EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Lost princess

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lost princess
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. I hope that you may be able to help me.

I met a beautiful princess quite by chance but I let her slip through my fingers. Sad, but now I am crying inside because I may never find her again or feel love like this in my whole life, it's true.

I knew her only for a few hours this week, but we sharred lots of time, and love and things. For those few special hours, she was the queen of my heart and the light in my eyes. Ours is a romantic story, but I losed her and need to be with her again. Her face is carved in my heart for always. My life means nothing without her. OK, I can get some sleep now she has left me alone, but my life is empty and not hole. [Frown]

Maybe she reads on here? If anyone knows my American beautiful gurl, please tell me where I can find her.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name wouldn't happen to be "Jossette," would it?! [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mohammed CuteAss:
Hello. I hope that you may be able to help me.

I met a beautiful princess quite by chance but I let her slip through my fingers. Sad, but now I am crying inside because I may never find her again or feel love like this in my whole life, it's true.

I knew her only for a few hours this week, but we sharred lots of time, and love and things. For those few special hours, she was the queen of my heart and the light in my eyes. Ours is a romantic story, but I losed her and need to be with her again. Her face is carved in my heart for always. My life means nothing without her. OK, I can get some sleep now she has left me alone, but my life is empty and not hole. [Frown]

Maybe she reads on here? If anyone knows my American beautiful gurl, please tell me where I can find her.

she's probably in bed with her fiance, hes a 7 times a night man, maybe you didnt measure up [Frown] dont worry, stand on the corniche and she will wonder by im sure.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CORNY CORNY CORNY ES DRAMA, SOAP OEPRA, WHATEVER [Big Grin]

--------------------
Femme Fatale

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohammed CuteAss
Member # 12735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohammed CuteAss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is my queen, my habibi, I cannot look at the moon without crying as I remember our stolen night of passion together. I know that she has left part of her heart, and not just her underwears, with me too. We had fuul together too, it was the happiest moment of my life.

She will be back, she promissed me. She say the man is her cuzzin, and they have busines so I will wait. When do you say she is going to the corniche?

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
she's probably in bed with her fiance, hes a 7 times a night man, maybe you didnt measure up [Frown] dont worry, stand on the corniche and she will wonder by im sure. [/QB]

SHE ALSO MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT HIM HAVING A BIGGER STICK [Razz]

bigger than yours that she accidentally fell on top of

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF, seriously I want to know who has this much time on their hands. Get a GF, get a life, get over yourself!
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mohammed CuteAss:
She is my queen, my habibi, I cannot look at the moon without crying as I remember our stolen night of passion together. I know that she has left part of her heart, and not just her underwears, with me too. We had fuul together too, it was the happiest moment of my life.

She will be back, she promissed me. She say the man is her cuzzin, and they have busines so I will wait. When do you say she is going to the corniche?

*Violins playing in the background* Weep, weep, weep.....that is not her cousin.....sobbing.....what melodrama!!! [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the airport with another man 'it's only sex' don't ya know.

go get tested for AIDS AND OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES, DON'T WANT YOUR WIFE GETTING SICK.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god, my heart is broken, yes, cat she pmed me and to me, he had a 15 incher, thats a stick and a half

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is dramedy at its best!!! Did she happen to mention her suitcase full of play toys?! [Razz] [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
oh god, my heart is broken, yes, cat she pmed me and to me, he had a 15 incher, thats a stick and a half

no that was the one in the suitcase, the one she accidentally fell on wasn't quite up to scratch hence running back to 7 times a night guy. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheehehehehee
this is the best ever girls, keep going.

oh that one went up the ass, so she has it in all directions

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very funny! [Big Grin] But if you were Mohamed , you'd KNOW how we said we'd stay in touch!

Funny though... and yes his ass was awesome!

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette u in Egypt with your fiance and keeping in touch with mohamed. I don't believe your story at all. You did overkill.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not in touch with Mohamed anymore. The Mohamed cuteass poster is just someone joking around! Duhhh
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad to have cute ass when he carrys the name mohamed (pbuh)wheres the RESPECT ......!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mohammed CuteAss :
my life is empty and not hole .

Things might change if you quit sticking your head up your life.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 10281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for martha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Busted "mohammed cuteass" habibi is the term used for a male only. There's a different word for the female. I know what it is but do you. Mr. Not from Egypt.
Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Are donkeys useing computers now in egypt ?
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by panman:
quote:

Are donkeys useing computers now in egypt ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

Bust another line like that one and you're my favorite!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by martha:
Busted "mohammed cuteass" habibi is the term used for a male only.

So Amr Diab is gay? [Big Grin]

http://vagalume.uol.com.br/belly/videos/koyP8S9GG3o-amr-diab-nor-el-ein.html

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by martha:
Busted "mohammed cuteass" habibi is the term used for a male only.

So Amr Diab is gay? [Big Grin]

http://vagalume.uol.com.br/belly/videos/koyP8S9GG3o-amr-diab-nor-el-ein.html

Dalia!! thats blasphemous [Frown]
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao omg, I need to catch my breath THIS has GOT to be one of the funniest threads so far!!!!
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com