EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » "Examination" before Marriage

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Examination" before Marriage
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I mean here by "Examination" is that near the time for marriage seem such obstacle come out.

Is it an examination for strengthen our love to each other?

Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. I guess this is different from person to person.

I think you have to examine what both people want out of life. Do both of these goals match? Is the goal to have a happy and harmonous home life and have children and grandchildren? Or is the goal to be more career oriented and successful? Both?
You have to see ACTIONS from the other and not only words - he/she must exhibit strong morals and a healthy sense of self.
The other doesn't need to be overly affectionate or flirty (in fact in my experience the overly affectionate and/or flirty ones are usually the ones to die hard), but does need to have an ability to relate to the other on a sensitive emotional level.

Love is necessary (to many) in marriage but it isn't the end all-be all. [Wink] I think if you do have an initial love that success IS possible but just love isn't the savior of any marriage. It takes a lot of work, commitment and patience. You have to love enough to keep that in mind when you really want to say/do things otherwise.
Remember nobody is perfect, not even yourself. The question is, are you perfect for each other? [Smile] Best of luck. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com