EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Don't Stress an Expectant Mother

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Stress an Expectant Mother
Undercover
Member # 12979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undercover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It can harm the brain of the unborn child.
Posts: 3188 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, thanks for that. Now I'm even MORE stressed!
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know about harming little ones brain? But it definately affects the little ones temperment for sure.......
I have known numerous friends who have had kids and i have found that if a mother stresses too much whilst pregnant the kids are grumpy, crying can't be soothed for months if not years after. Whereas if a mother stops stressing and lets everything go over her head,or just avoids stressful situations. The kid seems to be calm and collected even from birth. Easily soothed and a pleasure to look after.....

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
((trying to calm myself))

[Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lots of bubble baths in quiet house with candles or dim light and calm music smuckers( not a romance scene leave the man out hahaha)

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, the man is there for the back rubs!
I highly recommend Mozart for the calming music. Play it to the baby, in utero, then you can keep doing it after the baby is born. The results are tremendous.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com