EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » cant wait (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: cant wait
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am leaving sunday to come back to egypt. this week will drag on and on.i know i was going to visit imagine when i got there but i know she is back with her family because of her moms passing. i would love to meet anyone from this forum if you live in egy.my husband and i will be in cairo for the first 2 days but then we will go to his home town. we will be in hurghada for 1 week.. hope to meet you guys. I CANT WAIT TILL SUNDAY [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish i were going to be there that early to try to meet up with you Micky. I wont be arriving until Feb 26th

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great trip both of you.

I will be there again in July and will arrange an ES Meet for those of us brave enough.

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky , you are welcome and ur husband to meet for dinner on monday . if that is ok with you !!!

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky ...you have a GREAT time!!!!!!

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Micky, enjoy your stay in Egypt ...... and keeps us informed. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egyptian_sharm i wont get there till 7:05 pm on monday how about tuesday? i would love that thank you
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is fine . tuesday is great !!!!

xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MICKY you off to egypt oh youlucky lady i wish i was going ..i hope oyu have a lovely time and i wish imn my heart he ws flying back with you i really do ...please keep in touch while your there i know it wont be every day cus you be making out .. [Big Grin] but when you have decided to pause think of us on ES ... [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks you guys
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
You are so much welcome to Egypt Micky.

have a safe journey !!!

xxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky I saw your husband's picture.He is cute! I want to meet with both of you for tea or something before you leave [Big Grin]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Josette. did u have good time last night ? was it ok to meet ur bf today ? tell us about it ? we are all looking forward to hear ur story !!!!

xxx

hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Micky I saw your husband's picture.He is cute! I want to meet with both of you for tea or something before you leave [Big Grin]

we can meet all together on tuesday ...

but who would you bring josette ? ur bf or the guy you met on the plane ?

xxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not have a "boyfriend" dear,but I do have a fiance.And yes it is always nice to "meet him" [Big Grin]
Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Josette ,

would love to meet you and ur fiance . i will be in deals mohandeseen in tuesday night . and i would love to meet both of you .

xxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
I can only meet with people I trust. Ones who will not open their mouth to my fiance. Only people who speak English so I know what they are saying! Don't even try any of that arabic crap! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
forget it Josette . i will never hurt an egyptian mate of a western girl like you . i will never say anything only becasue i do not want an egyptian to be hurt . becasue i really apreciate what he has done to you . i am sure he is ur hero . and i will never spoil it .not for you but for him .

xxx

trababe
Member # 11777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trababe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck mickey have a lovely trip wish i was coing with ya but i only gotta wait till may
Posts: 477 | From: lancashire england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Ok then Egyptian sharm, why not? and where do you live?
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
i live in maadi .

does it make any different for you ?

xxx

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you have a wonderful time, i cant belive how quickly its come along, yes we should really have a reunion, it would be so lovely, so we can all know eachother

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
all are welcome josette you are going to join us? that would be niceand yes i think my husband is very cute . thanks for the compliment. i think i have good taste in my man [Big Grin] yes yorkie its almost here yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
ok everybody who is going to be in cairo on Tuesday . there is a table booked in deals . everybody is welcome to join. all my treat . just love to meet ppl on ES

xxx

Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Make sure you keep your trap closed!
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
so josette . what you been doing last night ?

xxx

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great trip Mickey!!!!!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
What grown-ups do....
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks doodle bug [Wink]
3okba
Member # 12623

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3okba   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Om el Donia Masr hatnawar (Egypt will light up with you)

welcome again and again and agian and anytime hope to enjoy your stay !!!

Posts: 117 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magnona777
Member # 12466

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for magnona777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy for you Micky.. Its a great feeling to go back and be with your love *heart*.. I wish our paths were gonna cross.. inshallah next time [Wink]
Posts: 431 | From: beantown | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky!!!! Have a wonderful time! I also saw your myspace page with your cutie husband, you both look so happy together. [Smile] (keep Josette away from him, please!) We still have to all meet up, maybe even in Egypt sometime! I truly wish you the best. *hugs*
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks again to you all and don't worry alchemist. josette isn't a threat to me .i know who my man loves and i trust him completely. he can see a person for what they are right away. good or bad. so i will not judge josette because i don't know her personally but magnona777 i wish we were meeting too and thanks for all your kind words 3okba. i will light up when i am there . i love egypt so much . but sabry more [Big Grin]
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a nice trip and a wonderfull time Mickey. Hopes this "visa thing" soon will be settled so you get to have your man fulltime. I wish I was there too so the 4 of us could go out - and maybe also with imagine and her husband. I think she will be back soon after her mothers funeral because I know she will be missing her husband and warm Egypt.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i would love to do that can you pm me and let me know how to get a hold of imagine .i would love to meet her. thanks tibe how are you doing? i dont even want to talk about this visa thing i email the embassy everyday and they say the same thing , it will be done soon. its been a year since i petitioned for this visa.
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will call her and ask if I may email you her egyptian number. I dont wanna hand out her personal informations without asking her. -Eventhough I know for sure you will not misuse them [Smile]
It is incrediable that they are allowed that looong process. They are screwing with 2 peoples life. We got Gab's visa after only 19 days and they garantee a max process of 3 month.
Viva Denmark [Big Grin]

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thats the american embassy for you. i dont think they want sabry to leave [Big Grin] i am going to the embassy when i get there and for sure start some quirmmming from them . i will love it if you contact imagine. if she says no. thats ok i will resecpt her wishes thanks sweetie
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Alchemist go to hell you bitch.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
ouch
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why, what has she done to you? Nothing, apart from tell Micky to keep her husband away from you, what do you expect after all the postings that you have written. You want us all to support you and show you compasion, now when the truth is being said you want to tell people to shut up, that they are a bitch. Alchemist, is respected here, more than you are, she gives good advice people here. Now why don't you go and shut up, I am sure that you could start by being open and honest with your fiance, maybe first you had better go and find where he is! [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
If you don't like it you can shut up too you tramp.
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you don't like it you can shut up too you tramp and I would suggest you spend more time on not running your son off again than on what I do [Wink]

Get your facts right Josette before you start talking about mine or anyone else's life that you know nothing about. You have over stepped the mark now bringing an innocent child into your childish fighting.....does he not have the right to see his father, he came home to me, now lets see if your fiance decides to come home to you.
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Josette you seriously need to grow up, and yes you had no right to say anything about sharms baby, she didnt run him off, and he didnt choose to stay gone. and tramp? hmm now how to you get that sharm is a tramp when you are the one that meets a man on the flight to egypt to meet your fiance and then leaves with that man instead of going to your fiance and you have sex with him only to turn around and then go to your fiance and have sex with him too... hmm i believe you are your own words.

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
No complaints here... I mean because clearly you are unstable. And you put your nose where it did not belong, so deal with it! Again, don't worry about my fiance as he will be back..Don't concern yourself with things that do not involve you. Get a life, take your meds, , and things should be just fine!
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Miss Sharm,
you know, her words should be offending but really one has no choice but to laugh at her because she is simply so ridiculous no?
Her words about you well they are actually her feelings about herself.
Any way, miss sharm do you have any plans to be in egypt again in the next couple months? i would love to try to meet up with you.

--------------------

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Any way, miss sharm do you have any plans to be in egypt again in the next couple months? i would love to try to meet up with you.

Mysticheart,I don't have any plans at the moment to be back in Egypt in the next few months, there are a few things that I need to sort out here in the UK 1st, possibly planning to go there in August for 3 weeks, would love to meet up with you to mysticheart [Smile]
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mysticheart:
Miss Sharm,
you know, her words should be offending but really one has no choice but to laugh at her because she is simply so ridiculous no?
Her words about you well they are actually her feelings about herself.
[/QUOTNo Actually I have to laugh, because I knowwwwwww you are not talking!Geez where could or should I even start with you????????

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
If you don't like it you can shut up too you tramp.

Thanks for now deleting the original posting with reference to my son, perhaps you were angry with one of the initial comments aimed at you, I have know idea. If you are going to be so open about your life and what you do, then you have to understand that we will make judgements, whether they are right or wrong, we are only going on what we read. Unfortunately, you haven't built up a good picture of yourself from your postings and that is why you are constantly being ridiculed. Anyway, there are no hard feelings from me to you, life is too short for that. I hope that you manage to resolve your own situation and enjoy your life in Egypt.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I am not perfect Josette, never claimed to be but i certainly do not do as you did. When i am committed to a man, i am committed to that man. I dont go sleeping with others.
In the last 6 months i was very conflicted on who i should be with but i never cheated on anyone. And i also let it be known to both men that i was having a hard time knowing what i should do. I held no secrets at all.
And in the end, i ended each relationship completely. And during the time i was so conflicted i also let it be known to both that i considered them friends not a boyfriend until i could make my decision and i didnt sleep with or even see either of them during that time.
So go ahead, start with me dear, i know i am not perfect but i also know that in my lifetime i have never cheated on a man or lied about myself to them.

--------------------

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL Josette, I was actually just making a joke. So chill out, only those with guilty consciences can't take a little laughter at their expense. Especially when it is justified.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com