EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ES babies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ES babies
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how are the little ES babies doing?
good, I hope [Smile]

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is cute and getting bigger. [Big Grin]
She just started cooing and smiling, has a really cute 'personality'. [Big Grin]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and does se also have some nice green eyes ? what her name? is your first baby ?
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her eyes are a blueish green so far. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and i must say she is gorgeous smucky.you should be so proud. she a sweetie [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ho blueish green that very nice [Smile] i always wanted to have some green eyes

good luck and say hello to her from *Souri* [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mok-Mok is right - Smuckers's baby is a little darling!

I'm currently cooking up an ES-baby in waiting. Four months to go, and now I've stopped feeling like death, I'm beginning to almost enjoy this special time [Smile]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

ES is going to so full of babies soon, I think we already have 3-5 online members with babies, I think yours is next Get_Over_it. [Big Grin]
I can't wait for him/her! [Smile]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
how are the little ES babies doing?
good, I hope [Smile]

How nice of you to ask Ya DB. I shall reply for your eyes only.

Baby is absolutely lovely. Siblings love each other! He too has blue green eyes, which I find really weird. Mendel really screwed up when he claimed to know anything about inheritance of eye color!

Forget everything we learnt at high school about eye color genetics!

Here, have a look:

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Click "Calculate" several times to see the different possibilities.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baby Smuckers is absolutely adorable. [Smile] I'm so looking forward to the arrival of a baby 'Get-Over-It' too. [Cool]
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congradulations get over it. thats wonderful news best wishes to you. when i was preggy i never felt healthier in my life . i was sick for just 2 weeks then great the rest of the time.i ate alot of apples too.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats smucks! im cooking one myself!
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope its me telling you all soon

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me neither, Smuckers - time is going so slowly!

My baby is really angry with me at the moment. I couldn't sleep in the night, so my husband brought me ice cream in bed. This is obviously NOT part of the baby's normal routine - he or she is already a creature of habit and made it clear that this kind of night eating was most unacceptable by wriggling around and kicking constantly for about an hour. I'm sure it was laughing inside as it took its revenge [Big Grin]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
Baby Smuckers is absolutely adorable.

What I find really weird, is that baby Smuck looks exactly like mine. [Confused]

Except that mine looks kind of masculine and hers is more feminine..Or something. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:
congradulations get over it. thats wonderful news best wishes to you. when i was preggy i never felt healthier in my life . i was sick for just 2 weeks then great the rest of the time.i ate alot of apples too.

Thanks, mok-mok - sounds like you had a lucky escape. I suffered really badly until I was 16 weeks, and even now some days are touch-and-go. I can't get enough of fruit now, and have an apple in my hand as I'm typing! [Smile]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:
time is going so slowly!

Enjoy the peace while it lasts.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by MrsC:

CHARM CONGRATULATIONS!! [Big Grin]
What have you been?? [Big Grin] When are you due??

MK, our babies were born so close together maybe there's some weird blue/green eye gene going around. [Big Grin] I think they're a week apart, right? Strange, next time you get pregnant be sure to warn me immediately! [Eek!]

Get over it, don't worry the baby will do more and more strange things as time passes. Your husband brought you ice cream in bed!? [Big Grin] He's a keeper!! [Razz]

Thanks to all for the well wishes and compliments to the baby, we're both blushing. [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
it is weird all i wanted is cold crisp apples and when alexi was born and said his first words it was apple. weird i know but all so true [Smile]
get_over_it
Member # 11286

quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
quote:
time is going so slowly!

Enjoy the peace while it lasts.
[Big Grin] - I know, this is supposed to be the easy bit [Razz]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to all the new and soon to be mommies!

I have to admit with all the new babies and pregnancies around me (both online and in real life) I'm starting to get baby fever. A few months ago I was all...I'm waiting a couple years for a baby. Now all I can think of is babies. I still wanna wait a little though. [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Definitely wait until you're ready MW, but you're already such a great mom to your boys I can't imagine you wouldn't want to have another baby again. [Smile] Maybe a girl this time? A Little MommyWar? [Big Grin]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love a girl! My husband is nuts about girls. I would be happy either way but a girl would definitely be nice after two rowdy boys. [Smile]

God willing.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Good luck to you, MW - and maybe a little princess to spoil will be the perfect calming influence on your rowdy boys! Strangely enough, my husband's the same, he's secretly hoping that no boy bits show up on the scan in a few weeks [Razz]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Thanks, GOI! Good luck to you, too [Smile] Hope your husband gets his girl he's secretly hoping for. [Smile]
get_over_it
Member # 11286

quote:
Originally posted by Mother War:
Thanks, GOI! Good luck to you, too [Smile] Hope your husband gets his girl he's secretly hoping for. [Smile]

Well, it'd definitely make it a whole lot easier on the naming front! I'd never realised that coming up with a name to please everyone could be such an ordeal! Girls names are so much easier to agree on - but we'll have to wait and see!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

What is it with these Egyptian men loving and wanting girls?? [Confused] Mine was the same...
Twitty
Member # 13739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twitty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mok-Mok is right - Smuckers's baby is a little darling!

I'm currently cooking up an ES-baby in waiting. Four months to go, and now I've stopped feeling like death, I'm beginning to almost enjoy this special time [Smile]

Do we have a picture of the little wonder??? I love babies and wish to have children one day myself. I just dont have the time or the right age yet. My friends say that there is no such thing as the right age to have children but I sure dont feel ready yet. I also wanna be able to provide a kid a good life not only with my eternal love but also finacially.
Posts: 78 | From: anywhere | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Sorry I would prefer not to publically post her picture. [Frown]
Twitty
Member # 13739

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Twitty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do understand your concerns. How do some of the ladies on this thread then know she is a cutie???? In my opinion all babies are cute. Is she very dark? (your husband is black,right???)
Posts: 78 | From: anywhere | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I've seen Smuck's little angel. Believe me when I say she's adorable. [Smile]

I don't blame you for not posting her pic, Smucks.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Twitty, some on here are personal friends who I've emailed her picture to.
She's pretty white, my husband is a light caramel.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MrsC:

Alright, it's confirmed..... wonderful news! Congrats again!!!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
I hope its me telling you all soon

Yes hopefully soon, you gonna love being a mum! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL IFF THE IT COMES EVER TIGER, WELL JUST HAVE TO SEE

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re genetic and eye colouring - very very interesting thank you!

for those who are suffering some pregnancy ailments, I'm sorry to hear it - I apologise for this but I sailed through my pregnancy - no morning sickness, no swollen ankles, no heartburn, nothing - I bloomed.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

quote:

for those who are suffering some pregnancy ailments, I'm sorry to hear it - I apologise for this but I sailed through my pregnancy - no morning sickness, no swollen ankles, no heartburn, nothing - I bloomed.

[Mad] bah, some people get all the luck [Razz]

I'm hoping that all these months of toilet-hugging and looking like death may even itself out with a perfect, pain-free birth, all over in 15 minutes... [Big Grin]

yeah, right - who am I kidding?! [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
every pregnant woman looks beautiful , even you i am sure get -over-it [Wink]

I'm hoping that all these months of toilet-hugging and looking like death may even itself out with a perfect, pain-free birth, all over in 15 minutes... [Big Grin]

MrsC
Member # 10808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrsC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've seen Smuck's little angel. Believe me when I say she's adorable. [Smile]

I don't blame you for not posting her pic, Smucks.

me too, shes a little stunner. anyone posting a pic of their child in here needs a visit from child protection.
Posts: 549 | From: charm el feikh? | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:

[Mad] bah, some people get all the luck [Razz]

[Razz] Just wait until you start sneezing and your bladder thinks it needs to be involved. [Razz]
sawny
Member # 11224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sawny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our first baby, a girl, due in four weeks.
Posts: 66 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by sawny:

CONGRATULATIONS! [Smile]
My oh my ES is producing many babies these days! [Wink] You will have so much fun your daughter Sawny, they're really delights. [Smile]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sawny:

Oh yes finally the pregnancy is coming to an end. [Wink] I hope and wish you a smooth delivery and a happy and healthy little princess. Enjoy motherhood! [Smile]
deeds
Member # 13761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this is such a good idea - a thread for mummies, soon-to-be-mummies and maybe-one-day mummies. Hope you ladies don't mind me hijacking all (well almost all) your threads but I have a little yummy girl that's 15 months old and hubby and I are trying for number 2.

Good luck ladies with your pregnancies and I'm sorry to hear some of you are not having a fun time. If it's any consolation I had a pretty bad time until the 6th month - I was always so tired. I used to sleep at 10 (after zonking out on the sofa for an hour or so) and get up at 8.30 and still not feel refreshed for work the next day [Frown] Needless to say I didn't love it but then one day in my 6th month I woke up and I loved being pregnant.

In the meantime try to enjoy it while baby is inside because once it's out there ain't no going back! ;p

Posts: 13 | From: Brit in Cairo | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Not to scare you, Smucks, but that problem never really goes away once you've had a child. Nearly 10 yrs after having my last child I still have to wear a maxi pad when I have a bad cough. No joke.

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

[Razz] Just wait until you start sneezing and your bladder thinks it needs to be involved. [Razz]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOL omg, well it hasn't been a problem so far since birth, but that will be an eye opening experience if it does happen again. [Razz]
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
after an hystrerectomy, its the 'bath and bucket' syndrome!
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Not to scare you, Smucks, but that problem never really goes away once you've had a child. Nearly 10 yrs after having my last child I still have to wear a maxi pad when I have a bad cough. No joke.

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

kegels helps that problem a LOT. I do them everyday. It's cool 'cause no one knows you're doing them at work. [Razz]
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I do kegels and still have that problem. It's not a huge problem just when I have a really bad cold with a hard cough. I have a gf with the same problem and she never had kids. Now that would suck!
Aya Hosni
Member # 10646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aya Hosni     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our girl is due after 11 weeks insha'allah! My husband also wanted a baby girl so much. He considers that girls r more closer with dads.
I imagine so often how our princess will look like. One i know for sure- she will have long hair, cause i have so big burning in stomach [Big Grin]

Posts: 188 | From: Baltics | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com