able to see my husband each night. I'd give my right arm for that possibility right now. [Frown]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josie, the shrinking violet - perish the thought!!!

Excuse me while I kill myself laughing the next 30 minutes... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Yeah I said the same thing doodle,but it is different when you are here! I do love him, don't get me wrong and I enjoy being with him,but it's just not all what I thought.
sawny
Member # 11224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sawny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette, if you are for real I do feel sorry for you, there are lots of cultural differences for you to learn, you really need to understand these before going further into this relationship. When I lived in Alex and when visiting Egypy my husband accompanies me everywhere, talk to your partner try and understand where he is coming from. You need to have a good understanding of each other to have a good relationship - gd luck.
Posts: 66 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com