EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Money and women's concerns...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Money and women's concerns...
gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyprincess1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please advise re: the following

1. Bank accounts, credit cards...investments in the foreign woman's name---easy enough or not?

2. Legalities of being foreign, married to an egyptian and owning property?

3. Any great places for me as a woman residing in Maadi to obtain manicures/pedicures, haircuts, shop without paying more than I should as I am a foreigner..or am I best to go elsewhere outside of Maadi?

Anything else you might be able to tell me would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Posts: 53 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyprincess1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way...sorry I posted it here under love and marriage chat...might have been more appropriate placed elsewhere.
Posts: 53 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-easy ,most of my forign freinds made their cards here in cairo
2-easier as long as u have all ur papers ...i know a russian woman married to an egyption she bought a flat in her name with no problems at all ...maybe u just need a valid visa
3-my mom live in maadi but she do her hair/manicure etc here in Mohandessin ...she got used to her old sallon ...try to go to the beauty sallons that ur freinds go to where they know the place and the ppl working there and the prices so u wont b scamed for more [Big Grin]

Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gypsyprincess1
Member # 11312

Rate Member
Thanks Timo...
I appreciate it and I guess I will have to get to know some women friends once I am there full-time. While I am there in Cairo...soon for the summer..I will try to connect with some.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com