EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » my hubby snore!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my hubby snore!!
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she tell me my hubby snore n i cant sleep
what can i tell her?

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
what can i tell her?

Batty...???? Is this you? [Eek!]
Have you finally gotten yourself a girlfriend who in this case has a hubby who's snores???

[Eek!] [Confused] [Eek!]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what can i tell her?

''She''? [Eek!] [Razz]

I suggest you tell her to pinch his nose with a clothes peg until the noise stops.

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe Batty is a girl ?? [Confused]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batty is Josette? [Eek!] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batty is NOT Adam..

--------------------
hi... [Smile] I'm Adam.. damn glad to meet you..

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her to trade him in for a newer model. This one is obviously in need of some repairs.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sashyra88 is that you in your avitar?

--------------------

Posts: 58 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...dunno...Batty's kinda having us on some thought provoking mode today.He might probably want to tell us he has finally seen the light and found HER!Read again that She and you will see stars in Batty's eyes!
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam G:
Sashyra88 is that you in your avitar?

No,Adam.Is just an avatar.Somebody else on this board is using it,too [Wink]
Adam G
Member # 13171

Member Rated:
lol ok.. I wish you could see more of the members on here there should be a post your mug section here.. [Smile]

--------------------

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There ya go, warning, it is very long.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000349

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Adam G:
lol ok.. I wish you could see more of the members on here there should be a post your mug section here.. [Smile]

mug???What do you mean by mug? [Confused]
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Mug means face. It's just an expression. Mugshot is the picture that gets taken of your face when you get arrested.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what can i tell her?

Isn't there an :Egyptian movie about a Saeedi divorce lawyer on this topic?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Did you notice Batty opened this thread and exited never to return for comments or answers???...kinda suspicious to me.
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
Did you notice Batty opened this thread and exited never to return for comments or answers???...kinda suspicious to me.

Batty is the same username as many usernames.

Consider him like one feather of many feathers planted on the arse of a peacock!

And peacocks have a reputation.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
what can i tell her?

Roll him over. [Wink]
Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com