EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » what's ur own standard for evaluating someone who deserve ur heart?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what's ur own standard for evaluating someone who deserve ur heart?
Viasue
Member # 12253

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Viasue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rarely posting on this board, but pretty much enjoyed to read some threads.
Especially with some ppl doesn't hesitated to share their own experiences.
Those kinda threads gave me some lessons how to deal with ppl around me.
But when it comes to the relationship, no matter how both parties start and end up,
I found most of cases turn out to be wrong direction which was never meant to be.
So I really starting to wonder how you guys choose someone who deserve your heart?
Everybody has their own standards and some facts that make you turning on.
We can talk some chemical or magic or logic whatever!

Acutally I sarting this topic for myself what's wrong with me for not having great taste of boyfriend.
I never expected some kinda prince charming or sugar dady in my life but,
just honest and decent resonable men.
But I found myself suddenly standing middle of gigolos and weirdo.
I sent one e-mail to one of them last night to make clear why I can't even be his friend, after few hours of struggles how I put my feeling on writting correctly. but today I got the message from him he didn't got a mail! What a crap!
Just wanna share some tips from you guys valuable point how to choose the right one!
What did you do to deserve the one who beside you now, if its real mr or ms right?
I found already similar topic below but i want some more specific detales.

Posts: 20 | From: Maadi | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i am lucky so far for who i am with. but he and i were drawn together not really either of us looking. i care for him for his good heart and the way he cares for others. i dont want to change him, even the negative stuff because i care for him for who he is, and love is about not changing but accepting and adapting. he accepts me as i am faults and all.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Politically Incorrect
Member # 14181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politically Incorrect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Viasue:
Just wanna share some tips from you guys valuable point how to choose the right one!

Choose someone who is good over someone who is good to you. It lasts longer.
Posts: 374 | From: men gheir laff w dawaran | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man who deserves my heart should be honest, caring, trustworthy, thoughtul, respectful and put me as number 1 in his life. I say this because this is what i will give to a relationship and therefore i expect the same in return. I am not perfect, i have faults but he should accept me with my faults as i will accept his faults. I was in a relationship for 17 years and because i loved this man i made excuses for his bad behaviour and lack of respect towards me. Finally i had the evidence that he had cheated on me and i finished things. This taught me never to accept any thing less from a partner than i am giving to them. I am lucky enough to be in a new relationship now and this man makes me feel like a queen everyday. I think that maybe God sent me this man to make ammends for the last 19 years that i have endured without 'true love'. So my tip for finding the 'one' is decide clearly in your mind where your standards lie and do not lower them for any man, if he does not meet the criteria move on. The 'one' will come to you when you least expect it. [Smile]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree. he found me and i wasnt looking. he pursued me and i tried to discourage. he thought i didnt want to know him because hes egyptian. in reality, i didnt want to know any man because i have been hurt so much. but every day he broke down the wall a little more until he wore me down, lol and got into my heart and now hes there in the worst way. hes best guy i have ever known and such good loving heart.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds familliar to me Lol... I told my man to 'sling his hook as i was not interested' hee hee. Anyway after some time he wore me down and i agreed to be friends but no more... We had some really good conversation, enjoyed each others company and 10 months later i am engaged to be married... [Wink]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
good luck to you. i am glad for you. i dont know yet what will happen with us, but i hope it will be good. time will tell. i hope our differences will mesh together and not tear us apart. i feel we will be happy, and hes the one.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Differences are not always a bad thing they can compliment each other with a little understanding, a lot of respect and a huge amount of love [Big Grin] If you think that your reason for being is too make him happy and he thinks his reason for being is too make you happy, there you go everyone is happy and you have a wonderful future.
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
that is exactly how i feel. i just want to make him happy. and i feel he can make me happy too. hes the first thing i think about in the morning and last thing i thnk about before i close my eyes. hes always on my mind. he texts me out of th eblue just to say mis syou and love you. i still cant believe sometimes we found each other lol. he makes me laugh and i always make him laugh. he says no one understands him like i do. he tells me things he cant tell his friends or family. and he ask my opinion about things as well. he says he respects my opinion and mind and i believe hm and every promise hes made to me hes kept.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Politically Incorrect:
quote:

WELL SAID...best advice of the month! ^^^^^^^
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt 2007
Member # 14398

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt 2007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

So far my relationship with my egyptian man has been honest and trusthful, he to txts me out of the blue with lovely messages and makes my heart pound. Im off to Egypt in Feb and cant wait to get back to meet him, i hope my relationship likes others on here works out for the best as i believe he deserves my heart...

Posts: 306 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh texts out of the blue, sounds like true love. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Compassion and patience have alot to do with it. Having the same basic wants, and having some things in common such as both liking to stay home, or both enjoying going out. Do you each prefer to go out for meals or prefer to have meals at home together. Simple things, because lets face it, if one wants to go out all the time and the other prefers to stay home, one or the other is going to be miserable.
Small gifts for no reason, a text message out of no where to say only im thinking of you.... offering to help cook or to cook completely, help cleaning..

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Be still my heart! [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Acutally I sarting this topic for myself what's wrong with me for not having great taste of boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

Tastes great, less filling.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there you are vb merry Christmas and a happy new year
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:

Boyfriend.

Depends how much of a man he is, but then again Egyptian men are like Amazonian tree frogs so it doesn't apply to Egyptians.
Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
there you are vb merry Christmas and a happy new year

Thx Micky, backatcha [Smile]
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viasue
Member # 12253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viasue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Boyfriend.

Time to looking for husband?? [Big Grin]
Yeah.. Im just sitting alone and watching movie rather than going out with friends.
Seems like exhausted with every relationship.
Actually time to recharging myself.

Posts: 20 | From: Maadi | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Protect_Christmas:
quote:
quote:

Boyfriend.

Depends how much of a man he is, but then again Egyptian men are like Amazonian tree frogs so it doesn't apply to Egyptians.
In what way do you mean? [Confused]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boyfriend.

?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boyfriend.

If you were married to an Egyptian, had sex with an Egyptian then you'd know.

Questioning me just gets this old thing started up.

You and the retirement bitches are the sole reason why ES doesn't have a substantial community of Egyptian women. Why bother discussing reality of women in Egypt when so few will actually experience it for themselves?

Then again women with authentic relationships within an Egyptian context don't have all day to sit on a PC, troll the internet to create a fantasy world. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reality check ?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't ask, you don't really want to know. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
? I'm beginning to get fond of question mark posts.
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind hearted sweet lady that is what I am looking for in my lady if I ever got one which I doubt ...
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leito:

She is marvellous [Smile]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
Kind hearted sweet lady that is what I am looking for in my lady if I ever got one which I doubt ...

Dude if you were in the west you'd already have her tied up and flogged. [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

That's not how you spell marvelous. Lol.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

you will corv [Smile]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:

Have you grown a vagina, dropped out of high school, had 5 kids, and baring a east london accent?

Lighten up!

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Reality_Meanie:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Have you grown a vagina, dropped out of high school, had 5 kids, and baring a east london accent?

Lighten up!

That's not how you say "bearing an east London accent".

LOL ?

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lighten up!

That's not how you say "bearing an east London accent".

LOL ?

Oh my gosh, the little hermaphrodite!
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
That's not how you say Oh my god. Lol.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boyfriend.

You and the retirement bitches are the sole reason why ES doesn't have a substantial community of Egyptian women. Why bother discussing reality of women in Egypt when so few will actually experience it for themselves?

Then again women with authentic relationships within an Egyptian context don't have all day to sit on a PC, troll the internet to create a fantasy world. [Roll Eyes]

**** I'm retirement age?? [Eek!] LOL
I demand my Social Security NOW then for my newborn baby! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
**** I'm retirement age?? [Eek!] LOL not yet thats for sure along time from now if i live that long
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Boyfriend.

**** I'm retirement age?? [Eek!] LOL
I demand my Social Security NOW then for my newborn baby! [Razz] [Big Grin]

You only have so long before your former online flame knows about your fantasy world.

He'll be ticked about how you've been carrying on.

Then again this will be an excellent lesson to Shebin boys not to get involved with a weird westerner online.

This BS is for Saidis not for dignified Shebin boys.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
So much for "protecting Christmas" ?!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Dude if you were in the west you'd already have her tied up and flogged. [Big Grin]
nice yay merry Christmas to you anyway [Big Grin]
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah so she's back.

Happy Christmas Sono
Come on change the record after all it is Christmas
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Ah so she's back.

Happy Christmas Sono
Come on change the record after all it is Christmas
[Roll Eyes]

penny you having to be kidding [Eek!] [Eek!]
couldn't she wait till after christmas

Politically Incorrect
Member # 14181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politically Incorrect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Politically Incorrect:
quote:

WELL SAID...best advice of the month! ^^^^^^^
Thank you, Smuckers. [Smile]
Posts: 374 | From: men gheir laff w dawaran | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ROFL [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Sono is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!! [Big Grin]

Or it is not ?!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sono is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!! [Big Grin]

Or it is not ?!

Run after her quick,Korvin...it`s your opportunity!!! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
i was saying my love text me but its lots of little things like a phne call just to say i love you or passing up time with his friends for me. he does little things a dozen different ways to say i love you. and as far as the whole egyptian man and western woman thing he has loaned me money when i have none cause im a "poor girl" hes a good man with a good heart who i feel so lucky to have met.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

That was nice of him DG.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com