EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » HEY LOOK WHAT U THINK OF ME

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HEY LOOK WHAT U THINK OF ME
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img.ebigchina.com/cdimg/217683/642091/0/1078688299.jpg

DONT GASP FOR BREATH WILL YAH [Wink]

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, ok ... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you gasped [Big Grin] any more
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very pretty, but i thought you had green eyes
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
CONTACT LENSES [Big Grin] REINFORCED GIRDLE .LOL LOL [Smile]
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ebigchina.com/ebcps/4/pl/0307-1.html

Hey nice webside Chipms [Wink] scroll down you gonna find the same pic are you modeling for Zaheer.co?

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
hehehehehehe .thats why me said above contact lenses and reinforced girdle [Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chimps... dont grace her with a response. that message i left her yesterday was deleted. its a shame, but in a way im glad, cause it means all the info that i mentioned is still there.

the PMs are flying now after recent events... shes not even aware of it, so let her continue, just ignore her along with the other.... sammy isnt very impressed.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chimps... dont grace her with a response. that message i left her yesterday was deleted. its a shame, but in a way im glad, cause it means all the info that i mentioned is still there.

Hey Charm how are you doing ? [Smile] are you feeling better ? still angry ? I thought you were going to ignore me how come you replied then AGAIN? can't you hold yourself for a while? [Eek!] or at least try to keep your word when you say that you are going to ignore some memebers [Smile]
Take care

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey chimps.... see what i said.... i am talking to you directly... no one else... yet see what gets said!!!! LOL...

hows your husbands family chimps.... any news yet hun?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

You are talking to chimps? well so far you are talking alone dear, maybe is because you don't want to talk to me directly [Wink] are you scare of something?
PS: about your PM that are flying ,it has also fly up to the new forum where me and some other ex ES members are now posting, so you see I'm aware of it, nothing its a big secret in this big world [Smile]

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
hehehehehehe .thats why me said above contact lenses and reinforced girdle..y u hoping ur that pretty ..HEY CHARM GREAT TO READ YOU '' [Razz]
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
yes hubby is kool worried cus of yesterday he is fine now and the family there is but hes a bout 6hrs away he told me the authorities and under cover police r there making arrests ,cus has i said be4 dont help if ur bedouin..he be here soon 12th ...
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arent you veiled?
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chimps where you from
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
why shud i be ,my hubby is happy as me am im wear .im not into running like a flussy so wats the probs...
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
the capital of IMMIGRATION [Razz]
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and where is that chimps state where
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

CHIMPS ????????
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
BOOGIE DONT CHOP BABNANA [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
mac0623
Member # 10529

U FIND IT HARD TO ANSWER
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
http://www.donasian.org/charities.htm
*Souri*
Member # 9095

That a nice website and I like their project, and the video, that the shame that it only have been shot in UK Canada and India,it seems that those countries are the only one who still remember what happened [Frown]
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
my cousin was involved in ,we still getting money from it all and going to good use im off there in 2007 me and my hubby ..to see the school we have had built ..thnx..my friends are already there now the mum and dad have not left yet since it happened still growing and getting stronger by the day the foundation is yes it is a shame that these other countries forget ..we now in the process with pakistani region of balakot ..look out for us ..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com