EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Would you live with a man (woman) in scenario 1 just because you love?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would you live with a man (woman) in scenario 1 just because you love?
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's better, this - with man (woman) you love:

1) http://deserts.free.fr/images/draa.jpg

or

this - with man (woman) you love: 2)
http://www.hotelcocheparadise.com/images/fotos/foto-areas-verdes-hotel-coche-paradise-3-g.jpg

Now be honest and tell me the truth and nothing but truth. [Smile]

Would you go and live with a man (woman) in scenario 1) just because you love him/her, or you would not? and why? or why not?

What's your reasoning, how do you view Love in this case? Think about everything, imagine yourself there and than make a reply. Thanks.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is too simply to live with a woman i dont love in senario 2 will be exactly as i live my life in senario 1
but to live with a woman (we love each other) will be exactly as in senario 2.
the conclution is to be with a woman how love her and she love me and try together to be in the senario n.2

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello sharonstone

I go for the one I love, no matter the money, the beautiful house,ex... I personally can't fall in love with some money. Money doesn't have any feeling, doesn't give any sensation, it changes people from the best to the worth. It’s not the money who would understand me, or would take care of me if one day I feel emotionally and physically drained.

It is nice for a while to live in such high standard, but then after it becomes boring, superficial, it isolate you from the outside world, then you can’t appreciate any single peace of life God is offering you.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who cares?
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pick scenario number 2.

The desert sun is hell on my skin.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
it is too simply to live with a woman i dont love in senario 2 will be exactly as i live my life in senario 1 but to live with a woman (we love each other) will be exactly as in senario 2. the conclution is to be with a woman how love her and she love me and try together to be in the senario n.2

It's not about person you don't love - but person you do love - in both scenarios. Have you read correctly original questions?
Posts: 83 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the second is best if the situations are equal( that you love that person and they love you) But there are a thousand, million possibilities that factor in. If it were a situation where it was #1 with love or #2 without then #1 all the way

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but I'm already taken.... [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Princess Tigerlily*:

That was not the question but let me ask you this Princess.

You seemed to be a huge advocade of Love in another topic. It looked like that no matter what - Love to you means - no logic and no reasoning.

Now, If your husband is in foreign country fighting ( an example ). If you love him so much why don't you go there to be with him?

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

quote:
Originally posted by *Souri*:
Hello sharonstone -I go for the one I love, no matter the money

I understand. So would you rather be with a man (who loves you, you love him too ) and have:

1) life in desert, or

would you be with a man (who loves you and you love him too ) and have 2) life in paradise ?

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be with someone who loves me and understand me no matter where it is in the desert or somehwhere else it does not make any difference to me .

I personally think that money gives some freedom that you may not have if you don't have any .
But you can't buy hapiness

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so true, Souri
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharonstone
didnt you read the third line in my post , itsnt an answer , you understand it???
it mean when i live with someone i love even in a hard place will seems to us as in a very beautifull place.
that is the declaration if you didnt understand!!

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sharonstone:
quote:

That was not the question but let me ask you this Princess.

You seemed to be a huge advocade of Love in another topic. It looked like that no matter what - Love to you means - no logic and no reasoning.

Now, If your husband is in foreign country fighting ( an example ). If you love him so much why don't you go there to be with him?

Sharonstone, you are losing it completely now. Not a very intelligent question I am afraid. And it's not anymore about having a decent conversation; it's about you don't get your way, you are not able to force your opinions on other people on this forum and that's why you come up with all kind of irrational questions.

But to answer your question, 'Smartie'. Iraq is still at war and unsafe, family members are not allowed to follow active duty members to this region which is understandable (although maybe not for you).

And yes I am a big advocate for love and you are advocating that a bank account and profession means more than anything in life. Perhaps because of your wild imaginary expectations you weren't lucky (yet) to find the right person. But that's not my problem, dear Sharon, it's yours. Hopefully you will get lucky one day.... even if it means you have to wait until you are a granny. Good luck! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is definately not meant to offend but what is up with you Sharon Stone? You use to give very helpful & good advice. I always enjoyed reading your posts and your topics many times would make me stop and think about things...
But lately, some of the things you come up with are just so "not you" if you understand what I mean. Like this particular topic makes no sense and then asking would "you marry a cab-driver or a waitress."
Come on SS, I know you have intelligence...
Please put it back to good use and start being helpful to people again...
Again, this is not to offend you or anyone but I am not the only one that has noticed this change in you. Are you ok latley???

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Basic Instinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Iraq is still at war and unsafe, family members are not allowed to follow active duty members to this region which is understandable.

But you said yourself, that love has no logic, so if you really loved your husband that much and he is in war fighting against Iraqies, you would out of Love ( according to your own definition ) went ahead and be with him regardless of danger, thus if you don't but start giving reasons then you are "reasoning" ( you are not following your heart and emotions only ) - thus you don't love him.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings surely although I can see that you care not if you throw any insult in the process.

You have little control over your emotions in your posts in general and your statements tend to lack maturity for a decent intellectual disscusion. So I guess, in that sense you are right. It's hard to disscus anything in civillized manner with you.

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
it mean when i live with someone i love even in a hard place will seems to us as in a very beautifull place. that is the declaration if you didnt understand!!

You are stating here if you love a person ( even if you live in desert ) - you feel as if you live in a beautiful place. [Big Grin]

Did you copy this from some romantic song or poem because I am talking about real life not about dreams and fantasy world. LOL! [Big Grin]

Basic Instinct
Member # 12051

quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:

I haven't copy your whole reply because I did not want to repat what you have said and embarrass you further. I guess you are very helpful and great example of how people here should or should not act.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by *Princess Tigerlily*:
[qb]

You have little control over your emotions in your posts in general and your statements tend to lack maturity for a decent intellectual disscusion. So I guess, in that sense you are right. It's hard to disscus anything in civillized manner with you.

Please don't bother to try to analyze people. Look at yourself, you have much catching-up to do. As you get older hopefully you will see things differently. Netherless all the best in search for Mr. Right - hm I meant to say Mr. Rich..... [Roll Eyes]
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon Stone, are you a psychiatrist or just interested in pop psychology?
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:

I haven't copy your whole reply because I did not want to repat what you have said and embarrass you further. I guess you are very helpful and great example of how people here should or should not act.
By all means repeat my entire post. I don't see where you think it would embarrass me. I stand behind what I said to you and I was complimenting your intelligence. At least previously on this board.

And I never said I was very helpful to anyone or a great example of how people should act. Please don't twist my words around to suit yourself.

But you don't see me posting any stupid topics.
You are so different than you use to be. You use to always give good advices and now I see you always critizing people.

As for TL I am sure see can stand up for herself, but having a husband in the military you can't just always follow him around all over the world with young children. This has nothing at all to do with love. Besides, as she said already the military wouldn't ALLOW her to be with her husband in certain countries.

That's all I have to say and if YOU think I am embarressing myself then so be it..... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Hi Sharonstone (Demoiselle Reality).
i will not discuss you any more in this topic , i dont like how defence on himself by saying joks on other , but i have just a question and plz reply it by (i will not say) or the reality ok !!
what is your position , what is your job?????????

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com