EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » RE Kissing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RE Kissing
what time
Member # 14547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for what time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her Top Kissing Tips Revealed

Christine M. Coppa

I’ve had my fair share of kisses over the years. Some, I admit, were horrible, and included things like braces, bad breath, and games of tonsil hockey. But there have been some pretty sweep-me-off-my-feet kisses too, like: kissing under a sky illuminated with fireworks, a grown-up-game of spin-the-bottle (please land on green eyes—yes!), and scandalous kisses that never should have happened but felt so good. It’s no wonder, of course, that I and my girlfriends want more of the latter than the former. So listen up, guys, for some advice. Here, ten women kiss and tell…

Make sure she’s willing
“First off, does the date merit a kiss? Am I engaged in conversation with you? Am I smiling? If things seem like a go, a first kiss should be very soft. Please, no tongue! Just kiss my lips with yours. Nip at my bottom lip, just slightly tug it. Don’t be like my last first date, who licked my teeth and got my hair caught in his ring
- Alexis Derano, editorial assistant

Brush up
“I think hygiene is key. Before you attempt to kiss me ask yourself: Does your breath smell like pepperoni pizza? I don’t care if we just dined in garlic heaven, a pack of gum or tin of mints cost hardly anything. Both fit in your pocket. Puh-lease, have fresh breath. I keep Tic-Tacs on me at all times (hint, hint)! If we go back to your place to cuddle and watch a DVD, there is nothing sexier than a man that excuses himself to the bathroom and emerges smelling like Colgate. I once kissed a guy that tasted like tuna fish. We did not go on another date.”
- Donna Tice, accessories buyer

Ration the love
“A little goes a long way, boys! A little lip, a little tongue, a little caressing of my cheekbone. For starters, give me a quick, sexy sweep. Then retreat, do not shove your tongue into my mouth. What I want now are your lips. I want long, solid smooches. Next, pull away and hold the back of my head in your palm. Look into my eyes. I’ll reciprocate, trust me.”
- Kristina Katsulous, account executive

Sneak a peck
“When just getting to know a guy, I like it when he goes in but doesn’t make it to my lips and rather dots my cheek and lip with a long, sweet, I-know-I-like-you peck. Then he pulls away and I likely blush, which is a good sign. On our next formal date, I expect full lip-on-lip contact.”
- Tina Jackson, student

Kiss me in the cinema
“Take me to the cinema and kiss me (just sweet pecks) at really touching moments, like when the main guy and gal realise they’re meant to be or the puppy gets saved from a burning building. It shows me you’re sensitive and totally tuned into my girly feelings. I’ll kiss you when your team scores a goal, promise.”
- Rachel King, sales associate

Watch the hands
“Do not take my hands and put them in inappropriate places on your body while we are sharing a kiss. If I like you, my hands will be caressing your brow or tucked under your collar. And I love it if your hands are resting on my hips, holding the back of my head, sweeping my cheek with a soft, open palm, or holding my hands (personal favourite). It ruins a kiss if you take your hands and go rushing to different places. If I like you…we’ll get there.
- Susie Roberts, photographer

Sweep her off her feet, literally
“This is a little cheesy, but I love Hollywood kisses. Completely, over-the-top, theatrical kisses. Hold me, dip me, kiss me. It shows me you love to have fun (like me), and it’s so romantic. Hollywood kisses are also a great distraction from petty arguments, by the way.”
--Laura Gowzen, personal trainer

Just do it!
“My best advice is so simple: Go for it. If you get that urge, and I don’t seem that into it, who cares? Maybe I’m just zoned out for some reason, or maybe I am into you and you just aren’t picking up on my very subtle vibes. I’ve been sneak-attacked a lot with a kiss, and nine times out of ten, it turns me on!”
- Jasmin Valte, publicist

Christine M. Coppa has written for Glamour, Boston Home & Garden, In Touch, etc. She has to stand on her tip-toes to kiss her boyfriend…but isn’t complaining

Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first kiss ever in my life from a male (besides my brother lol! [Big Grin] ) I received from a boy when I was 8 or 9 behind the door of our school gym. My happiness was unfortunately shortlived as he decided to kiss at least two other girls in my class too! But he's forgiven now! [Smile]

I received the first kiss from my husband while playing with others the spin the bottle game! I remember too well..... he didn't let me leave his apartment in Maadi that night! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
what time
Member # 14547

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for what time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch the hands
“Do not take my hands and put them in inappropriate places on your body while we are sharing a kiss. If I like you, my hands will be caressing your brow or tucked under your collar. And I love it if your hands are resting on my hips, holding the back of my head, sweeping my cheek with a soft, open palm, or holding my hands (personal favourite). It ruins a kiss if you take your hands and go rushing to different places. If I like you…we’ll get there.
- Susie Roberts, photographer

[Roll Eyes] From my own experience and talking with friends this always happens when tongues are involved men think that this is the green light.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually like the romantic and not so romantic types of kissing. Everything at its right place and time! [Wink]

Luckily I never had to endure any braces like the author mentioned! I believe this would have killed all the mood!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ever do the electric kiss? turn out the lights and rub your feet on the carpet...be careful not to touch anything. go to your man and really slowly come close to his lips and right before they touch, BOOM! he gets the shock of his life. i tried this once and he runs to the light and started feeling if his lips were still there while i crippled with laughter. he freaked the F out. loooool!
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com