EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Happy Marriage Tips!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Marriage Tips!
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 10 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across a blog today where the author summarizes "How to make your wife happy" and "How to Make Your Husband Happy" by Sheikh Mohammed Abdelhaleem Hamed (from Al-Haramain.org- Newsletter) There are also comments by the blogger but really this is so funny! It looks like hard work to make an islamic marriage work or to make a marriage work islamic... [Smile]

"How to make your wife happy"

"How to make your husband happy"

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The last solution is (when allowable) lightly hitting her..."

Well, this is a tip which will make women very happy indeed! [Eek!] [Confused] (We should not forget who the master is)

Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes indeed! I thought that the husband is somewhat expected to be more happier after reading this....
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" He should avoid shaming her such as by hitting her with a shoe, etc."

but hitting her with his bare hand is not shaming her?!?!

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That depends on the context of the hitting or "smacking"... [Wink] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:
"The last solution is (when allowable) lightly hitting her..."

Well, this is a tip which will make women very happy indeed! [Eek!] [Confused] (We should not forget who the master is)

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cocoapuffs
Member # 9452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoapuffs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of this stuff is too detailed, and dont necessarily exist in islam

"prepare perfect food"

???

If the prophet didnt like something, he didnt say anything he just said, alhamdulillah.

I find nothing wrong with dressing up for the husband. women dress up all the time to go out in front of strangers, why not do something nice for the husband? he deserves it more than stranger men

I think in islam our whole outlook is reversed. You go out looking plain, and dress up at home for the hubby. Of course youre clothes should be clean and neat in public, but its not a fashion show.

--------------------
Bakhsheesh! Yes, you are reading and enjoying my posts! So hand it over! [Smile]

Posts: 120 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com