EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Matchmaking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Matchmaking
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fellow2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here play the role of a matchmaker (like matchmaking offices)? This site is a nice place for men to meet nice women and vise versa, but it is not well organized. I don’t expect to find a perfect soul mate here, but I think it is possible to find nice girls and women, I am looking for one to break the daily routine and add some innovation and spice to my life these days, if some woman is out there (from 25 to 33 years old) looking for a man to go out with and have nice time, send me a private post and give me details about you. Ladies, I am not kidding and not cheating, I am serious.
Posts: 12 | From: cairo | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish you luck, however i really dont think this is the place to post a classified.

i here there are a lot of sites dedicated to finding a partner... try those.

anyway, welcome to ES, hope to see you posting other things. perhaps if someone gets to know you through your posts, you will find that special someone....

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fellow2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will try to add more postings, although I believe that postings do not reveal much of someone’s personality, not at all. A personal meeting does.
Posts: 12 | From: cairo | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, i agree... but think of it this way... you think carefully about what to write in an add... you want to attract a nice girl... well, isnt it better to use posts about several topics AS your add... i wouldnt respond directly to an add no matter how nice the man sounded.... yet if i like the way a person posts i often engage in personal conversations with them... its a good way to meet people if you both then wanted to take it further. [Smile]
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dr. love is in the house. Can you help me out too....???? You see I have this "boyfriendmateriale" in Egypt and after visiting him fore a week I have gotten this itsch and I feel so sick every morning and dont wanna get out of bed. You think that means Im love sick???
[Big Grin]

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
are you talking to me tibe? Dr love indeed... id much prefer the title mistress if you dont mind! [Big Grin]
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mistress -oh wauw whats new???
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
It is over crowded here. 10s of postings on each topic. There are too few chances to attract anybody’s attention if this is what you want to do. But I see your point
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
let's call it a "friend" not a "mistress" at least in this early stage
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what early stage? ive been around for years!!!
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Can you agree on what you are???????? [Big Grin]
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
what does this question mean?
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
One says lover the other says friendship in an early stage.... [Smile]
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
What I need is someone who feels lonely and wants to establish a new relationship…what we will do is to go out together, spend nice time together. If we will end up in love, that will be sweet, and I will be lucky.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
There are somebody out there fore everybody. You will find you special person when the time is right. I think they usually "pops up" when you least expect it.
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
Right. But one has to do some effort.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
not always - I "bumped" into my "boyfriendmateriale" when I was on holiday with my exhusband and my children - I suddently wasn't making an effort or looking fore love. But our eyes met and eletric was in the air.
That can happen to you in the supermarket but when it does -you just have to be brave enough to go fore it.

Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
i will
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fellow2:
I am looking for one to break the daily routine and add some innovation and spice to my life [/QB]

Find a girl named Filfila
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
why filfilla? she is lonely too?
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, cos I hear she is really hot [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I put those pink peony flowers in my bedroom, so much love is after me. [Big Grin] Fellow keep searching because there are no coincidences. [Big Grin]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
I searched for Filfila, and din't find a user with this name. If filfila is egyptian, don't bother. An Egyptian girl would take an invitation to a drink for a marriage proposal, and i really don't like to cause frustration to anyone.
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you're OK, she's not an Egyptian girl, I believe she has mixed origins, South Asian and more recently Brazil. [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
love is not too be rush - Nobody wanders trough life without bumping into it at some point.
Patience my dear - patience.

Fellow2
Member # 11245

Rate Member
I am patient, and I am not rash. Waiting for the electrical signal to happen to me as it happened to you
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.funweddings.com/
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Originally posted by Fellow2:
I am patient, and I am not rash. Waiting for the electrical signal to happen to me as it happened to you

Oh, in that case its Kahraba you're looking for, she'll put your life on track, be the light of your life, and give your eyes that twinkle you've been looking for!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com