EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » A nice romantic story, with a lovely mushy ending.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A nice romantic story, with a lovely mushy ending.
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's about a Bangladeshi boy, and a Bangladeshi girl.

Both of them worked in the same clinic. One night, the man sneaked into the clinic, after his working hours, in order to spend some time with the woman.

Awwhh...

In the meantime, authorities received a tip-off and upon reaching the site found the man had already left.

They managed to arrest him the next morning.

He was sentenced to 35 lashes after he was found guilty of dating one of his female compatriots.

http://alienmemoirs.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/04/who_is_going_to.html

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How dare them hurt him just for having a relationship with one of his coworkers! No one should stand in the way of someone's relationship!
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
How dare them hurt him just for having a relationship with one of his coworkers! No one should stand in the way of someone's relationship!

Do you know that f.e. back in the US relationships between employees of Wal-Mart are prohibited, it is clearly stated in the policy of the company. Wal-Mart wants to make sure that their employees strictly focus on their jobs.

"...Wal-Mart introduced a code of ethical conduct earlier in the year. It prohibits company employees from dating or falling in love with a colleague in a position of influence, and from exchanging lustful glances or flirting in any way.

In its 28-page code, the discount chain, requests that its workers report anyone observed to be breaking the rules, via a special telephone hotline. Failure to comply with the rules can lead to the termination of an employment contract."

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,1777428,00.html

I mean how can someone fire people because they fell in love with each other at work? [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got dismissed from one position in the army for dating my sergent.. we were both dismissed.

i totally understand why that rule is in place, and i knew the risks, was caught and paid for it.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought they taught control i got it shoved in my face plenty ....shity toothbrushing those tiles neeeeeeeeever again ..

i bet he loved u afterwards..

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he did actually... but i was only ever really interested at work..

it was soooooo much fun having him summoned to my office/tent whatever and well.. you know... then sometimes hed close the door and act all casual and id shout at him for not addressing a senior officer in the correct way, and send him on some stupid mission!!!

talk about mess with the poor boy!!! hehe

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian Lily, Even if there is a rule in place that says you cannot have a relationship with one your boss or coworkers, you should still not get hurt for it. They should fire you for it, if they are going to do anything at all. You really should be allowed to see however you want even if it is a coworker at work. I'm not arguing, that is just what I feel.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com