EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » This section in this gr8 forum is a big shame

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This section in this gr8 forum is a big shame
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it is assumed that this forum is an egyptian one which transfer egyptian culture and traditions it is a big shame to make any body discuss his life secrets " ON AIR " we (Egyptians) are not like this

I apologize for every real egyptian

Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the forum title says "share your egyptian experiences"? I didn't know you could only be egyptian to discuss love & marriage here. [Frown] [Embarrassed]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
many egyptians are like this???

What about when the women sit at work talking about their sex life, sitting and flirting with men??
or men in the coffee shop that sit and talk about their wives, eyeing up the women as they walk pass??

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
I thought the forum title says "share your egyptian experiences"? I didn't know you could only be egyptian to discuss love & marriage here. [Frown] [Embarrassed]

It doesn't matter you are an egyptian or not to I'm not talkin' about Individual but a nation culture and tradition .... did u get this ?
[Confused]

Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Am I bovvered(WOTEVER):
many egyptians are like this???

What about when the women sit at work talking about their sex life, sitting and flirting with men??
or men in the coffee shop that sit and talk about their wives, eyeing up the women as they walk pass??

Each rule has its upnormal and it doesn't mean that some people Do this shamefull behavior that all egyptians like that [Wink] We hope better
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so about 95% of egyptians are shameful??

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
no no no no..... 95% of egyptians just imitate [Wink]
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
imitate what is wrong and lets start curing this by facing the truth most of egyptians are shameful
Screw you
Member # 11942

ya ragal [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
L [Big Grin] L but this is the truth I'm an Egyptian
Screw you
Member # 11942

no, they're not shameful just human beings.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if those "real egyptians", usually men behave like assholes and treat women unrespectfully is it womenīs shame to share that sorrow and ask for help?
Thank God I am not anong those, but there are many women who have fallen in love with egyptian man and the whole story revelas to be a big lie.
When those women are back home this may be the only place to talk with egyptians and try to do everything to understand how this could happen.

You know, behaviors what many gigolos do and what is widely accepted among men in Egypt (cheating, having many wifes, having different rights than women) is somethng which is very hard to understand to women who live in western countries and are used to equalism.

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

cheating is restricted to egypt or egyptians it happens the world over in different countries, so that point can't really be argued.

Some men in other countries have 'other' families, there have been stories where men have had a mistress for 20+ years and the wife knows nothing. there are also stories where a man lives with 2 or three women and all the children.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: This section in this gr8 forum is a big shame

Don't read it!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have visited forum "Kunstkamera" and was shocked how this kind of man can exist.
Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Topic: This section in this gr8 forum is a big shame

Don't read it!

WHY? GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON?
Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
I Think it is non of your biz Tegerlily or smthn !!
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... non of HER business???!!!

welcome to the boards! [Mrs C passes Ahmed a soap box and pops some corn]

LOL!

Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed 3amer is right,this site is for egyptian culture,how egyptians think ,how do they live ,about their women ,how woman respect her husband ......etc
So if any foreigner is interested in egyptian culture and wants 2 know more ,he/she is welcome and we as egyptian will help
but not to fight and argue with our culture or traditions ,bec we will never change ,this is our culture and we like it like this.

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Ahmed 3amer is right,this site is for egyptian culture,how egyptians think ,how do they live ,about their women ,how woman respect her husband ......etc
So if any foreigner is interested in egyptian culture and wants 2 know more ,he/she is welcome and we as egyptian will help
but not to fight and argue with our culture or traditions ,bec we will never change ,this is our culture and we like it like this.

about their women ,how woman respect her husband ......etc

How about their men and how a man respects his wife?

Seriously here lombardo47, you and your idealists/traditionalists are outnumbered. It is and has been for quite some time that the majority on ES are western females who are hooking up with Egyptian guys.

Most of the time Egyptian ES guys only tell western women what they want to hear and then send a small tsnumani of private messages trying to pick the western female Eser up.

Instead of criticizing a westerners want to understand Egyptian family values, why not be more honest about Egyptian family values and not pretend?

If you want westerners to respect the Egyptian male and female then you need to spread some respect toward the western ways as well.

Neither is superior over the other.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Dear samarra it doesn't matter much more but this is the diffrence between east culture and west's a man is more respectful and more regardable than woman for nothing unless he is just a man and she is just a woman !!
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ahmad 3amer:
Dear samarra it doesn't matter much more but this is the diffrence between east culture and west's a man is more respectful and more regardable than woman for nothing unless he is just a man and she is just a woman !!

First off, the grammar doesn't make sense.

Really sometimes I think usernames with English as their second language mix up the grammar context because they assume a westerner like myself will let it go and not point it out.

But lets face it, since English is not your first language you shouldn't have massive issues with the grammar context.

Because you don't have a good response tells me that you stand by your earlier post. Purposefully blowing me off just reinstates my observation that women must guard the Egyptian national morality and women are the only gender accountable for their morality in Egypt.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
I've been to USA in 2003 in an international seminar which was held by microsoft you know what? Americans call those british (Mr. Wrong)
becuase of this grammar fanaticism and i agree with them it doens't make a problem that my grammer is bad enuf but at last you got it
Thats all !!

3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
And by the way this is a language which has its own rules which i should respect but i will not .
not becuase i don't want to but becuase the field in which i work don't to be an english language prof. to do well in software developing every thing is possible if you are ready to make your machine head work

btw did you hear 'welcome to the machine' for pink floyd it is a good track listen to it !!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please get back to the subject, people. So you and other Egyptian guys on this forum say this sub-forum is a great shame for Egypt?

Why?

Because we (foreigners AND other Egyptians) talk about various aspects of life incl. sex? What's your problem with that?

Trying to keep people uninformed? Trying to censor others?

Really, some people just need to start practising more tolerance. With more tolerance in this world many bad situations could be avoided.

But not to get off the topic by myself. If you don't like this subforum I just tell you again, don't read it, avoid it and preferably go to a Muslim website where personal things don't get addressed. But actually they do - so what's the schmack about being a real or not real Egyptian? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Let me put it this way. Maybe if you have something to hide, you feel guilty and shamed when only talking about sex...You know you shouldnt live like that and talking about it
remains you about your lifestyle or how you treated a woman for example.

Then you try to accuse everybody who brings up that item.

If your conscious(dont know how to write that word..) is clear, you can discuss about sex like any other item. We are all sexual creatures since be have born and even if we live without sex.

I teach to students every week how to put condom on, what is penetration, what is orgasm. But we also discuss what is trust, dignity, sexualrights and how sex is something very special and pure. It shouldn`t have anything to do with one night stands, passion without feelings, cheating...
That is my opinion and I got paid for this!! Canīt be so wrong thing to do!!

3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Doea any relation between males and females means only SEX?! and why? does any body have an answer ??

c ya all

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com