EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Indecent Proposal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Indecent Proposal
Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watching this movie on MBC 4 - with the famous cynical line "everything is for sale" ...

Do you think Robert Redford is still worth a million bucks? [Big Grin]

Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Depp definately. How gorgeous is he [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting at 24 years old you have so much experience as in your posts, and you even know who Robert Redford is.
Something is not adding up about you.
I am sure your just another one who changed their id.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would a 24 year old woman not know actor Robert Redford? Love the movie btw!!

Did any of you girls ever received an indecent proposal?? [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that Demi Moore should not have accepted Robert Redford's indecent proposal. It ruined her marriage in the movie. It is not good to compromise your morals like that. Like a woman may want to help her parents with the bills if they were about to lose their house, but is it worth giving up her moral values to help her parents?
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis84
Member # 14716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isis84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BettyN, thank you for taking time to study my posts and acknowleding my experience [Smile]

I also know who are Elisabeth Taylor, Paul Newman, Doris Day and John Wayne [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 119 | From: here and there | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always had a crush on Liz taylor,she is the type to drive a man insane with lust! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wll woopee doo for you Isis throwing out other older actors that a 24 yr old would rarely know.
I am on to you.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis84
Member # 14716

Ok Betty, I must admit that I also know who are Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Poo Bear and many of their friends [Smile]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

now that doesn't supprise me. Thats more like it! [Wink]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Tigerlily - see your back to your other id. Hard to keep track of you here. How would you know, do you have children in their 20's?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, Tigerlily right now, maybe Mizz Israel tomorrow!! [Big Grin]

Hmmmmm to answer your question no I don't have kids in the 20's - if so this would make me Germany's youngest mother of all times!! [Big Grin]

But I have a daughter who's 9 and knows Hugh Grant, Ralph Fiennes, Will Ferrell and she has a serious crash on Ben Stiller. She think's he's good-looking and soo funny! I couldn't let her watch 'the heartbreak kid' though - too much explicit language!! [Wink]

Oh and she hates Winnie Pooh - I can't blame her!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

sure they do because they are in many popular movies. But Robert Redford? He's not exactly Mr popular in hollywood.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rober reford is and always will be big in hollywood and she aslo has parents that maybe like him!!!
so i knew about him when i was young too!!

i dont know alot of the new stars lol
good for her she knows her stars i salute her!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Tina what planet are you from?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Actually I was quite attracted to actor Richard Chamberlain (you know when he played the Catholic priest in 'thorn birds') when I was 16 and his career back then wasn't hot anymore either, he was already 55.

I remember I even bought his album, believe it or not he used to sing! [Cool]

God I wanted to be so much his Meggie... [Frown]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women are from venus!!
and men are from mars is that good enough?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis84
Member # 14716

To solve the mistery - my grandmother loved old movies and when she was ill with cancer and could not move out of her bed I used to keep her company watching good oldies. I liked a lot of them and the stars from those times were really good actors because they just had to rely on their talent - not much special effect back then...

But I would know Robert Redford anyway, he's had some very good movies nowadays and he is also famous for Sundance film festival ...

Really, no need to waste your time on me Betty - this is my only ID and on all my documents it is the same date of birth [Smile]

elizabethN
Member # 14096

sounds like a perfect answer. [Wink]
I am hip to ya!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com