EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Dancing Dentist

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dancing Dentist
satanschild
Member # 14268

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for satanschild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dancing dentist in eye drill
By Stephen White 05/11/2007
A disco dancing dentist shoved a drill into a woman's eye when he got carried away by his moves and missed her mouth.
George Trusty, 57, was alleged to have been dancing to Car Wash when an inch-long drill punctured her sinus cavity and lodged near her eye socket.
Brandy Fanning, 31, had emergency surgery in hospital to remove the drill after going in for a routine tooth extraction and still suffers from face swelling.
She alleges in a lawsuit that after she was given Novocaine, he was "performing rhythmical steps to Car Wash on the radio" when she heard a snap.
The mum-of-three said he tried to use a hook to pull the bit out but only pushed it up through bone.
When Fanning asked what was happening, Trusty told her it was not a big deal and she would likely sneeze the drill out.
She is claiming £300,000 after Trusty failed to pay medical bills. The dentist, from Syracuse, New York, refused to comment.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weirdworld/2007/11/05/dancing-dentist-in-eye-drill-89520-20062304/

[Eek!] Ouch! Poor woman, I’ve never heard of a dancing Dentist before, still there’s a first time for everything.

Posts: 39 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already feel very uncomfortable whenever I have to sit in a dentist chair and this story will definitely spring into my mind when I receive treatment next time!! [Eek!]

BTW, I own the movie *Novocaine* with Steve Martin. Has anyone else seen it?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0234354/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com