EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » INTERESTING!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: INTERESTING!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 10 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cocoa Lip Gloss

*1/3 cup petroleum jelly
(or however much lip gloss you wish to make)
*cocoa powder, amount you desire

Put desired amount of petroleum jelly into a small glass bowl.

Put it in a microwave for 30 seconds; then take it out and stir.

Continue this process until the jelly is melted.
Add the desired amount of cocoa powder (experiment!) and stir.

Microwave for 30 more seconds and stir.
Set it aside to cool.

Once mixture is cool enough to handle, spoon it into a small container.

Set it aside until the petroleum jelly gets firm. Then it is ready to use!

You can also use this recipe to make fruit lip gloss by using powedered juice mix instead of cocoa.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this before. It's one of the things that we like to do for little girls B-Day parties. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes funky. So watch what you use in it. Does it mix well......that kind of thing.

You gonna try it? [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not sure, maybe if I get bored... does it taste good?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. It tastes just like what it is. Vaseline with stuff in it. LOL

Was a lot of fun to make though. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhh well then I might not bother, I don't want funky lips [Razz]
but I really am addicted to the lip gloss [Wink]

Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Another thing I've seen done is shortening with stuff in it. [Frown]

But the thing you have to think about when making it is how is it going to be in an hour or so? When it dries? I'd rather just buy it. LOL My daughter is stuck Dr.Pepper lip gloss now.

She is 12 and I tell her you have to keep lip gloss on. Her lips get dry. And she can't wear make-up yet. So she loves for me to tell her she has to wear lip gloss. hehehe

She likes the swirly colors with glitter. Always pinks. [Smile] The lip smackers like we used to wear. You know with the roll on ball, and that tastes good? But right now her fave is Dr. Pepper. LOL

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

seabreeze
Member # 10289

lol I imagine little flies or mosquitoes stuck to my lips LOL [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com