EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Dear women, let's explore you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dear women, let's explore you?
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everytime I talk to boys here I get most replies from girls which means they r the majority here so I thought it's a big chance to probe their world more and more although I'm expert in it as I was the rooster of the chicks during college time [Mad]

U ladies, what do u do to let a man fall in ur net? How do u behave to attract the attention of a man u like? and what do u expect from him as a reaction? [Roll Eyes]

What makes u fall in a man's net easily without thinking ...and what do u think about the types of men..and which type(s) u like.

Enough for u this time [Razz]

Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyminds
Member # 10383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyminds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm..I've posted only questions so far. So I thought I'd give answering a question a go. I suppose it's not only gender, but age, experience, cultural environment that play in on the factors. In response to your words "let a man fall in "my"net" and falling "in a man's net easily without thinking". Well the key words here would be "easily without thinking". Becuase that generally relates to a woman's insecurity and feelings for need, for a man, for security. And how I behave is different from in my past American environment. There has always been the expectation to compete with the flashier (trashier dressing and behaving) women to both catch and keep a guys eyes. I know it sounds pathetic, but honestly, underneath there is this thought that, "what you don't give him, he'll try to get somewhere else" After meeting my guy, who is Muslim, there was a big adjustment to my own views; a complete turn around of expectations. We eventually developed a comprimise between his behavior and what he expects from my behavior, that is...."If my guys eyes don't trail off, then there won't be pressure for my clothes to, either." It's worked out for more than a year, now. As for my likes. I feel he gives me lots of R and R. (respectful and responsible). I believe most women want that. I don't think any secure women, ever wants to carry the label, "easy". Anyway, hope that all helped to answer some of your questions.
Posts: 6 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sandy, All what you mentioned seems good, rational and traditional as u concentrated on using ur mind in choosing a man depending on his traits and good manners..this is good but what I meant is "Adventure", the way which make ur experience spicy, sometimes comic and exciting.
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyminds
Member # 10383

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyminds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I'm sorry. I've not been to this forum long enough to pic up on everyones character. So I missunderstood the purpose behind your question. Around my home, everyone tries to be a big party, so sticking to tradional isn't easy. I'd say most wouldn't consider me much of an adventurous, exciting type...even though my friends always wanted to drag me out to those parties, anyway. And I personally don't enjoy thrills that seem pointless, like bungie jumping. So I suppose my posts haven't been much to your amusement. I like to read. So, I'm plain boring, and don't feel, as did years ago, that I should have to announce myself as fun to attract. But allow me to assure you of one thing, just becuase a woman may prefer not to expose herself out to the world, doesn't mean that her lover/husband won't experience those hidden adventures of a lifetime. You might miss out on more than your realize if you go by first impressions. Please forgive me also that I'd rather not go into details about how I spice things up for him, becuase as I said it's for him. Anyway, if your looking for saucy tips, I'm sure you could find them at hi5.com. They have very open comments from all over, including Egypt. Anyway, maybe I'm still missunderstanding what you are looking for. Best of luck finding it. sandy
Posts: 6 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Take it easy my friends..I also enjoyed ur reply, at least u r the only lady who replied this time although the subject is concerned about them..It seems they just like to interfer in posts related to Egyptian men not to them [Big Grin]
cocoapuffs
Member # 9452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoapuffs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way you talk, we sound more like fish.

--------------------
Bakhsheesh! Yes, you are reading and enjoying my posts! So hand it over! [Smile]

Posts: 120 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com